Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, this is fun. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      The "Pirate" theme is rolling out across the time zones ,so it's causing some weirdness.

I'm seeing almost everyone's pics as the Pirate Ship,so it seems to adjust as we log on too.
      Yeah weirdness.
      It's 9:30 AM Thursday the 31st here
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

To quote err... someone in some movie... IT'S A MADHOUSE. A MADHOUSE.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Please, please, PLEASE tell me that the pirate-theme isn't staying?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

It isn't staying.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Catch-up time...my computer suddenly dived overboard and tried to drown itself.

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
              Will you mods surrender or be prepared to walk the plank?
              (notice: that was a question)

http://bestsmileys.com/pirate/2.gif
              Neither though I might jump off to save some of the irate the hassle.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Aye, this is fun. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!
              *Mind boggles*

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
              Yeah weirdness.
              It's 9:30 AM Thursday the 31st here
              Yes,in your time zone.
              Every year we get complaints about missing out Australia/NZ etc's timeline ,so this year we took steps to fix that.

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              To quote err... someone in some movie... IT'S A MADHOUSE. A MADHOUSE.
              Always is.It's just more noticeable around this date.

Comment

Yes,in your time zone.
                Every year we get complaints about missing out Australia/NZ etc's timeline ,so this year we took steps to fix that.

Well it was a nice surprise , didn't expect anything till tomorrow
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

April 1st pranks should be unexpected .A bit like the Spanish Inquisition gags on Monty Python.

Comment

April 1st pranks should be unexpected .A bit like the Spanish Inquisition gags on Monty Python.
                    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Anyways, will our avatars/etc return back to normal on April 2nd?
                    sigpic
                    Don't touch Lola

Comment

Certainly will.

Think of it as tidal.
                      Changes roll in...flow around ,ebb,then the waves roll back.

By April 2-3 all should be un-mateyed.

Comment

It isn't staying.
                        Thank goodness. If this is supposed to be April Fool's Day related then great. I like April Fool's...but I actually like April Fool's things to actually be on April Fool's Day. Having it today on March 31st hasn't really impressed me that much but I understand you got the Australian and New Zealand time zones to work with so I'll deal.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Thanks ,Alan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General advice message : If you ( the generalised "you") really dislike the current ..Avatar,and can't reset to one of the ones offered in Skydiver's thread ,or can't load a new signature /Profile picture ,one option to cope with the Annual Prankiness is to go into General Settings in your control panel and temporarily disable Avatars and Signatures.

Comment

Great Guys I totally bought it First I thought someone hacked the site. Then thought this was permanent (tough I wonder, But Sanctuary will have a S4, so what about that)
                            Informed a friend GW's Avatars are pirate one's (cause I stil bought it)
                            And it's great our Aussie / Kiwi friends can enjoy the fun too

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Galley Wench ...sounds good, you should keep it.
                              *goes looking for first mate*
                              Last edited by Captain Lazlo; 31 March 2011, 03:24 PM.
                              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                              sigpic

Comment

It's not early if you're in Australia or new Zealand. already tomorrow there.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X