Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, that is already a known issue - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...00#post5929600
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
      i think the headings got switched with the update; it used to be under "replies".
      yuup and darren has said he doesn't know how to fix it http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=54
      Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 02 December 2006, 04:16 PM.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
        Yep, that is already a known issue - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...00#post5929600
        which is exactly how i knew what happened.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
          which is exactly how i knew what happened.
          No problem. I wasn't sure if you knew, or not, so I posted the link anyway.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Hello there, I'm sure this has been discussed but I don't have the patience to look through 71 pages of notes so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Here's my question- how do you load a custom avatar and what dimensions does it have to be?
            sigpic
            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
              Hello there, I'm sure this has been discussed but I don't have the patience to look through 71 pages of notes so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Here's my question- how do you load a custom avatar and what dimensions does it have to be?
              Custom avatars are only available once you reach a certain number of post count (I believe it is currently about 2,000 posts).

ETA: Using the search function can help you find posts discussing the subject you want to ask about - there is a thread on this very subject (how to get custom avs) just a few posts down on the front page of this forum.
              sigpic

Comment

as for dimensions 65X60 is the limilt

Comment

Thank you.....

*sighs to self '2000 posts? That's gonna take me a while'*
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Thank you.....

Gateworld itself has some really good ones! Better ones than any of the "self made" avatars I've seen.

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Thank you.....

yes i'm in the same boat

Comment

Beware that posts in the Off-Topic section don't count towards the post count.

EDIT: Hehe...4500th post.

Comment

is anyone else getting a bad lag when trying to get into threads tonight ??
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                            Gateworld itself has some really good ones! Better ones than any of the "self made" avatars I've seen.

Adrianne
                            That may well be the case. However, the point of personal avatars is standing out from the crowd, not necessarily having the "best" avatar. Quality is a matter of taste anyway when it comes to art.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry are you complaining about not having a custom avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                That may well be the case. However, the point of personal avatars is standing out from the crowd, not necessarily having the "best" avatar. Quality is a matter of taste anyway when it comes to art.
                                I couldn't really tell you, I have Sigs and Avatars turned off because everyone's "art" just made me sick to my stomach.

Adrianne
                                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X