This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airazor View Post
    Does GW have a Valencia avatar at my current tier level i don't see it.

but i was wondering if it was there later once post count gets high enough
    there used to but it disappeared i was using it once before

welcome and i love the name
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
      I just hope there's an av of Baal by the time I get enough posts for the next lot of avs. If not, I'll have to wait until I can have a custom av, and that could take years!
      Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      Yes there are Ba'al avatars under "the Goa'uld" category. Sorry I don't remember when u get acces to those particular avs tho.

You'll get access to the "Goa'uld" category as soon as you reach 1001 posts.
      Last edited by Gate Girl; 30 October 2006, 08:31 AM.
      46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
      sigpic
      Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post

You'll get access to the "Goa'uld" category as soon as you reach 1001 posts.
        1001!?! I'm only on 67! Let's see. Joined September, we're heading into November, so that's about 2 posts per day. So it will take me 500 days to reach 1001 posts. That's 17 months, give or take!

Still, it's only a picture, so why worry?
        C-D
        Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Still, it's only a picture, so why worry?
          Exactly...now only if more people thought like that....

Comment

Hi,

I'm looking for a thread called "Atlantis appreciation" or something like that. It was a thread to appreciate and thunk for the city itself, not for the characters. I used the GW Search and looked through the forum, but I didn't find any sign of that thread.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance,
            Freyja

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja View Post
              Hi,

I'm looking for a thread called "Atlantis appreciation" or something like that. It was a thread to appreciate and thunk for the city itself, not for the characters. I used the GW Search and looked through the forum, but I didn't find any sign of that thread.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance,
              Freyja
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...s+appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds View Post
                Gee, thanks I can't believe I didn't find it

Comment

i could be wrong but does the amount of your rep go up as your post count goes up.

here's my thinking my recently repped someone and there pm ed saying there where surprised that my rep was worth 4 rep points and i have 4 .000 posts so do you think there is a connection????

Comment

Yes. I would say so. The post count is just one of the values used to calculate how much your rep is worth, along with your own rep points and the time you've been here.

I received rep the other day and it was worth 3 points. The member who repped me has been here a month less than I have, but has a higher post and rep count.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

ya we will have to pick darren brain on how he has it set up

Comment

I received rep from two people yesterday, one with over 1,500 posts, the other with over 650 posts. Between them they bumped my rep by 4 points, so the number of posts and the persons own rep must have something to do with it.
                        C-D
                        Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

well like i said above i have 4.000 posts and my rep as i've been told is worth 4

Comment

added rep value seems inconsistent though - sometimes one member's added rep can be greater than another member's added rep even though the 1st has both lower postcount and lower rep

Comment

I received rep from two people yesterday, one with over 1,500 posts, the other with over 650 posts. Between them they bumped my rep by 4 points, so the number of posts and the persons own rep must have something to do with it.
                              Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                              added rep value seems inconsistent though - sometimes one member's added rep can be greater than another member's added rep even though the 1st has both lower postcount and lower rep

I think the number is also contingent on how often a poster gives out rep.

So bascically its a combination of post count, how long a poster has been a member, how much rep they have rec'd and how often they give out rep.

I could be completely wrong, but I think that's the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm View Post
                                I think the number is also contingent on how often a poster gives out rep.

So bascically its a combination of post count, how long a poster has been a member, how much rep they have rec'd and how often they give out rep.
                                K so that's 4 variables

admins> what's the formula ?

Comment

Working...
                                X