This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been taken care of
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*cries from lack of Report Post feature*

Is it fixed yet? Is it fixed yet?? Is it fixed yet???

Comment

Maybe if you ask a couple more times....

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

can we just stick a lollipop in her
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No one can give me reputation points!

http://forum.gateworld.net/reputation.php?p=4741853 try it.
            I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Weird

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                No one can give me reputation points!

http://forum.gateworld.net/reputation.php?p=4741853 try it.
                I've sent you a PM

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Is the "report a violation" working I just hung there for 5 mins and it wouldn't send? I am PMing a Mod instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                    Is the "report a violation" working I just hung there for 5 mins and it wouldn't send? I am PMing a Mod instead.
                    yeah, it's still glitched from the last upgrade

if you need to report a post, i would suggest that you pm one or two mods (just in case one's going off line) with the

thread title (including what part of the forum it's in)
                    number of the post in question
                    name of the poster
                    what your issue is with it

bonus points if you can give us a link

and we'll look into it
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      yeah, it's still glitched from the last upgrade

if you need to report a post, i would suggest that you pm one or two mods (just in case one's going off line) with the

thread title (including what part of the forum it's in)
                      number of the post in question
                      name of the poster
                      what your issue is with it

bonus points if you can give us a link

and we'll look into it
                      Geez you don't want much! I gave the thread, page number and user, that all I can be bothered with.

Comment

it helps if we know where in the forum the thread is. some are obvious, such as a character one will be in the char and relataionship part, but some aren't so obvious and it might take a mod a bit longer to find your post

sigpic

Comment

it helps if we know where in the forum the thread is. some are obvious, such as a character one will be in the char and relataionship part, but some aren't so obvious and it might take a mod a bit longer to find your post
                          I don't know if it has been settled the "violation" is still there or was a little while ago, but the user is off-line anyway and it isn't something you can really fix without the users co-operation. Shipperahoy is looking into it for me.

Hmm, when will the "Report a violation" be back up? Anything else we should know isn't working?

Comment

Yet another Furlings thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21273

And here's the Ultimate Furlings thread:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=14756

Also, I think this thread probably belongs in fandom: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4482

In addition to needing the report post feature, how about getting PM links put back in user profiles so we don't have to go hunting down actual posts in order to PM someone? And, y'know, there are still occasional DB errors. Might be nice to get rid of those, too.

Comment

the threads have been merged/moved

the pm link exists as long as the user turns on that option. people can turn that off.

and yes, there are the occasional DB errors along with the forum jump dropdown and the comments part of reps sometimes not popping up

all of these depend on greg

sigpic

Comment

the pm link exists as long as the user turns on that option. people can turn that off.
                                Unless things have changed drastically since I left for work this morning, then I beg to differ. Folks might have PM's turned on and you can still access it by clicking on their name in a thread like this one, but the PM link in user profiles has been MIA for quite a while, now.

Is Greg still on vacation?

Comment

Working...
                                X