Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As i hoped i explained in my post about infractions, there is no punitive actions taken at all. Yes, the forum makes a thread, copying the post in question, the pm we send you and it lives in a locked folder in the mod area. and yes, it says that it is worth points....yet we do not 'keep track' of those points. It's nothing more than documentation and, if we have a continuing issue with someone, a papertrail of who said/did what and when

It does not effect your rep points, nor does it count against you in any way.

It is nothing more than a paper trail and a history
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the explanations
      scarimor

Comment

Hi

Can someone please open the Fan Review thread for SG1's S10 episode Talion? Thank you.
        sigpic
        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

How do I check post count on an indivdual thread? Thanks in advance
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
            I think I got a negative feedback from a Moderator for asking this question. (above #4763 Page 239)
            VSHARMA, I checked your feedback and, for the record, you have not received anything from a moderator of this forum.

Your best bet to increase your Reputation is to make a positive contribution to this forum. Our members love handing out green. And when someone throws a red your way, don't let it get you down. Everyone is human, and there are a whole lot of humans around here.

Your Reputation score is supposed to be a fun forum feature. It does not in any way impact your access or forum standing.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
              How do I check post count on an indivdual thread? Thanks in advance
              i'm not sure i understand. you can look at the thread itself and it tells you how many posts have been made in it. It shows posts and views. views is how many times folks have theoretically read it, posts are how many posts are in there

sigpic

Comment

Your pardon, Mods.

The Great Lord Baal - do you mean how many posts YOU have made in a thread? If so, just rest your cursor on icon in the far left hand column. You'll get a pop-up showing how many posts you have done and when the last one was.
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

wow, i didn't know it did that

Thanks for the pointer

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                    Hi

Can someone please open the Fan Review thread for SG1's S10 episode Talion? Thank you.
                    Just repeating my request from last night - can one of the mods please open the Fan Review thread for SG1's Talion - I'd like to submit a fan review.

Thank you.
                    sigpic
                    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

there you go

have fun

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                        Your pardon, Mods.

The Great Lord Baal - do you mean how many posts YOU have made in a thread? If so, just rest your cursor on icon in the far left hand column. You'll get a pop-up showing how many posts you have done and when the last one was.
                        Sorry to jump in, but to add to Gen Blue's post:

If you want to see who has posted in a thread, and exactly how many posts they've made, just click on the underlined number where it says 'replies'...

click for bigger

A pop up box will appear with the names of all the posters, and their postcount.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Mods...
                          A quick request...
                          There are a number of threads in the Heroes subforum pertaining to the ratings of the show and other newsworthy items (eg. DVD release and that sort of thing). I was wondering if all these threads can be merged into the News thread started by Prion and that this thread could be made sticky.

Thanks!
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I tried to merge a few threads, and I also stickied it (although I'm not promising that's a permanent thing).
                            I don't often like merging multiple longish threads, primarily because the posts end up ordered by date and it can really throw the conversations out of order In this case most of the threads only had a couple of posts, so hopefully it's OK...

Comment

I have kind of a nitpicky ? about the Forum. I didn't watch Farscape or Firefly when they orignally aired but I am watching Farscape in syndication and I watched Serenity and I read the some of early ?'s and answers in this thread about Farscape. I am curious why Firefly has their own folder but Farscape doesn't. I know Farscape has lots of fans on this forum.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

What shows get folders is completely Darren's discretion - there's not really a logic to it, basically if it's a show he really enjoys then he will create a folder.

Comment

Working...
                                X