Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're right, that thread did get pulled. We're not sure if it'll return or not. Sometimes there's so little left in a thread that's salvagable it's easier to just let it 'die'

especially since there's an existing thread on the same general topic, people can go there and continue their discussions
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Mods,

I am just wondering, are there any rules regarding pic links when you give out rep? I only ask cause I have a HUGE pic on my rep list, it makes my page awfully long. It's not an inappropiate pic.
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
        Hi Mods,

I am just wondering, are there any rules regarding pic links when you give out rep? I only ask cause I have a HUGE pic on my rep list, it makes my page awfully long. It's not an inappropiate pic.
        it would be held to our pic posting rules. But in the case of rep spaces we have had many folks request that links be removed for the reason you are stating since the space is relatively small. So if it meets the standard but is distracting to you, you can definitely PM a Mod and request its removal
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Morning mods,

Just wondering... is it too soon to use a sig (unspoilered) containing pic(s) from season 5?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Hello, I noticed I was off Probie status but my posts are still requiring moderation is this normal?

EDIT: Never mind I can post immediately now and have PM access now too, thank you.
            Last edited by Vyse99; 09 May 2009, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Is there a way to find a user's profile if that person has not yet posted?

das
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                Is there a way to find a user's profile if that person has not yet posted?

das
                only way would be if the person was actually online and you could see them in the list of *Online Users* to my knowledge.

However if another Mod knows another way please chime in or if a member knows they can PM you
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                  only way would be if the person was actually online and you could see them in the list of *Online Users* to my knowledge.

However if another Mod knows another way please chime in or if a member knows they can PM you

Thanks! I just met this nice lady (I'm a lady, too...so this isn't a weirdo thing), at the Star Trek movie. She's a SG fan, but mostly a Farscape fan and so doesn't come here that much - mostly, I assume, just to roam. I just wanted to give her a 'hello, I'm the gal that stood outside the theater with you talking about Farscape, Stargate, Wright & Cooper, Ben B., Wraith, and Mallozzi'. I think she'll remember. It's no big deal, just nice to run into another silly fangirl who's about my age...we had quite a few giggles, let me tell ya!

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Update - another user told me to just add the person to my contact list, and then I'd have a link to their profile page. It worked! I dropped her a note, thanking her for the chat and to say 'hi!'.

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys-I accidentally pushed the alert button on Ainty Mother's Day Post In the MADD Thread. Nothing wrong!
                      sigpic

Comment

as long as you canceled out and didn't send it, we won't get a mail

so no worries there

sigpic

Comment

Is there a mobile version of Gateworld? So I could access it on my blackberry?
                          sigpic
                          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

we're not ignoring you, we just can't quite answer

darren is the best person to answer this one

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              we're not ignoring you, we just can't quite answer

darren is the best person to answer this one
                              thanks. I think it would be cool if i could get gateworld forum to my phone
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

There is no mobile version of the forum, sorry! I'm hoping that's something that vBulletin chooses to include as part of the standard software package in a future upgrade.
                                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                                X