X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Official enjoyer of 100 Days, Chimaera and Affinity and darned proud
    I liked 100 Days even though it was painful at times. I think it was necessary because you got a good look at how much Sam feels for Jack. The hurt look on her face at the end spoke volumes. But you notice that in Small Victories Jack isn't going back and asking Michelle Green to join him on his fishing trip.

As for Chimera and Affinity, you can have 'em.
    Shallow are the Ori!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caladria View Post
      Spoilers for Quest 2

Spoiler:
      I always thought that having been Ascended would have affected Daniel's ability to access and handle the Ancient's repository... after all, its been stated that he has Ascended knowledge in his brain, but he can't access it... And you can't forget that Merlin tampered with the repository in The Quest so that Daniel's brain could handle it... and we still don't know what effect that has had on him.

I'm not entirely certain if the user even needs the ATA gene... the people we've seen look into it are Teal'c (failed to download), Jack (downloaded, twice), and Daniel (downloaded). At the time of Fifth Race the speculation was that it was sensitive to the presence of a Goa'uld symbiote, rather than the advanced gene that Jack possesses, and it was Jack's ATA gene (described as "advanced genome" cos it was Beckett that started using ATA) that allowed him to handle it for so long and get to the Asgard for help rather than allowing him to activate it... so theoretically any of Jack, Daniel or Sam (unless the naquadaah in her blood would have prevented it) could have taken the download in Lost City...

...And that was another rambling rant that was vaguely OT

Does that help?

And the Mitchell love is an unfortunate but integral part of me, I'm afraid.... For his faults as well as his strengths...
      ah ok...i think i understand it now

but at the time of the
      Spoiler:
      Lost City...they didn't had the ATA gene yet, they made it in Atlantis, and that wasn't descovered until then...or did they indeed have the gene, because from Sam and Daniel is never said if they had it or not...

And about the download in the Quest, you are right that Merlin tampered with the device, so then it makes more sense to me...and at this time they could all have the ATA gene now, that Beckett made...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        I agree wholeheartedly! That was a magic moment for me...and I'm sure it was for them too. When he said, "Always," she looked at him...and found him totally serious. I believe there was a flash of understanding in her...and there would have been a BHK...except for the circumstances which had brought them to the observation room in the first place. It was neither the time nor the place...and TPTB probably planned it that way...because the BHK that would have followed otherwise would have left no doubt.

That's why I'm sure he made the commitment at that very moment...and she realized what his statement meant. And that's why I'm sure they were alone at the cabin for a day or two before T & Danny arrived.

Jacob's death and funeral followed in the days after the scene in the observation room...and the Goa'uld were beaten. And as soon as the battle was won, I'm certain that Jack accepted the new assignment, and they planned the fishing trip. Sam & Jack had "the talk," and finished it. And then, armed with the strength of each other's love, they began to look forward. They went to Minnesota to spend some down time together, but they made certain that their two best friends...their chosen family...would join them so they could all spend time together.

Heck, for all I know, they may have gotten married before they went to the cabin! That may have been their honeymoon! And when it was almost over, they asked Danny & T to join them for a couple of days. Hmm...I'm liking that idea more and more.

Well...that's what happened in my little shippy universe!
        *joins you in your little shippy universe*
        Oooo, nice place! It's so comfy here. I wanted to green you but I've got to spread some around so hope that'll do for now.

Comment

I got an email yesterday that made me think of Sam and Jack.
          I've taken liberty to change the text of it around a little and add in some pictures. I hope you like it.
          Click thumbnails for larger images. Some images are from stargatecaps.com.

She asked if he thinks she is pretty. He said no.

You're beautiful.

She asked if he wants to be with her forever. He said no.

I NEED to be with you forever.

She asked if she were to leave him would he cry. He said no.

If you leave me I would die.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
            I've taken liberty to change the text of it around a little and add in some pictures. I hope you like it.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season4/light/th_4x185F0014.jpg

You're beautiful.
            http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season4/light/th_4x185F0038.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season2/outofmind/th_2x225F217.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season2/outofmind/th_2x225F226.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season4/divideconquer/th_4x055F387.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season4/divideconquer/th_sj-barrier.jpg
            Ow that's beautifull!! i love it

That text and those pics...Squeee!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
              Spoilers for Road Not Taken and The Shroud

Spoiler:
              Zoser I would have never made it as an Actor.The Directors and Writers would have hated me.I would have brought up things like why has Sam not mentioned Jack? It is very sloppy and not knowing your character by Sam not mentioning Jack.These are things you have to get right.Regarding The Shroud if there is no Sam/Jack Ship I will never watch anything having to do with SG-1 ever again unless I know 1000% there will be Sam/Jack Ship.
              I feel the same way.
              RDA could bring things up and they would listen to him. With him and Michael Greenburg gone so is quality control.
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

You're beautiful.

very nice. Liked it alot and good choice of pictures.

