This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash View Post
    What Forums Software do you use for this website?
    vBulletin5 for the Forums.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Cash View Post
      Can I see if anyone here wants to join my Stargate Discord or does that count as against the rules?
      Get the link out, pls, so we can beam in... ring in... you know what I mean.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Get the link out, pls, so we can beam in... ring in... you know what I mean.
        Knowing Lemming she wants to surf in

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

Knowing Lemming she wants to surf in
          Surfing in is always best.

Comment

I got this when I went to make a post in the Sam and Jack thread. The post did get posted, but this error happened after or when clicked post reply. I just thought I would mention it in case any of the other members have had this issue happen to them.

Edit: I also got this error when I was posting in the John and Teyla Thread. I even got a similar error when I tried to edit both posts.

ErrorOnGateworld1.jpg
            Last edited by planet_tv; 08 December 2021, 09:37 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thanks for the cap and info!
              Passing this on to Darren.

~~~~~~~

Testing edits....

Eta : Can't get this error to show up for me.
              Might be an intermittant error.
              E-mailed Darren to have it checked out.

Comment

I've run into a few errors, similar to the above, but they're like little glitches which sometimes happen and other times with same actions they stay away so... perhaps a couple replicators having fun behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I've run into a few errors, similar to the above, but they're like little glitches which sometimes happen and other times with same actions they stay away so... perhaps a couple replicators having fun behind the scenes.
                  Yes Rodney brought them back, but Ben and Seymour both apologise for any issues, Ben's really just trying to gather resources to help the Furlings resettle Ascretta {Ok fine shameless plug for my story Beyond the Gate, but still I ran into that glitch only twice, both times in the comment section of the main site and never on the forums}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hello Mods.

I hope I can pick your brains about something. I'm attempting to do some "spring cleaning" of my media files but having difficulty in deleting whole albums. I thought if I deleted pictures individually in an album it would end with the empy album being deletable but once I get to the last pic it won't allow me to delete it. Any advice and assistance you can give would, as always, be very greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Odd,but could be a vb5 quirk.(One of many!)

Would you like to test this out and see if I can delete an album?

Comment

Might have to scratch that offer.I can't find any delete options for albums,or any way to create them.Looks like editing the folder titles is still workable.
                        At a guess I'd think that you may be stuck with anything created before the switchover to vb5,unless a fix becomes possible at some point.
                        Have another try and if you still can't delete the albums,I'll mail Darren.

Comment

Hi Baggie! Thanks for having a go at that for me. Unfortunately the problem is still the same for me and albums are not deletable. If you think that Darren might have any ideas about it then please tell him about this and if he can fix it then that would be great.
                          Nice to chat with you, Baggie. Thanks for your replies.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Got a problem I do not understand.
                            I am trying to insert smilies/emojis/whatever & the item appears in this box, but when I click on 'post reply' it throws up a "500 error" & the post does not go into the chat.
                            Then when I back out to the forum I sometimes find my post has been made, and sometimes not.

What is "500 error"?
                            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                              Got a problem I do not understand.
                              I am trying to insert smilies/emojis/whatever & the item appears in this box, but when I click on 'post reply' it throws up a "500 error" & the post does not go into the chat.
                              Then when I back out to the forum I sometimes find my post has been made, and sometimes not.

What is "500 error"?
                              You mean this error: https://forum.gateworld.net/welcome-...2#post16723862

Yeah it's annoying because now its migrated to the Obit Thread in off topic, which means that whole section might have the error, and I have to wait to edit a couple of posts.
                              Once you have made a post just refresh, and the post should show up, as it does for me. Baggie did let Darren know about it.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thank you planet_tv for your prompt answer.
                                It does not answer the question, what is 500 error, but at least I know I am not doing something wrong, and other people are getting this error (try 'glitch'), and the best minds on the forum are investigating.
                                Actually, it does not matter what it is as long as somebody can fix it..
                                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X