Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's odd. Maybe it has something to do with the keyboard driver I have or something. Mine has extra buttons.
    sigpic

Comment

Can anyone tell me the ranks that where used for the June theme? I forgot to look this past weekend and wanted to know the rank I had for MacGyver theme.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
        Can anyone tell me the ranks that where used for the June theme? I forgot to look this past weekend and wanted to know the rank I had for MacGyver theme.
        i dion't seem them listed i'm sure someome has them in theur head LOL
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Just listed them in the June theme thread !

planet_tv : you'd have been "Assistant Principal" and "Mac's Leather Jacket Polisher".

That's from comparing the June fun rankings to the X-treme Guide to GateWorld thread list.
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 June 2011, 11:28 PM.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Is anyone else having a redirect problem when using Safari to view Gateworld? It has only happened while I'm on this site, don't recall it happening anywhere else. I get it almost every time I try to access the Supernatural section of the forum and it's maddening!

Here is a screen shot of the message...
            Spoiler:
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 22 June 2011, 03:38 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

it seems to be either a .htaccess thing or a Safari problem , clear cookies and cache and restart safari
              sigpic
              Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
              StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
              GW member infractions : 1

Comment

OK, am I crazy? I thought there was some way to go into a thread and see a list of who has posted and how many posts they've made. I'm sure I did something like that once, but if I did it wasn't deliberate and I have no idea how to do it again. So this may all just be going on in my head. (Wouldn't be the first time.) But if it is possible I would like to know how to do it because I'm curious about things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  OK, am I crazy? I thought there was some way to go into a thread and see a list of who has posted and how many posts they've made. I'm sure I did something like that once, but if I did it wasn't deliberate and I have no idea how to do it again. So this may all just be going on in my head. (Wouldn't be the first time.) But if it is possible I would like to know how to do it because I'm curious about things like that.
                  It's still there. You find it when you click on 'Replies/Views'.
                  Last edited by dipsofjazz; 13 July 2011, 02:05 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    It's still there. You find it when you click on 'Replies/Views'.
                    OK, that didn't work for me. When I rolled over Replies/Views it showed me how many replies I had to the thread.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I was clicking in the wrong place. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Click on it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                        Oooo, visuals and everything! Thanks!

Comment

I thought I'd add a pretty picture just for you.

It is my honour to serve.
                          sigpic

Comment

when I tried clicking there, it just changed the list of order into how many had viewed/replied to each thread. What am I doing wrong, since it didn't work for me?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              when I tried clicking there, it just changed the list of order into how many had viewed/replied to each thread. What am I doing wrong, since it didn't work for me?
                              If you click on it, where the numbers are, a pop-up box will appear with a list of everyone that's posted in the thread and how many posts they have.
                              sigpic

Comment

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay! Thank you so much!!! That is cool!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X