Alright what have I missed this morning (something blew up at work (my computer program)and I have been trying to clean it up all morning)...I see a lot of OT talk and talk about TRNT and The Shroud...anything of note in the spoilers. I feel so behind...I never got to catch up from leaving work yesterday.
                sigpic
                GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  And if there is a shipper plane off to Vancouver count me in... great fic idea though...imagine the trouble we could cause and the fun we'd have of course
                  Julia x
                  Trouble?! Us? Never! Well, maybe a little

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                  Can I make the following plea about next week's episode, The Shroud?

Please do NOT get your hopes up. Assume we'll get nothing. Anything we do get then will be a bonus.

I know some people are looking to The Shroud for resolution and big shippiness to make up for the drought of S9 as Jack actually makes an appearance but I really fear you're in for a major fall given what we know of the storyline with the spoilers released to date.

Believe me when I say I hope I'm wrong but I worry about those of you pinning hopes to this episode.

Whether we should get something or not is a different question; I agree I think we should given loyalty to the programme but I'm not expecting TPTB to serve up a Sam/Jack BHK/resolution if it doesn't fit with the story. If they do I might actually have to squee...
                  I agree, there's been enough dissapointment for us shippers I do have some hope, but still... Luckily there's you guys to talk ship to

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                  I can do that, except the smoking part.
                  No smoking here eighter, just all the other hippy stuff... So:
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                    I seriously do think they come here, and they take great glee in having just the opposite of what we want put into the scripts. They enjoy torturing us, but come and read how everybody is still watching, and many are still buying DVD's, so they don't care.

It's all about the money to them, plus the pleasure of driving us totally nuts. I agree with somebody who posted previously who said that they are mean (I would have used the word "cruel" but it's a minor difference). They take great glee in attacking us, the characters we love, and what we want.

This is why I will never buy another DVD or watch another one of these shows again. I've never seen Atlantis and have no intent to. If they want the shippers to come back to them, they should have to give us positive "ship" resolution, plus a DARN GOOD apology!! They've jerked us around for too long, and I've had it.

Sorry, rant over.
                    Rant away, rant away - I do constantly
                    I watch Atlantis but can't say I ever got hooked into it like my one obsession.
                    Matter of fact I can't say that I could even tell you what story lines are in the works. Season 9 & 10 of SG put me into coma that I wake to watch BSG. Now of course that has all changed. I can't say I miss season10 one bit. I watch the reruns on SciFi at 6 'the real team' and get my fix that way or watch my DVD's
                    If one of the movies has RDA I'll consider watching it. If there is ship I'll buy it. Otherwise I'll give my money to a worthy cause.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
                      I soooo agree with you on this SES...If there is no ship in "The Shroud", I'm sooo out of this ship....Did it for Lost(although I never was as involved in Jate as I currently am with S/J), I'll do it with SG1 as well...I'm no Saint...
                      Spoiler:
                      The only thing my shippy head (and heart) is telling me right now is that the reason why she did not ask about Jack is because she's afraid of learning he's dead or that he does not exist in that reality...also, she knows that she
                      is soooo married with him in her reality so, it doesn't really matter...

