This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
    Thanks for the help. The topic: Pick one episode for each character that best introduces them to a newbie
    i'd say it's original ....

you don't' need to ask a mod you can make topics at will you don't need permission

just might want to make sure you detail which show you are talking about (SG-1 or (SGA) or both
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey,

Can anyone tell me how I can upload my own avatar? I've tried to work it out but no luck...

Thanks!
      "Of course, in all fairness, life-sucking aliens weren't part of the brochure."

My facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Anouke View Post
        Hey,

Can anyone tell me how I can upload my own avatar? I've tried to work it out but no luck...

Thanks!
        you need 2.001 posts before you can do that

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
          you need 2.001 posts before you can do that
          oo I see. I better get posting then !
          "Of course, in all fairness, life-sucking aliens weren't part of the brochure."

My facebook

Comment

Hi!

This maybe sounds pathetic but I have more than 2001 posts but can't figure out how to get my own avatar? Can somebody help me please?

sigpic

Comment

It should be at the bottom of your Edit Avatar page.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

there where the save changes and reset field is? - because if it should be there I am blind or it isn't

I also tried the list with the diffrent categories...

sigpic

Comment

Darren has been known to miss around with the exact number. It is in the area of 2000.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

thanks, I thought I am completly unable

sigpic

Comment

Now I'm still new here, and I was wondering how you start a new thread?
                      [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Say you want to start a thread in the Atlantis Season Five folder. Near the top of the page is a button that says New Thread. Click it. Type the title and the first post. Submit it like any new post and you've got a new thread
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you very much, hope you take a look at it, it'll be in the sci/tech, about puddle jumpers.
                          [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

my problem is kind of like shanthaia's... I think my count is where it needs to be for a custom avatar, but the option isn't showing?

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              my problem is kind of like shanthaia's... I think my count is where it needs to be for a custom avatar, but the option isn't showing?
                              for some people it seems to take a while but go to the avatar select screeena nd scroll all the way down you should see a option to upload on.

you can't use the upload option using a web address only the upload from your desktop
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Darren periodically shifts the number a bit. Sometimes it's 2,000, sometimes it's 2,005, sometimes it might be 2,200. *shrug* I think he keeps upping it. And the more people say, "Oh, to have to reach X number of posts first" the more I think he's inclined to up it and prove them wrong. If the specific number gets mentioned too often it only encourages people to spam their little hearts out in order to reach the target and I think Darren likes to frustrate folks make it more of a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X