This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
    It's the thought that counts I'm thinking of something like a Home page box that says when next service update is. Knowing this in advance would cause less confusion when the site goes down and just be seen as polite and courteous to the members...just a suggestion for a happier group
    Unfortunately I do not have the time to plan in advance. Usually updates happen when I manage to get a few minutes of free time, or Darren raises his goauld modified voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
      Unfortunately I do not have the time to plan in advance. Usually updates happen when I manage to get a few minutes of free time, or Darren raises his goauld modified voice.
      We all have our dreams for a more perfect world...Thanks for listening...Good lucks with the bugs
      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
      sigpic

Comment

Greetings moderators.

1) Can I stop by for dinner?

2)Can you delete part of a rep comment. Its the one where someone tried to hotlink a pictures.

Thank you in adavnce.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Fixed.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Pass this along

Since we have a little gang here that likes to deliberately derail any threads they don't like with OT spam and junk, I'm announcing a 'Deliberate Derailment' infraction. Anyone(s) that posts to derail and goes on to deliberately derail any thread they don't like in an effort to get it shut down, when they get this infraction it's an automatic 3 day banishment from the forum.

Consider yourselves warned.

If you don't like a topic, move on and live and let live. The attitude of 'I don't like it so I'll get it shut down' is no longer to be tolerated here. Live and let live or go and find another forum to bully.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              Installed 28 new SGU avatars (120x120, the new large avatar size) from Wallpaperman!
              Thanks for setting that up!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm taking avatar submissions for your favorite Stargate series (or movie) -- sorry for any confusion.

This is, in part, so that when I get complaints about why there are 120x120 avatars for SGU but not for the other shows, it's just as much your fault as mine. And we have some damn talented designers in the GW family.

File size doesn't matter, as long as it's not ridiculous (a 120x120 image shouldn't be 250K).

And I should specify that I'm looking for some cool design work (like Wallpaperman's), not just good croppings of photos or screenshots (though we may end up with some of those, at some point). If you don't consider yourself a designer at some level, I'd suggest you wait and see what others come up with for now.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                  I'm taking avatar submissions for your favorite Stargate series (or movie) -- sorry for any confusion.

This is, in part, so that when I get complaints about why there are 120x120 avatars for SGU but not for the other shows, it's just as much your fault as mine. And we have some damn talented designers in the GW family.

File size doesn't matter, as long as it's not ridiculous (a 120x120 image shouldn't be 250K).

And I should specify that I'm looking for some cool design work (like Wallpaperman's), not just good croppings of photos or screenshots (though we may end up with some of those, at some point). If you don't consider yourself a designer at some level, I'd suggest you wait and see what others come up with for now.
                  were do we submit them to?

----------
                  i can't access this thread, it is giving me the probie message
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-and-Asgard-V2

Comment

Re the avs Read Darren's Announcement

Re that thread : pulled for review etc.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hi C:

I'm posting here because I am unsure where to post my artwork. I am new to this forum, and it's so massive it can be overwhelming!
                        I do drawings and paintings (not icons and signatures) and I'd like to know where I can post my painted portraits of Stargate characters. I went by the "Stargate Fandom" forum, but I couldn't find a common thread for this kind of artwork. I only found one for graphic artwork such as signatures, signs and icons etc. Is there a common thread for this or should I create my own?

Thank you in advance C:

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

No worries. Just create your own Art thread.

There are image size limits so I'll give you the link :Picture & Animated .gif posting rules

Go ahead and have fun !

Comment

Great! Thank you!

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Y'welcome !

Comment

I am unable to edit my profile and avatar details please help thank you, From: "Merlin_ Ascended".
                                Moros/Merlin
                                "My Own Digital Artwork"
                                sigpic
                                "My Own Digital Artwork"
                                "Atlantis"

Comment

Working...
                                X