X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep! All back to normal now,hopefully!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Okay, good. I checked but didn't see a post/thread about any updates so I figured I'd ask here.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Y'welcome!

Comment

Question - the FAQ of the forum, is that the only FAQ or is there a thread with more FAQ than the one linked above? And I'm not talking about newbie-guide unless that's more FAQ.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The FAQ IS the FAQ.

As well as what you find in there,there are also various Help threads in this section ( Handy Forum Tutorials is quite a good one.)

Anything NOT specifically covered by any of those threads or the CVS can be clarified by a Moderator or Darren.

Comment

Thank you. I think I was thinking of the Terms of Use earlier, when you register I think... but that's been like almost 9 years now.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                The only reason they'd go away without your input would be if the database ate them.
                Well, I guess it was hungry. Databases gotta eat too sometimes, I guess.

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Is anyone else having that problem? If you are -let us know.

That said : I've accidentally deleted pms in the past because I checked all instead of one message.

The Lady Blue : do you know who'd sent the messages? Chances are they can re-forward what they'd sent out to you.
                Not all of them, but that's okay. I was just wondering what happened is all. Thanks for the replies.

sigpic

Comment

I would love to insert a poll in the Robert Carlyle/Dr. Rush thread, how can I do that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Thank you. I think I was thinking of the Terms of Use earlier, when you register I think... but that's been like almost 9 years now.
                    I think few of us are likely to have kept the original e-mails from 2004,but I don't remember anything specific other than being greeted,wished a fun time,and I think,advised to read the faq and seek help anytime necessary.

Incidentally :
                    For you and all others interested in the Fanfiction section : re Slash fic links/listings ,Sky's posted a clarification from Darren here ->Click to view

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                      Well, I guess it was hungry. Databases gotta eat too sometimes, I guess.

Not all of them, but that's okay. I was just wondering what happened is all. Thanks for the replies.
                      You're welcome.
                      About all I can think of that might help a little more is that you could include a "If you pm'd me and I haven't got back to you please let me know" type of message in your fave threads when you next post,or in your signature box for a while.

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      I would love to insert a poll in the Robert Carlyle/Dr. Rush thread, how can I do that?
                      Got your list.

Sorry for the delay.
                      I can see no reason why your Poll can't be created,but I'll ask in the thread for input first from the current regular posters.

Comment

Just curious, but, what was wrong with the forum today? I couldn't get on at all. I kept getting a "Bad gateway" message. Which, is ironic considering the name of this forum. GateWorld. Glad the site is back!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

No one has told us yet. We just got the same bad gateway that you did and then presto, it's back.

Perhaps the guys will have time to give us an update, or maybe not.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I found that message funny too, as if someone had diald the wrong address to reach the gate here...worked still at my time (GTM +2 hours) until around noon and then was gone

Comment

Good morning!

Is there a glitch in the forum today? Ever since it went down yesterday, I haven't gotten any of my email notices like usual. Just curious.

Thanks!

Comment

The Forum e-mailer's been affected by the outage : that's blocking or delaying all kinds of notifications.

I've sent a mail ( NOT via GW!) to Darren.

If anyone needs a Mod's help or needs to report a post ( etc) for now : please PRIVATE message us .

Comment

Working...
                                X