Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Anubis, for your quick response.

I better get busy, lots of green to give out.
    Fargater (n.) A Farscape fan who got curious about Stargate SG-1 on learning BB and CB would be joining, belatedly discovered the greatness of Stargate SG-1 in reruns, and who is now a happy fan of both shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
      but you can still give them rep, they can see the comment and appreciate it.

and oftentimes that leads to reciprocal rep, so it can only help.
      Thanks. You`re right of course, but I wanted it to COUNT for them, you know? Now I know it does.
      Fargater (n.) A Farscape fan who got curious about Stargate SG-1 on learning BB and CB would be joining, belatedly discovered the greatness of Stargate SG-1 in reruns, and who is now a happy fan of both shows.

Comment

Never knew that. I only have like 26 so I really can't do anything.
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

i always through it was 50 posts = rep counts? not 50 points.
          thats what is in all the Gw guides ive read?.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Well, I know the more rep points you have yourself, the more it affects other people's reps. So it could be points.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I don't know. I only have in the twenties, Immhotep when I gave you postive rep did it effect your count?

Comment

erm its not on my display anymore but i think it did yeah.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

you need to attract the attention of someone with lots of radioactive jello.
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Oh okay, man people really must hate me. I still have all my rep from the begining displayed.

Comment

to be honest, I think there was a massive rash of rep giving, just for logging on sometimes (that's how I got so much)

but now I think people base it on content.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I see you think my posts have no content I am hurt no more talking to me.*

*Sarcams

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                          Oh okay, man people really must hate me. I still have all my rep from the begining displayed.
                          lol ... will this help?

Gives green
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Thanks. I see you think my posts have no content I am hurt no more talking to me.*

*Sarcams
                            *polishes spoon*

you talkin' to the rep givin' clanger here?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                              to be honest, I think there was a massive rash of rep giving, just for logging on sometimes (that's how I got so much)

but now I think people base it on content.
                              I think you're right, there, Clanger. In general, rep giving is a lot tougher these days. There used to be a lot of green giving between shippers and thunkers, but not so much anymore. I guess there's so many more people and not that much green to give around.

I never posted much when I first started (I was too shy) so I kinda missed out on a lot of that rep phase. I think my first ever rep point was a red, actually. I've only ever had two *whistles innocently*

Speaking of which, thank you. You didn't have to "make up" for the other day. You're well within your rights to do or say whatever you please. Not saying it's not appreciated though *blows Major Clanger a big kiss*

Comment

*Sarcams
                                Watch out, she'll get her spoon out, if you're not careful.

Edit: She already did (Boy, do I miss Clanger's spoon)

Comment

Working...
                                X