Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about multiple images, like buttons. any limits on them?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      what about multiple images, like buttons. any limits on them?
      same. 50 and 200x700 is the total for the sig.
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
        sig limits are 50kb or 200x700 (whichever's smaller). it can be taller if it's under spoiler tags (closed stil lhas to be 200) but not still not larger than 50kb. takes most of the major image file types including gif and jpg. no uploads though; you need to link it from somewhere.
        Note - the hiding under spoiler tags may not work when the new VB automatic sig size rejector comes into effect, sometime in the near future (depending on the intelligence of the automatic system).

In theory it will automatically prevent any sigs larger than 200x700, 50kb (including text) from being used.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
          Note - the hiding under spoiler tags may not work when the new VB automatic sig size rejector comes into effect, sometime in the near future (depending on the intelligence of the automatic system).

In theory it will automatically prevent any sigs larger than 200x700, 50kb (including text) from being used.
          i wish there would put that in use
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
            Well, technically not - here's the official welcome thread, but we'll let you off . Hi! Hope you have fun.
            Thanks very much Jonno will do!

larisse
            sigpic
            Stargate Atlantis Rocks My World Back Here in the Milky Way I sooo love Sheppard/Flanigan and McKay/Hewlett

Comment

there are 3 types of avatar levels how many post do u need at get to the second set i cant seem to find the number. thanks!

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
                there are 3 types of avatar levels how many post do u need at get to the second set i cant seem to find the number. thanks!
                I think the second level is over 800 posts. However, it could have changed or may change...it can be a very elusive number

Comment

thanks i thought that i was close i better get posting.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
                    thanks i thought that i was close i better get posting.
                    Please keep in mind that avatars aren't everything. Don't sacrafice quality of posts just to hit a number.

Comment

yup and don't spend the rest of your gw life in fun and games either
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds View Post
                        yup and don't spend the rest of your gw life in fun and games either
                        Right! OffTopic is better!

Adrianne
                        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm View Post
                          I think the second level is over 800 posts. However, it could have changed or may change...it can be a very elusive number
                          it's 1000, but i defer to everyone else on the importanace of avs.
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Hey guys, not a question, but it's something I've discovered.

You know the number of posts that's listed under "views"? Click on it, and it shows you who's posted in a thread, and how many posts they each made.

Maybe it's old stuff, but I've never seen it until a few minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Hey guys, not a question, but it's something I've discovered.

You know the number of posts that's listed under "views"? Click on it, and it shows you who's posted in a thread, and how many posts they each made.

Maybe it's old stuff, but I've never seen it until a few minutes ago.
                              very old news LOL but good to know http://forum.gateworld.net/misc.php?...posted&t=28340

Comment

i think the headings got switched with the update; it used to be under "replies".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X