Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Stricken for your help with navigation.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi guys i need help with a proboards code can anyone help me out.........

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
      Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
      http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Maybe this is what you're looking for?

http://codehelp.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=PBCodes
        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

hey everyone
          does anyone know a program to convert wmv-files to avi-files?
          thank you

Comment

There are lots of free ones - type into google wmv converter
            sigpic

Comment

How many posts do I need to make to increase my maximum pm storage (30 posts)? And how much extra storage will I have from the increase?
              sigpic

Comment

Hello, all:

I asked this question over at the Mod's thread, and was referred here. If anyone knows a remedy please let me know:

I can't use the smilies here, or use the editing features (such as bold, font, size, color or even spoiler-quote) when I'm composing a reply. My smilies are not disabled. Also I can't copy-paste in the message box. I can post an icon, and I can post a smilie or quote/spoiler tags if I use code. When I put the cursor on the smilie or other edit button, a box appears over the picture (a blue box) but nothing happens.

I recently had a new hard drive installed after the old one died.

Just sayin', I like to dress up my messages a little, now they look so...plain. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Would love to watch the Dan Payne interview but I can't see it. I've downloaded the latest version of Quicktime but it says the movie ended prematurely. Can anyone help? I've also done the save target as with no luck.

Thanks,
                  sigpic
                  Vancouver 2010
                  Chicago 2010
                  Chicago 2011
                  Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                    How many posts do I need to make to increase my maximum pm storage (30 posts)? And how much extra storage will I have from the increase?
                    i'm currently at 100 now, if it helps. there was a fifty in there somewhere. sorry.
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                      Hello, all:

I asked this question over at the Mod's thread, and was referred here. If anyone knows a remedy please let me know:

I can't use the smilies here, or use the editing features (such as bold, font, size, color or even spoiler-quote) when I'm composing a reply. My smilies are not disabled. Also I can't copy-paste in the message box. I can post an icon, and I can post a smilie or quote/spoiler tags if I use code. When I put the cursor on the smilie or other edit button, a box appears over the picture (a blue box) but nothing happens.

I recently had a new hard drive installed after the old one died.

Just sayin', I like to dress up my messages a little, now they look so...plain. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
                      try changing your Edit Mode (little A/A block in the upper-right corner of your editor (Reply to Topic screen that i used to write this).
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                        i'm currently at 100 now, if it helps. there was a fifty in there somewhere. sorry.
                        Do you remember roughly how many posts you had when it changed to 50 & 100?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                          Do you remember roughly how many posts you had when it changed to 50 & 100?
                          Considering it was a long time ago...and the fact that Darren changed the settings a while ago this may be wrong...

At either 300 or 500 you should get extra PM space (up to 30), and at 800 you should be able to access more avatars within the avatar gallery and get and at
                          mor PM space (50) and then at 1000 posts you get access to even more PM space....100.

Comment

thank you Nolamom, will try that. google has the answer to everything right?

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken
                              Considering it was a long time ago...and the fact that Darren changed the settings a while ago this may be wrong...

At either 300 or 500 you should get extra PM space (up to 30), and at 800 you should be able to access more avatars within the avatar gallery and get and at
                              mor PM space (50) and then at 1000 posts you get access to even more PM space....100.
                              Well I think that is not correct anymore cause I have only 50 pm and I think I got them when I reached 1000 post. And I think you get 100 pm when you reach 2000 that would be logical but of that last one I am not sure.

Comment

What's humorous about the added PM storage is I did more PMing when I was new and only had 30 than I do now that I have 50.

Adrianne
                                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X