Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had virtually no letters to the editor, and nothing on my mind to talk about. I don't want to force myself to write something every week just for the sake of regularity -- it has to be fun.

So when we have something to say, we'll say it.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
      I've had virtually no letters to the editor, and nothing on my mind to talk about. I don't want to force myself to write something every week just for the sake of regularity -- it has to be fun.

So when we have something to say, we'll say it.
      I'm suddenly thinknig of sending you a VM for a weekely piece, maybe something on most humorus episode of SG or SGA, or what fans so far think of SGU and such.... don't ask mwe why but I now wonder if I should.

I also wonder if I can?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Some one told me that they couldn't read a post due to my sig covering the writing inside a spoiler tag. It doesn't seem to be a problem for me though. Here is the link
        http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11352101

is that a problem on their end?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

i'm not seeing a problem
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i'm not seeing a problem
            I have a simliar problem from time to time. It goes away in about 30-45 seconds.

I think its a browser issue with the new VB
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Are we going to keep our post in those that are moved to different areas?

Comment

All existing posts and post counts will be unaffected.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Would it be possible to move my Cantina Wars thread to the Star Wars folder? I mean would it count as a Fanfic?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Would it be possible to move my Cantina Wars thread to the Star Wars folder? I mean would it count as a Fanfic?
                    No it is not in line with what would be considered for that AND it was not written with that mind at the time.
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No April 1st joke?
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

can we have more then an interesting colour for 1st april? last year was awesome

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          No April 1st joke?
                          I'm assuming that the neon green beer sign colors for forum background = 1 April joke, thoughto be honest you guys are LATE! 1 April is almost over by my watch! but it looks good though I like the green!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Which green? I'm not seeing it.

ETA/ The new user title's are cool though, but they seem to be recurring, and not specific for one person.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Which green? I'm not seeing it.

ETA/ The new user title's are cool though, but they seem to be recurring, and not specific for one person.
                              And some people don't have them at all

EDIT: Now I have one!
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

the titles will work their way through. we actally had something cool planned but just couldn't get it working, so it's an April Fool's Jokelet
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X