Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this thread be merged with the Pro Season 10 thread?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20233
    sigpic

Comment

Hi mods spotted a duplicate thread in Atlantis season 2 folder can merge these two threads as they are on the same subject pleas.

How cool does "The Hive" sound, BEWARE OF MASSIVE SPOILERS http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20255

The Hive - Episodic Photography [2 HQs]
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=18340&page=3

Thanks
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
        Can this thread be merged with the Pro Season 10 thread?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20233
        merged. but i didn't do the redirects, so it might appear that the season 10 thead just went away. it didn't, it was absorbed (sounds evil huh???)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          Hi mods spotted a duplicate thread in Atlantis season 2 folder can merge these two threads as they are on the same subject pleas.

How cool does "The Hive" sound, BEWARE OF MASSIVE SPOILERS http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20255

The Hive - Episodic Photography [2 HQs]
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=18340&page=3

Thanks
          also merged without redirects. the eps photo thread is inside the 'how cool' thread

sigpic

Comment

Oooh. Kind of like the Borg. I like it.

Thanks.
            sigpic

Comment

okay, i am confused...how come i can access GW here at school but i cannot access it back at home? i can access every other website i go to at home but GW? i know i am not the only one having these problems, but i would like to know what happened i have not changed any of my browser settings either.
              sigpic

Comment

the theory is.....

individual isp's send out signals every so oftne to all the websites. when they get a 'site not found' - like they got with gateworld yesterday - they just write it off as 'bad'. and it remains that way until they do another update, checking sites

i can get at GW from work but couldn't from home last night...and i won't know if it works at home until tonight

it takes time for all the isp's out there to realize that yes, GW is back up and running, sometimes as long as 48 hours

sigpic

Comment

okay, thanks SkyDiver...so all i have to do is sit and wait patiently and possibly do RL things
                  sigpic

Comment

yep. that's what i had to do last night....it was truly horrific

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Skydiver, or ANYONE, could you please tell me what is happening?! I know there's a giant fuss over Gateworld not working or something but whenever I get on it works perfectly, the last time it didn't work for me was like 3 weeks ago and I think that was maitnence or something...

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me a PM or post it here, thanks!
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Early, early Tuesday morning we had a harddrive failure. It was quickly repaired and the site put back online, but unfortunately it required a DNS-related change ... which can take up to 48 hours to fully propogate throughout the Web. So some people had access within hours; others had nothing for days. (I myself just got back online at home last night.)

It's been over 48 hours, so it should have resolved itself for most everyone. Anyone still unable to reach the site should contact their ISP and ask them to refresh their DNS data for www.gateworld.net.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Ah, thanks Darren!
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Please open the following thread:
                            Smallville- Solitude (508)

Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Stupid question, but is there any reason why I can't access a custom avatar yet? Just curious, thanks.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, here here. I finally get to 1,801 posts, after many month, and now I have to wait for it?

And what with the inability to give rep points?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X