Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do I get to have a custom avatar and do you ever get to have gifs for signatures and when?

Comment

2000 posts for avatars and you can use gifs in your signature whenever you want as long as they fit the sig limits
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        2000 posts for avatars and you can use gifs in your signature whenever you want as long as they fit the sig limits
        And more info about the signature rules can be found here at this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21474
        sigpic
        Don't touch Lola

Comment

and dont' forget this http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

So I've been looking for ages and I don't see the option to give myself a sig.

Whats going on here? Do I need a certain amount of posts?
            sigpic
            Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Originally posted by Malty View Post

I Ask Same Question.

Comment

You can have a sig right away as far as I know.

At the top of the page there's a button which says 'Quick Links.' Click that and a drop down menu appears, select 'Edit Signature' and hey presto! Add pictures! Links! Share your allegiances!
                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                  You can have a sig right away as far as I know.

At the top of the page there's a button which says 'Quick Links.' Click that and a drop down menu appears, select 'Edit Signature' and hey presto! Add pictures! Links! Share your allegiances!
                  But...I dont have the option under my 'quick links' at ALL
                  sigpic
                  Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Probies have to wait until they're off probie status before they can have a sig... Need to pass a certain number of posts/amount of rep/time as a member before this happens.. but only the Mods know the exact combination needed.

Comment

Unfortunately, due to the number of spammers using the sig space to post links to "Adult" sites and advertising services, the sig space was locked out for probies.
                      You now can't create a sig until you come off probie.
                      sigpic

Comment

How do you make a poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
                          How do you make a poll?
                          report a post in the thread in question and tell the mods what option you want and their will get to it when it's convenient

Comment

Hello I know this will most likely be in the wrong placce but I was wondering if there is a thread for people to get sigs that really do not know how to make therm like me. Thank you in advance for answering my question

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Originally posted by Rush Fan View Post
                              Hello I know this will most likely be in the wrong placce but I was wondering if there is a thread for people to get sigs that really do not know how to make therm like me. Thank you in advance for answering my question
                              you can either make a thread in off-topic or check in the fandom folder there has been so sig threads in the past

but first you need to wait till probie status has ended before you can use a sig on the forum.

Comment

Thank you so much for the info and I have not problem with waiting as long as I know it is possible

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Working...
                                X