X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    OK you do know I am not British?

Alright I will play nice and spoil or start threads with spoiler in the title...oh another thing what about sigs?
    Spoiler:

You cannot expect me to not put David Tennant in a sig! I mean I have already but that is a big spoiler. So no David?
    Nope I had no idea if you were British, American or Slithereen

*shakes head*..... you think you are funny don't ya
    regarding your question above....what do you think

Once the Season is complete you may discuss it But until then remember to play Spoiler Tag
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Nope I had no idea if you were British, American or Slithereen

*shakes head*..... you think you are funny don't ya
      regarding your question above....what do you think

Once the Season is complete you may discuss it But until then remember to play Spoiler Tag
      Slithereen? Now who is being funny.

Ok so can I request all the David Tennant threads in the Dr Who forum section have spoiler added to there titles? Come on it is the only way.

If not all then the 10th Doctor Thread I started and the Thunk thread for him I also started. You don't want links with that do you?

Oh Please.

Comment

You can you can also have whomever in your signature as long as you don't call attention to the spoiler.

I will be honset with you I had no idea that was going to happen UNTIL I saw what I saw yesterday. Many of us make a real honest effort to stay spoiler free for ALL of the Sci-Fi shows we watch. So avoiding spoilers does become an art. However, after thinking I was reading threads that would not spoil color me surprised.

The threads you are talking about I will review however, the words 10th Dr meant nothing to me except possibly another one of the Drs in the long series

The Thunk thread?? there is a number for many in the cast in many shows so again it was not prevelant.

So for the many who have been enjoying Dr Who with out any inkling of anything for even the next episode let alone the next season the use of spoiler tags is a Common Courtesy and part of the guidelines not some favor you are doing us.
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi mods!

Whenever I try to start a thread I give it a title, input the message, click to submit new thread, and instead of submitting the page reappears, everything I've written gone except the title, and I receive this message along the top:
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
          So, am I doing something wrong?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            Hi mods!

Whenever I try to start a thread I give it a title, input the message, click to submit new thread, and instead of submitting the page reappears, everything I've written gone except the title, and I receive this message along the top:

So, am I doing something wrong?
            Thanks
            Try switching your *Editor Mode* that is the little *a/A* symbol over in the right hand top corner of the advanced posting box.

That seems to have made a difference for some of the people having this issue

Comment

Hi Mods,

I had two post in the "Nov 3-5 2006 NJ Creation Con: Flanigan, Shanks, etc" thread and they have suddenly dissapeared...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Hi Mods,

I had two post in the "Nov 3-5 2006 NJ Creation Con: Flanigan, Shanks, etc" thread and they have suddenly dissapeared...
                mmm well I checked and no one has deleted anything of yours for any reason from that thread
                However, I did find two posts of yours in *Shore Leave* and you are discussing New Jersey....could it be you thought you were in one thread but were in fact in another ?

otherwise this would be a case of the *Quatumphase GW monster* eating a post for an unknown reason and you have my apologies as he eats whatever he wants whenever he wants

Comment

Try switching your *Editor Mode* that is the little *a/A* symbol over in the right hand top corner of the advanced posting box.

That seems to have made a difference for some of the people having this issue
                  Thanks

Comment

mmm well I checked and no one has deleted anything of yours for any reason from that thread
                    However, I did find two posts of yours in *Shore Leave* and you are discussing New Jersey....could it be you thought you were in one thread but were in fact in another ?

otherwise this would be a case of the *Quatumphase GW monster* eating a post for an unknown reason and you have my apologies as he eats whatever he wants whenever he wants
                    Tame, it's the "Quatumphase GW monster"

I'm pretty sure that's where I posted them, in the NJ thread because that's how I normally subscribe to the threads.

I also tried looking for my post and I can't find them...

One was saying, yes I'm going to the NJ Con and the other saying that I also lived in the PA area replying to another post...

Well, it's not really important, I just thought that it was weird... a la weird

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Here's my question, I want to appreciate the SG1 era Weir, I loved Jessica Steen's performance and the Character itself back then. I pondered posting on the Weir thread but it's title states "Torri/Weir central" Does this mean discussion of Jessica's Weir would be off-topic? I await your responce and thank you for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        Here's my question, I want to appreciate the SG1 era Weir, I loved Jessica Steen's performance and the Character itself back then. I pondered posting on the Weir thread but it's title states "Torri/Weir central" Does this mean discussion of Jessica's Weir would be off-topic? I await your responce and thank you for your time.
                        In this case yes it would be off-topic as that thread is dedicated to Torri and HER portrayal of the character of Weir AND her other roles elsewhere. If you would like to discuss the few episodes that Jessica Steen appeared in and appreciate her contribution to StarGate as Dr Weir you would need to start a thread or search for any threads already made expressly for that purpose

Comment

In this case yes it would be off-topic as that thread is dedicated to Torri and HER portrayal of the character of Weir AND her other roles elsewhere. If you would like to discuss the few episodes that Jessica Steen appeared in and appreciate her contribution to StarGate as Dr Weir you woul dneed to start a thread expressly for that purpose
                          What about the Discussion thread? The Weir Discussion thread ... I would think Jessica appreciation could fit in there ... No?

Adrianne
                          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

if it's the Weir thread, i can't see why it can't be Torri or Jessica. Given that the thread is about the charcter not a specific actress.

now the torri/weir central, since it is torri's thread, then Jessica would be off topic. But you are certainly free to start a Jessica Steen Appreciation &/or discussion thread

If you do happen to discuss Jessica in the Weir Discussion thread and anyone has any issues with it, send em to me. I said it's ok
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I want to say great website i love it but is there anyway of becoming a moderator or helping around

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Anubis
                                I want to say great website i love it but is there anyway of becoming a moderator or helping around
                                Thanks It is a great place
                                Unfortunately no there is no *way* to become a moderator. That is an owner decision. But you can help out just by being a great member, posting thoughtful, interesting posts and enjoying yourself all around the Forum Welcome and have a great time

Comment

Working...
                                X