Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please feel free to start a new thread (maybe in the News section with a link to the story) if you want to chat about the article currently on the GateWorld home page.

The full interview will be along this week, with an official discussion thread for that in the "GateWorld Features" folder!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

A bit of a weird query but I wanted to look at an old thread here but can't as only some of the threads appear to be listed and I can't find the links to pervious pages at the bottom of this section. I checked a thread I started to see if it was deleted cause no one had been posting there for ages but it's still in this section yet I can't see it. I found it by looking at the threads i started. To show what I mean here's a link to it: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19026. If you click on the section it's in you will not be able to see it listed. Why is this?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        A bit of a weird query but I wanted to look at an old thread here but can't as only some of the threads appear to be listed and I can't find the links to pervious pages at the bottom of this section. I checked a thread I started to see if it was deleted cause no one had been posting there for ages but it's still in this section yet I can't see it. I found it by looking at the threads i started. To show what I mean here's a link to it: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19026. If you click on the section it's in you will not be able to see it listed. Why is this?
        More than likely, the thread got lost in the various shufflings the Forum has undergone. It still exists somewhere, but the header info in the database may be off, so the thread probably won't up in the section it's supposed to show up in. I do know that using the "search" function will only display the first 200 results of your search, even if more than 200 results exist - that's a limitation controlled by the software. Mods may have a better explanation.

Comment

sounds like as good of an explanation as i'm able to come up with.

it would surprise me, with all the server oops/booms and shifts in the past few months that nothing has gotten messed up
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ok thx both of you.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi can this thread be deleated or closed as it is a duplicate and serves no purpose where it is (Character & Relationships).

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21663

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Hi can this thread be deleated or closed as it is a duplicate and serves no purpose where it is (Character & Relationships).

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21663

Thanks.
                hidden away
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Very hidden away...
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Not sure what the problem is that you are describing, Dr. Weir. The thread you link to as an example -- "Question about the views number." -- does show up in the Forum Announcements and Help folder (for me, anyway). It's currently a third of the way down on Page 3.

If it's an old thread that was originally posted to the old About the Forum folder, not all of those were moved here when this folder was created and that one was hidden. They still exist and should turn up in a search, though.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                      Not sure what the problem is that you are describing, Dr. Weir. The thread you link to as an example -- "Question about the views number." -- does show up in the Forum Announcements and Help folder (for me, anyway). It's currently a third of the way down on Page 3.

If it's an old thread that was originally posted to the old About the Forum folder, not all of those were moved here when this folder was created and that one was hidden. They still exist and should turn up in a search, though.
                      That's the problem, I don't have links to past pages in the forum announcements and help folder for some reason.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking of making a sig (and adding it to random image) to show my support for the Shep/Teyla Ship. So I'm wondering, would adding a picture of their kiss from Conversion be too spoilerish (I'm thinking it is)?

And speaking of SGA Kisses, I've noticed a few members having the Beckett/McKay kiss from Duet in their sig, it this too spoilerish, if it is, then I can give you the name of a member who this pic in their (rotating) sig.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I think we'd have to see the pic itself to decide if it's spoilerish - not all pics from future eps are if they're generic enough, and also the fact that quite a few pics come from behind the scenes stuff... PM the link to the image you would like to use to a few mods and we'll discuss it.

Please just report a post for whomever has a sig that breaks forum rules, with the note that it's the sig not that post per se that needs attention, and we'll look at it and decide if it's appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Well, I think we'd have to see the pic itself to decide if it's spoilerish - not all pics from future eps are if they're generic enough, and also the fact that quite a few pics come from behind the scenes stuff... PM the link to the image you would like to use to a few mods and we'll discuss it.

Please just report a post for whomever has a sig that breaks forum rules, with the note that it's the sig not that post per se that needs attention, and we'll look at it and decide if it's appropriate.
                            Here:
                            http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3...ion22045ko.jpg
                            Last edited by Shipperahoy; 27 December 2005, 04:58 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't that cap be in a spoiler until we know whether it is a spoiler?

Comment

Yes, yes it should. And FYI, should anybody be wondering, that pic would definately constitute a spoiler.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X