X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i'm not having fun
    we know PA
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      we know PA
      not that i would expect you to care anyway
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        not that i would expect you to care anyway
        PA if you have a real issue please PM me, the public threads are not the place for your personal issues.
        We actually do care if you are having an issue but we do not have much respect for folks who want to use any thread to be uncivil.
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

so im assuming the ranks being replaced by the strange and some what funny sentences is an april fools joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            so im assuming the ranks being replaced by the strange and some what funny sentences is an april fools joke right?
            you are correct they will be back to normal at the end of April 1st (probably late USA time)

Comment

Just out of curiousty, how come some people are getting the changes and others not?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

PA if you have a real issue please PM me, the public threads are not the place for your personal issues.
                We actually do care if you are having an issue but we do not have much respect for folks who want to use any thread to be uncivil.
                rofl happy april fools everyone I'm off to sleep

(So technically April 1 has just started for me )

we knew Col Sharp was being funny and took it in that way
                Thankee m'lady
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

you are correct they will be back to normal at the end of April 1st (probably late USA time)
                  That's when I will mourn the loss of mine. There will be a memorial service and everything.

I expect you all to be there.

Unless the Mods conveniently forget to change it back...

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think the mods should have theirs changed. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                      I think the mods should have theirs changed. What do you think?
                      Can we do that?

Will that be our rebellion?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Just out of curiousty, how come some people are getting the changes and others not?
                        The server has to cycle through all the members and ranks and it is actually a slow process....it also has to do with level of posting

and No the Mods are the pranksters this time around so we get to keep ours you are just lucky we didn't make the Forum Pink as well

Comment

and No the Mods are the pranksters this time around so we get to keep ours you are just lucky we didn't make the Forum Pink as well
                          Oh.

My.

God.

That would have been epic.

I will now mourn the pink that could have been.
                          sigpic

Comment

The server has to cycle through all the members and ranks and it is actually a slow process....it also has to do with level of posting

Come on Tame you know you want to do it. Make the forum red to symbolize the awesomeness that is the Red Wings.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Come on Tame you know you want to do it. Make the forum red to symbolize the awesomeness that is the Red Wings.
                              Naw...we have messed with the members enough for one April Fool's day I think ....plus we still have all the members who haven't woken up and signed in yet

Comment

I have a serious question.

Will there be a way to notify those in a certain social group if someone post a new message?

Comment

Working...
                                X