I want to be right coz, let's face it, Jack is a huge part of Stargate...
                      Spoiler:
                      If they wanted to erase him from the show altogether, they should have killed him at the end of S8 or beginning of S9 and not give us all that hopeful stuff
                      ...All for ratings sake...It would have been painful but not disrespectful of the fans...and you don't have to be a shipper to agree to that!!!Jack was and still is THE MAN...What TBTB are doing is so very wrong...on so many levels...I think I'm going to be sick now...or cry...or scream...*bangs head on desk* I was sooo happy after our tiny little shippy bit in last week's ep...
                      That's just it - they don't respect us - we are just a source of income.
                      And I'm not saying that they should cater to our every whim. But I think there is a certain integrity to the show and the characters and I find it lacking as of late.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                        That's just it - they don't respect us - we are just a source of income.
                        And I'm not saying that they should cater to our every whim. But I think there is a certain integrity to the show and the characters and I find it lacking as of late.
                        Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                        Rant away, rant away - I do constantly
                        I watch Atlantis but can't say I ever got hooked into it like my one obsession.
                        Matter of fact I can't say that I could even tell you what story lines are in the works. Season 9 & 10 of SG put me into coma that I wake to watch BSG. Now of course that has all changed. I can't say I miss season10 one bit. I watch the reruns on SciFi at 6 'the real team' and get my fix that way or watch my DVD's
                        If one of the movies has RDA I'll consider watching it. If there is ship I'll buy it. Otherwise I'll give my money to a worthy cause.
                        I have to say I do watch Atlantis but like you its not something I crave to see. I for one will never ship anyone in it only because I know it will never be resolved.
                        I have to say I was disappointed in season 9 with the quality of the show (story wise) but that season 10 has been well worth watching. The over all quality of the stories has improved by leaps and bounds since season 9. Though its not the original team it is still a good story to watch.
                        Now I do agree that I get more pleasure out of watching the first 8 seasons but thats what attracted me to the show (the original team interactions) and one always likes the original (think about remakes of songs which do you really like better?)
                        I may beable to watch seasons 9 and 10 because I do have a tendancy to split season 9 and 10 off as a separtate show even when I am talking the current seasons are 'Stargate' the first 8 are always known as 'SG1'.
                        I will watch the movies without RDA in them but like you I will not purchase without RDA in them.
                        As for us being a source of Income welcome to the business world. If the product sells then all is well. They probably will slip in a comment here or there in the movies (if they are smary) to make us watch only because they know thats what the shippers are looking for before they buy.
                        Oh and a good rant is needed by everyone every now and again.
                        I don't even know if that makes since at the end of the day. My brain is still fried from earlier.
                        sigpic
                        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue View Post
                          I am not expecting it, but I will be very disappointed if we don't get something. After all this is Jacks only real appearance in SG-1 this season. For it to be totally a Jack/Daniel ep and not address Sam and Jacks relationship would be unfair.
                          When have TPTB ever been fair to us? I'm not expecting any ship either, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for something good to happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
                            I have to say I do watch Atlantis but like you its not something I crave to see. I for one will never ship anyone in it only because I know it will never be resolved.
                            I have to say I was disappointed in season 9 with the quality of the show (story wise) but that season 10 has been well worth watching. The over all quality of the stories has improved by leaps and bounds since season 9. Though its not the original team it is still a good story to watch.
                            Now I do agree that I get more pleasure out of watching the first 8 seasons but thats what attracted me to the show (the original team interactions) and one always likes the original (think about remakes of songs which do you really like better?)
                            I may beable to watch seasons 9 and 10 because I do have a tendancy to split season 9 and 10 off as a separtate show even when I am talking the current seasons are 'Stargate' the first 8 are always known as 'SG1'.
                            I will watch the movies without RDA in them but like you I will not purchase without RDA in them.
                            I stopped watching SG-1 after RE S9, and SGA after "The Game" S3, I'm not sure I'll bother downloading watching the movies without RDA.

As for us being a source of Income welcome to the business world. If the product sells then all is well. They probably will slip in a comment here or there in the movies (if they are smary) to make us watch only because they know thats what the shippers are looking for before they buy.
                            Nowadays you can pretty much preview everything before you buy it. It only takes a couple of days for the product to be plastered all over the net *kissing my T1 connection*

LE: You know you've lost your interest in something when you won't bother to even download it...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              I don't know. I just really can't believe everybody associated with the show is as stupid and clueless as they suddenly seem.
                              I can believe it. Look at S9. We've all talked about various ways they could have kept the ship going, but they had new, shiny characters to play with, so they ignored us.

Originally posted by JenniferJF
                              Official enjoyer of 100 Days, Chimaera and Affinity and darned proud
                              100 Days is just 'meh' to me. I can't stand the actress in it, so that probably taints everything for me. As to the two other episodes....they're all yours.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...4x185F0014.jpg

You're beautiful.
                                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...4x185F0038.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/..._2x225F217.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/..._2x225F226.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/..._4x055F387.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...sj-barrier.jpg
                                *happy shippy sigh* I like this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X