no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Happy GateGipsy Thursday everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

Well since I missed a few days lets do this

Happy Skydiverness!!!!-Who gave me an infraction for "Fixing" Darren's posts....
        Happy Feliness!!!!-Who has yet to do me wrong
        Happy Gategipsy!!!!- Who decided that it would be funny to delete my Star Trek Fan Fic master peace that I posted in the Caprica folder
        Happy Shippmumness!!!!-Who modded me for calling her an overcontrolling mod with a lack of comen sense because she banned me for 24 hours due to Hijacking the Ben Browder thunk thread with pictures of Mckeller ship.
        Happy Tame Goddess of all things evil!!!-Who modded me for speaking the truth about her harmless nature
        Happy Darrenness!!!-who hates me
        Happy Gregness!!!-who wrote in a program that keeps unsubscribing my threads because I called his Gatewrold Clock program Poopy
        Happy Davidness!!!- Who has me on ignore...he has everyone on ignore
        Happy Katgness!!!- Who Gave me 10 infractions because my Pictures were "Not artistic enough"
        Happy Kiwiness!!!!- Who made me write a 10 page document about why Posting random threads in the Babylon 5 folder about NCIS was not a good thing to do.
        Happy Baggieness!!!- Who deleted all of my SGU posts that I made in the Atlantis folder
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Well since I missed a few days lets do this

Happy Skydiverness!!!!-Who gave me an infraction for "Fixing" Darren's posts....
          Happy Feliness!!!!-Who has yet to do me wrong
          Happy Gategipsy!!!!- Who decided that it would be funny to delete my Star Trek Fan Fic master peace that I posted in the Caprica folder
          Happy Shippmumness!!!!-Who modded me for calling her an overcontrolling mod with a lack of comen sense because she banned me for 24 hours due to Hijacking the Ben Browder thunk thread with pictures of Mckeller ship.
          Happy Tame Goddess of all things evil!!!-Who modded me for speaking the truth about her harmless nature
          Happy Darrenness!!!-who hates me
          Happy Gregness!!!-who wrote in a program that keeps unsubscribing my threads because I called his Gatewrold Clock program Poopy
          Happy Davidness!!!- Who has me on ignore...he has everyone on ignore
          Happy Katgness!!!- Who Gave me 10 infractions because my Pictures were "Not artistic enough"
          Happy Kiwiness!!!!- Who made me write a 10 page document about why Posting random threads in the Babylon 5 folder about NCIS was not a good thing to do.
          Happy Baggieness!!!- Who deleted all of my SGU posts that I made in the Atlantis folder
          Were you able to dodge all the lightening bolts that had to have come your way from all of that lying

I hope so....you seem like a nice person....if one can overlook all the ...um...well...lying
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Happy FeliFriday
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
              Happy FeliFriday
              I second that!
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Happy Feli Friday chums.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                  Were you able to dodge all the lightening bolts that had to have come your way from all of that lying

I hope so....you seem like a nice person....if one can overlook all the ...um...well...lying
                  I would post proof of this in links...But I'd get modded....This is why I like Feli, She knows how to be a real Mod

YAY FELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    I would post proof of this in links...But I'd get modded....This is why I like Feli, She knows how to be a real Mod

YAY FELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!
                    you would??? who told you that lie??
                    anyway if these are so true - you could send them PM to me just to be sure you aren't modded by those meany Mods
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      you would??? who told you that lie??
                      anyway if these are so true - you could send them PM to me just to be sure you aren't modded by those meany Mods
                      Aren't you on that list?... It's a tarp!
                      I should use the Mod of the Day's name to change words.....

If I Felied you a PM, they would Felind out and Felod me!...it's not easy doing this....
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

I have never been accused of setting a ......tarp before....mmm. I wonder can I have whatever I find under it

Comment

Yay! It's Saturday. Happy Sky Diving Saturday.

*Leaves a bunch of cookies on his way out.*
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Happy Skyterday everybody.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Skyterday
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Donuts all around
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic