Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU avatars and icons are planned ,but Darren is waiting on more submissions from members ,and then to find time to upload them.

He put an announcement notice up around the forum a couple of months ago ,asking for submissions which has now "expired",but the time frame's been extended so there's no deadline to send in avatars .

To those interested in sending submissions : please send the graphics directly to Darren at webmaster-at-gateworld-dot net ,marked "SGU Icons " or "SGU Avatars" .

Thanks.
    Please be patient a little longer folks .He's got a very long to-do list and has to give the most urgent issues priority.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

and there have to be photoshoped he won't accept any that are just croped. he denied all 22 i made
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm having a little problem. I just registered, added my activation code, but still I can't edit my avatar or anything else.
        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
          I'm having a little problem. I just registered, added my activation code, but still I can't edit my avatar or anything else.
          You won't be able to do that as long as you're on Probie status (not to be confused with the Probie rank that's under your name).
          'Probie' Status for New Members check out this thread and you'll find out more about what you can and can't do for now.

Welcome to the forum
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            You won't be able to do that as long as you're on Probie status (not to be confused with the Probie rank that's under your name).
            'Probie' Status for New Members check out this thread and you'll find out more about what you can and can't do for now.

Welcome to the forum
            Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
            you can't have a custom avatar until around post 2000

Comment

Means I have a lot of work to do. Thanks for the information
              On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Ok I have question. We are from New Zealand and are going to the Vancouver Stargate Convention in April. We would like some info on the costume compeition held on the saturday. Do we wear our costumes all day or only for a certain time to be judged? Can anyone help us with this please? Thanks

Comment

Hi Sparkie !

Probably the best place to ask those questions and get to know other attendees is here : Creation Stargate Con Vancouver 14-17.4.2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Hi Sparkie !

Probably the best place to ask those questions and get to know other attendees is here : Creation Stargate Con Vancouver 14-17.4.2011.
                    Hey what are you doing in this thread, you're a mod not a mem.............uh..............nevermind
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL ! I thought seeing as I had to clear Sparkie's post ,it'd only be fair to take a look in "Fandom" for the most likely required thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                        LOL ! I thought seeing as I had to clear Sparkie's post ,it'd only be fair to take a look in "Fandom" for the most likely required thread.
                        You're forgiven
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Its always been my belief that moderators are Cylons and Darren is the one true God.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Hi, yeah, I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but when we click on your profile page, and go to see our posts, we can't see any of our recent posts, at least I can't. I've posted like 4 posts today, and I still can't see any new posts past Nov 10.

I didn't know if this was the place to ask, but I just thought I'd let y'all know.

Comment

Rocky, it's not just you. I have the same problem and I've probably posted something like 40 posts all counted between November 10 and now. I wonder if there's been a software update we don't know about on November 11?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                You're forgiven
                                Why thankees.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Its always been my belief that moderators are Cylons and Darren is the one true God.
                                Can't stop the Signal...oh wait.That's Firefly.

*Goes off to read The Plan instead *

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                                Hi, yeah, I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but when we click on your profile page, and go to see our posts, we can't see any of our recent posts, at least I can't. I've posted like 4 posts today, and I still can't see any new posts past Nov 10.

I didn't know if this was the place to ask, but I just thought I'd let y'all know.
                                Originally posted by maneth
                                Rocky, it's not just you. I have the same problem and I've probably posted something like 40 posts all counted between November 10 and now. I wonder if there's been a software update we don't know about on November 11?
                                Common prob,Rocky and maneth ,caused by database crashes.

It's on Greg/Darren's list of fixes and template repairs in the "Outages" thread and the mods are keeping a list too,to make sure things don't get missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X