X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes

Comment

I just started having this same problem the other day. I tried closing my browser and opening it, to see if it would fix the problem

Comment

One of the Ads is being blocked by my firewall/antivirus, I'm not sure which one it is but it's being blocked for good reasons.

VIPRE has determined that the site
        you are trying to visit contains potentially harmful or objectionable content.

Comment

Where were you seeing that message? Was it only on a particular page of a thread ?

The more details you can give,the better chance of Darren zatting the ad.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Top of the page banner ads that have the "AdChoices" tab/button/thing in the top right of the ad break the menu.

Here:

gateworld.jpg
            sigpic
            Originally posted by dacooker
            The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

A bouncing ball type add showed up asking to take a survey. I think it was Safenet.com...

Comment

On certain computers I've been using, I've had the Forum place for Ads come up but the rest of the page never appears. Especially when an Ad with a bunch of arrows with something relating to Icons appears.

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  A bouncing ball type add showed up asking to take a survey. I think it was Safenet.com...
                  I can't get that ad to appear,probably because the ads are regional,but I'll see if the USA based Mods can find it and take the details.
                  If it comes back and you have a moment ,can you take a screenshot to embed here?

Anyone else see the ad ? Same request .Ty in advance for any and all help.)

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                  On certain computers I've been using, I've had the Forum place for Ads come up but the rest of the page never appears. Especially when an Ad with a bunch of arrows with something relating to Icons appears.

IHS
                  Sounds like a slow ad or an adblocker cutting in and causing a lag.

If you can take a screenshot of that specific ad or the view of the blocked page,that'd be v helpful.

Comment

I haven't seen that ad since I reported it. It appeared between the GW homepage and the main forum page

Comment

Thanks Sue.

It may have came off the ad rotation because normally advertisers only have a few days to ply their wares,but if it reappears,please let us know.

Comment

I haven't seen the ad since I posted about it! If I see it again, I'll try to get it to your attention.

Thanks!

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

That'd be great ! Thanks!

Comment

The following link is of an advert that may break our child friendly policy.

It popped up just above the quick reply box.

http://cdn.adnxs.com/p/1a/5d/89/01/1...9740ef9683.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

Every time this ad tries to load, the entire page freezes - ib.adnxs.com It's happened a half-dozen times or so this afternoon in different threads, always the same ad.

sigpic

Comment

I can't figure out which ad hates my tablet, but it is probably the same one. It causes my web app to crash.
                                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Working...
                                X