Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like either your browser or Coppermine threw a temporary glitch.

If it re-occurs let us know or direct mail Darren at the webmaster-dot-gateworld-dot -net address.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Looks like either your browser or Coppermine threw a temporary glitch.

If it re-occurs let us know or direct mail Darren at the webmaster-dot-gateworld-dot -net address.
      Will do! Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Just had a quick question about the Omnipedia: For example, in the characters section all the characters are listed like there's only a table with 1 row 1 column instead of 1 row 2 columns. Is this because of the database error that happened within the last few days?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

To be honest it's been a while since I last needed to look at the Omnipedia so I'm not sure if this is a style variation change or a problem that needs a fix-up.
            (I tested it in Chrome and Firefox.)
            I'll e-mail Darren and see if he or Greg can check it out.

In the meantime,use the search box to save on scrolling.

Comment

A few icons are out of place today (like the green dot indicating someone is currently online) I assume the icons are being changed though to make it look even better, right?
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 28 March 2018, 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling...

Comment

Maybe a template or two have reverted.This happens every now and again and messes up the customisations Darren and Greg make to the vb stylevars.

I've taken some caps to send over to them later.

The greenlight button missing in place of a message saying "X is onlne now" is one,and I noticed that the icons inside the sidebars of the forum have become a mixed bag of missing and present chevrons.

Anyone noticed any other oddities? Tell us which browser and OS you're using so we can rule out browser glitches.

Comment

The icons for messages are missing too, in my inbox I can only see the message but not the icon if it is read or answered, missing on Firefox and Chrome as well, I have both on newest version

Comment

Righto,thanks!

I noticed that where the icons are missing beside threads,you can't see whether the threads are open or locked until you click into the threads.

Anything else,folks?

Comment

I noticed that as a guest, some topics with new replies have the same green icon that shows you have posted in the thread when logged in

EDIT: I just realized it is also that same icon being displayed while logged in on threads with new posts that I have not posted in

Comment

Ok.
                        Also by the looks of it,it isn't possible (when logged in) to see if you posted to a thread,or see how many posts you've made in there.

(To see those details,go the Replies/views box on the right side of threads,click, then scroll to see the number and most recent posts you've made.)

Comment

Yep we have a Ghost Icon situation.
                          For me,that mouse over display is taking about 20 seconds.Could be my browser and OS to blame.

Comment

For the record, from Firefox -- the little dot indicating a user is offline does display, but not the one for being online.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yes indeed.The offline button/display is fine for me in both FF and Chrome.

Comment

Well this one's on me, team. I changed the status icons directory today to restore all of our old custom icons (the active / inactive Stargates, the red, blue, and grey chevrons), and thought I had caught all the missing images.

Please clear your browser cache and reload the page. If there are still images missing, grab a screenshot so that I can see exactly what and where it is.

Thanks!

~Darren

Comment

Working...
                                X