This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well...screw them.

yeah, that wouldn't work to well, huh? but i wanna!
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Does anyone else have issues with not receiving an e-mail when you get a pm? cause I don't get them anymore and didn't change a thing and did get a few pm's tonight so... something wrong with it ???

Comment

i've notcied this myself ..might want to let greg know./

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          That'll be 74 more points.
          Give me a helping hand in that case

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Okay I wasn't sure where to ask this, and I guess it is a stupid question, but I just have to know...

If you're in a thread whose rating keeps going down, say from 4 stars to 3 to 2, etc. If the rating falls below 1 star, does anything happen to the thread? Does it get pulled or anything like that?

I know it's a stupid question, but I had to know anyway (I'm in a ship thread and I think people are lurking and giving it bad ratings because of the whole ship war thing )

Comment

nope it won't go away ( the thread itself) just the stars nothing to worry about.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                Okay I wasn't sure where to ask this, and I guess it is a stupid question, but I just have to know...

If you're in a thread whose rating keeps going down, say from 4 stars to 3 to 2, etc. If the rating falls below 1 star, does anything happen to the thread? Does it get pulled or anything like that?

I know it's a stupid question, but I had to know anyway (I'm in a ship thread and I think people are lurking and giving it bad ratings because of the whole ship war thing )
                There is a ship war thing going on?? wait I think I missed a memo lol...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  There is a ship war thing going on?? wait I think I missed a memo lol...
                  there's always been. people not accepting other people support other ships and not there own.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Question:

What factors determine how many stars a thread has?

Comment

Us.

No really, you can vote for each thread at the top of the page, it's sort of beside the "Reply" button

Comment

Do the stars really make any difference? I mean, are you going to stop visiting a thread because it doesn't have enough stars? Will it make a thread less popular? Do you stop getting complementary chocolates if you don't have a full star rating?

Seriously, what does it matter, particularly if you and everyone else on a thread knows you're only being sabotaged? Sure, it's a little irritating, but it's also incredibly, overwhelmingly infantile of someone (or some group) to try such a tactic. The "victims" get the moral high ground and with no real loss to themselves or their "cause."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          Do the stars really make any difference? I mean, are you going to stop visiting a thread because it doesn't have enough stars? Will it make a thread less popular? Do you stop getting complementary chocolates if you don't have a full star rating?

Seriously, what does it matter, particularly if you and everyone else on a thread knows you're only being sabotaged? Sure, it's a little irritating, but it's also incredibly, overwhelmingly infantile of someone (or some group) to try such a tactic. The "victims" get the moral high ground and with no real loss to themselves or their "cause."
                          Well...it doesn't matter to me, except that I'm curious. Since the issue is under discussion, I simply want to know what FACTORS apply. Is it the number of new users who come in and rate the thread? Because existing members can't vote again, right?

I understand where and how to vote. I wasn't asking that. Please don't attach motives to my question that do not exist. I just want to know. I came here because this is the General Help and Assistance thread...members helping members, you know?

Comment

I love the Idea of Reps but getting 100 reps is quite difficult to add other boxes. I think you should half it to 50. Or give me same Free Reps. I have over 400 post and only 38 reps.

Yet other ppl have only 200 posts and are fully topped with Green.

Last edited by VSHARMA; 26 March 2007, 01:59 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Quick Question.
                              I was going to start a thread yesterday with a poll in it, only i had no idea how to do it....
                              How do you start a poll ?

Comment

You have to make the thread, then either PM a mod with all your options, or report the post asking for it to be made into a poll; again with all your options

Comment

Working...
                                X