Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears that the links to peoples' (everyone's, as far as I can tell) profiles are broken (when you click their name and go View Profile). It generates the error:

Fatal error: Class 'vBCms_Route_List' not found in /home/gwforum/public_html/member.php on line 567
    FYI
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      It appears that the links to peoples' (everyone's, as far as I can tell) profiles are broken (when you click their name and go View Profile). It generates the error:

FYI
      I'm having this issue too. Plus, and forgive me if this hasn't already been raised, when I click on the 'Go to Last Post' icon, it takes me to the very first page of a thread. Just a wee bit frustrating.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

we know about the profile thing..but the 'go to last post' has been working for me.

I use firefox, do you guys?
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          we know about the profile thing..but the 'go to last post' has been working for me.

'go to last post' seems to work fine for me everywhere except for my subscribed threads list. When I click the last post button there, it sends me to the first page of the thread. I am using Firefox.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I cannot access my profile page to read my visitor messages. When I click a link to go there, I get this...

Fatal error: Class 'vBCms_Route_List' not found in /home/gwforum/public_html/member.php on line 567

I'm not all that computer savvy, so I have no idea what that means. Is there anyone who can tell me what's going on, or is this an ID-10-T error?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
              I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I cannot access my profile page to read my visitor messages. When I click a link to go there, I get this...

I'm not all that computer savvy, so I have no idea what that means. Is there anyone who can tell me what's going on, or is this an ID-10-T error?
              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...1#post11630097
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't use the subscribed threads thing, so it' possible that hte glitch is less the 'last post' issue but something with the subscriptions...which, you know, are tied to your profile and might be linked to the fatal error on profiles

sigpic

Comment

That seems like it would make sense.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

I do at work, but use Safari at home
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if your question was directed at the profile issues or the 'last post' issues so I'll answer....I use Chrome.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

sorting out if a different browser is also having the same issue helps to sort if it's a simple VB bug, or universal bug, or browser specific bug, or user specific bug

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I figured. But judging from the text of the error, it looks like a vb bug more than anything else.

Comment

I have the same problems on IE and Chrome...so I'd say it's universal from what others are saying. Is it open source code? Perhaps we could help????
                            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                            sigpic

Comment

Well good to see its not just me that still broken.
                              sigpic

Comment

On the go to last post problem
                                I use Firefox
                                In the subscribed threads section, when I use the button on the left (before the thread name) which takes me to the new posts, this works. But if I've read all the posts and I use the button on the right (after the person's name and date), it takes you to the 1st page and post instead of the last post.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X