Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for doing it step by step. I'm just worried of clogging the tread...

I click on " for one post, and than again " and it turns orange.

Than I click post replay... and there's nothing to replay to!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Don't worry about the thread, they can just bypass us.

Okay, so click on any two posts in this thread, using the multiquote.jpg button (making sure it turns from blue to orange). Then click on postreply.gif.

Once you've done that take a screen cap of the contents of what you see (or don't see) on your screen and post it here.

Comment

Don't worry about clogging the thread. Every bit of information is valuable and will help anyone with a problem in the future.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Once you've done that take a screen cap of the contents of what you see next on your screen and post it here.
        LOL yeah. I've been waiting to see it as well.

It could be that Devilish Me is just clicking on the QR (Quick Reply) button instead of the Post Reply.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          Don't worry about clogging the thread. Every bit of information is valuable and will help anyone with a problem in the future.

It could be that Devilish Me is just clicking on the QR (Quick Reply) button instead of the Post Reply.
          It's got me curious now to. Sometimes though it is Firefox, it gets ants in its pants and doesn't do as its told.

Comment

Ok, I did it...

here it is...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Ok, I did it... but my screen cap is like 2.25 mb... so it's a bit too much for gw.

But I can tell you that there's just like regular blank replay box. Nothing more.
              No problem. Upload it to your Photobucket account and then post the link here (put it behind spoilers if it's big).

And we'll go from there. Did you get any error messages?

Never mind let me go look.
              Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 30 August 2008, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Well i'm stumped!! You might need to go to the 'Ask the mods' thread. Greg (the engineer) is very good with that sort of thing. I think though it must be a problem your end, because i'm using firefox and am not having a problem with the multiquote thing.

Which version of firefox are you using?

Comment

No problem. Upload it to your Photobucket account and then post the link here (put it behind spoilers if it's big).

And we'll go from there. Did you get any error messages?

Never mind let me go look.
                  Yeah, I did that... but you already saw that post! Gosh, you're so patient...
                  Here's the bigger pic. No error messages.

Spoiler:

Originally Posted by Missster.Freeman View Post

I've mulitquoted before... *cries...* Now you're just messing with me aren't ya!

Edit: It's 3.0 firefox, and yeah... it must be on my end... bad news for me, but good news for the rest of firefox users!

BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I did that... but you already saw that post! Gosh, you're so patient...
                    Here's the bigger pic. No error messages.

Spoiler:

I've mulitquoted before... *cries...* Now you're just messing with me aren't ya!

Edit: It's 3.0 firefox, and yeah... it must be on my end... bad news for me, but good news for the rest of firefox users!
                    My patience knows no bounds... I wish I could say the same for my tech knowledge.

Just read that you are. Go to the ask the mods thread and cry to Greg he might be able to help as he's tech savvy like that. It's looking more and more like it's a problem on your end. You may need to uninstall and restall it to see if that gets the kinks out though.

And you're welcome, sorry I couldn't fix it for you.

Comment

My patience knows no bounds... I wish I could say the same for my tech knowledge.

Are you using Fire Fox 3 or an earlier version?
                      The latest version ... coz I update it every time the new release comes out.

So it's 3.01 or something like that...

I'll go reinstal it now.

Again thanks for all your help!
                      sigpic

Comment

The latest version ... coz I update it every time the new release comes out.

So it's 3.01 or something like that...

I'll go reinstal it now.

Again thanks for all your help!
                        No problem. It might just be a little hiccup, sometimes they get those little glitches. If you've multiquoted before though, it should work again. Did this happen (not able to multiquote) after you loaded up the new installment of Firefox 3.01?

Comment

No problem. It might just be a little hiccup, sometimes they get those little glitches. If you've multiquoted before though, it should work again. Did this happen (not able to multiquote) after you loaded up the new installment of Firefox 3.01?
                          No, I've been using it for some time...
                          sigpic

Comment

No, I've been using it for some time...
                            I've left you a message, but I think it's just a little hiccup with Firefox, but definately ask Greg and see if he can help.

Good Luck.

Comment

Hi guys, I need some help .

I'm sure y'all know that there's supposed to be a game with the Tampa bay rays tomorrow, and it's scheduled to begin at 3:55pm, and the Sci-Fi Night events follow the baseball game. And that Amanda, Robin and Damian will be participating. Can I ask a favor? If anyone can, can someone record it and send it to me somehow? If anyone can, I'll be forever happy, if not, it's OK.

A few months back, I did something similar on imdb, and friend of mine there, taped what I was looking for, and she burned it onto a DVD, and mailed it to me. Could you do the same? Btw, it was also Amanda related .

For those who have cogeco, the TV listings says it's on Sunday on channel 437 (Sp37)- I think, at 1:30-4:30.

Comment

anyone know were to find a screensaver of the atlantis background computer?

Comment

Working...
                                X