Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drusila... I see you're based in Spain. If you are thinking of buying online, then great, compare the different features on both regions. But if you are buying locally, remember that region 2 features may well be different from those of region 1! I've been burnt in the past by this.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
      Drusila... I see you're based in Spain. If you are thinking of buying online, then great, compare the different features on both regions. But if you are buying locally, remember that region 2 features may well be different from those of region 1! I've been burnt in the past by this.
      Thanks for your advice!

In fact, I want to buy it online because in spain I have only found the first season. But you are right, I don´t know the features of the region 2, so I can´t decide what DVD I want to buy.
      So, if someone is from Europe and know something about the special features in the region 2 please tell me somethig!!
      Thanks for your help!!!
      sigpic
      A proud Elizabeth and Carson fan.

She saved the city, now we have to save her.

Comment

season 2 sga http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...835420-7982207

special features near the middle of the page (both links)

season 1 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-Atl...7764589&sr=1-2

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
          season 2 sga http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...835420-7982207

special features near the middle of the page (both links)

season 1 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-Atl...7764589&sr=1-2
          Thanks again!
          In Amazon.com the features are not listed, so I thought in Amazon.co.uk they would have done the same.
          What about the delete scenes??? Like this one

Spoiler:

Bye!
          sigpic
          A proud Elizabeth and Carson fan.

She saved the city, now we have to save her.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
            Offhand, does anyone have the code for strikethrough? Or is it disabled in on this forum?
            Yep, it is enabled.

Here is the code: [STRIKE][/STRIKE] Hope that helps.

edit: Ignore the [noparse] tags if my post is quoted. It's just there so I could show the strike tags as they should appear.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

[QUOTE=Missster.Freeman;7451312]Yep, it is enabled.

Here is the code: [STRIKE][/STRIKE] Hope that helps.

edit: Ignore the [noparse] tags if my post is quoted. It's just there so I could show the strike tags as they should appear.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

Move along, folks, nothing to see here...
                Last edited by ShadowMaat; 18 December 2007, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  It's also available in the editing box, it's the although why the frak it's an exclamation point is beyond me. I think I've complained about it before.
                  That's the spoiler code not the strike code.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Errr.... I knew that. I was just testing you. Good job, T-storm, you passed!

Comment

Move along, folks, nothing to see here...
                      Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                      That's the spoiler code not the strike code.
                      Errr.... I knew that. I was just testing you. Good job, T-storm, you passed!

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I use firefox, and the spellcheck feature is really helpful. It works on every message box I type in except one - Gate world quick reply.
                        How do I fix it? When right clicked, the option to spellcheck is on, but nothing is underlined.

Also, why is it that we have to quick the QR button to activate quick reply? Can't the box be enabled by default? I know it can (I use other vbulletin forums). So why isn't enabled? And if the answer is because of loading times, that is BS. There are images everywhere here. Ads, and atleast 30 per page due to sigs..

Go Green

Comment

I've wondered about the spellcheck too.

I'm a member of at least one other vB board that has quick reply turned off by default, but it's a board that has at least one forum where anyone can post, even if they aren't registered or can't log in because of a technical problem. That board has QR disabled by default because some automatic spamming scripts can spam it otherwise. However, given that you have to be registered here to post anyway, I'm wondering why this feature is turned on here. However, clicking the QR button to activate the box isn't that big a deal for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

omg lol liek sif want to spell check loolol

edit: <shrug>, works fine for me in the quick reply field. 'Spell check this field' wasn't checked by default, but I turned it on and it primed it up. Using FF 2.0.0.11 with DOM inspector 1.8.1.11 and English (Australian) Dictionary 0.2

Comment

The "QR" click is primarily because of the "Threaded Mode" option for viewing threads. This tags replies to specific posts.
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Righto. Problem is, people may not know about it, and I certainly cheerfully ignore it. I always click the QR button on the last post, i. e. the one closest to the QR box.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X