Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this rate, it's going to take me more than ten years... Oh well, at least we can have fun with much larger sigs than many sites allow.
    sigpic

Comment

that"s the attitude!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        At this rate, it's going to take me more than ten years... Oh well, at least we can have fun with much larger sigs than many sites allow.
        700X200 50KB.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          700X200 50KB.
          total. but you can go over the 200 height limit (and only the 200 height limit) under spoiler tags ([SPOILERS][/SPOILERS])
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

is anyone else getting a very bad lag all day????
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have been in and out all day and I haven't had any bad lag . . .

Comment

Cheer up ! Today is FRIDAY !!!! ( Thank God... )

Anyway....do any of you guys know how to use smilies in the reputation comment box ? When I click on the "add to ****reputation" icon on the posts, this window opens which says ( choose: ) "I aprove" or "I disaprove" and there's the comment box, but I don't know how to put smilies in the comment; I know it can be done because there are smilies in the comments I've gotten in my box.

Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                  Cheer up ! Today is FRIDAY !!!! ( Thank God... )

Anyway....do any of you guys know how to use smilies in the reputation comment box ? When I click on the "add to ****reputation" icon on the posts, this window opens which says ( choose: ) "I aprove" or "I disaprove" and there's the comment box, but I don't know how to put smilies in the comment; I know it can be done because there are smilies in the comments I've gotten in my box.

Thank you !
                  You type it just like you would in any post ... ex : jack_new_anime07: = just memorize the name of the smilie you wanna use. You can also put images (which is called evil green if it's a big picture ) and use any other bbcode in the rep comments!

Hope that helps!

Comment

You can copy/paste from your own library of smilies (imageshack or photobucket for example) or try typing the code for the smilies - every one has a code : jack: = (without the spaces of course)

ETA: Looks like someone was a minute before me with the answer!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys !

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                        Thank you guys !
                        If you want, you can practice on me

Adrianne
                        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                          you need 2.000 posts
                          "That sounds more like plan F, as in we're totally ..."

Thanks for clearing that out. I was wondering about that too. Guess, Santa will bring me a custom avatar .

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                            total. but you can go over the 200 height limit (and only the 200 height limit) under spoiler tags ([SPOILERS][/SPOILERS])
                            No you can not.

If you use a spoil tag and have text or an image that is larger then 200x700 and 50kb it is breaking the rules. Darren already posted about this in the Ask the Mods thread.

From our lord and master

There are also posts that clarify this further in the Sig Rules thread

Sig Rules Clarification

But is doesn't mean you can't have fun with sigs.

Comment

i read Darren's post too...
                              Originally posted by Out Lord and Master View Post
                              There is a height and width limit, which can be accommodated by sticking a bunch of stuff inside SPOILER tags. The sig as it is displayed by default (the compressed spoiler tag) must be 200 pixels tall or shorter.
                              and Sky's post is from 2005, way before compressed spoiler tags.
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                                i read Darren's post too...

and Sky's post is from 2005, way before compressed spoiler tags.
                                So that means that it should be currently disregarded? I thought not.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X