This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a question, bit complex

See I have found an old music video that I downloaded somewhere. It doesn't say who made it, there is no copyright at all. What I wish to do is re-master it, add and change something from it, can you then call it your own and if the creator is NOT mentioned.
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      I prefer to do them the old fashion way, and besides I honestly think I wouldn't remember all those links you posted Qasim
      Who said anything about remembering just add them to your bookmarks
      Originally posted by _Anubis
      I got a question, bit complex

See I have found an old music video that I downloaded somewhere. It doesn't say who made it, there is no copyright at all. What I wish to do is re-master it, add and change something from it, can you then call it your own and if the creator is NOT mentioned.
      No you cant call it your own - just say that the original creator is unknown
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

See that is what I wish to know. If you change the song, change many scenes from it, ... People should leave their signatures behind the music videos than we can credit them Who here knows some great quality videos and where to find them. I'll go look in the musicvideo thread but if someone knows awesome musicvideo's I would like to know.

Thanks Quasim for your help ! and that was quick !
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Marty has good ones - http://embark.to/martoufmarty
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

oh poop, is my sig too big?
            how can I tell (yes yes, I know,but I haven't been a mod for ages now and I can't remember how to do it, and I'm too cute to read the FAQ...)
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

here is a handy dandy reference post with pictures and everything
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21474

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

oh man... you're not actually expecting me to go and take a look...

*waddles off to check the link*

sigpic

Comment

Well you can just stand there but we will eventually come up with something else...we just like to point and laugh when you waddle
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Well you can just stand there but we will eventually come up with something else...we just like to point and laugh when you waddle
                    That's exactly it. I was just enjoying doing my daily stirring. I'll find something else tomorrow.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

ah poop, I can resize the thing, but I can't upload it to my webbie
                      *wah*

the shiny sig has to go.

sigpic

Comment

hey all

nice signature major clanger. I loved the sparky one !
                        We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                        Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
                        *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

You should have left it MC!!! You no longer have to set an example
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                            *wah*

the shiny sig has to go.
                            well darn the shiny sig was way cool
                            but I must say you do look spectacular in that funky weird shirt thing there with ....are those flippers????

AND you are in signature conformence (is this a word) now

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                              *wah*

the shiny sig has to go.
                              Awww, Clanger.... I was only joking. You didn't really have to go changing it. I'm not a mod. You don't have to listen to me (not that we really listen to the mods anyway, but....)
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

well, I know how annoying it is when people have massive sigs - so off it goes. It will come back, eventually...

as for listening to mods.

Moi?

ROFL

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X