• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any spoilers yet!!! dying here!!

Comment

Originally posted by gemma View Post
      any spoilers yet!!! dying here!!
      there are some, I found most to be on the spoiler thread for the episode...it sounds so

Spoiler:
      AWESOME...Sam divorces McKay! There is however, no mention of ship!! WE NEED SHIP!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Oh...
        I had :my hart will go on (Titanic= ship), The'flying on a jet plane' song they sing in Armageddon(?) (shippers on a plane), The love boat, I believe I can fly and even (YES EVEN) Row,row,row your boat. Like yours better

More OT:
        Oh I could never do 'my heart will go on' my little sister killed that song for me when Titanic came out she listened to it on repeat for almost 2 weeks straight...needless to say I got my brother to throw the CD out the window and the punishment was worth it. Hahaha about row, row ,row your boat are we going to sing it in rounds and take out a word every round.
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

NO!!!! TRNT Spoiler ahead!!

Spoiler:
          I went to the episode spoiler thread said absolutly NO ship, not even a mention of Jack, unless it was at the very beginning in which the person posting didn't see...but this makes me so sad...the rest of the episode (except for the fact that they totally forgot about Jack) sounds great, and some are saying the best episode since the 9th season...they also said it was Sam-centric
          They also said...
          no Vala, Daniel, Teal'c, jack, very little cam, but some Landry, Hammond and McKay.
          Last edited by JackandSamAddict; 23 January 2007, 12:03 PM.

Comment

More Spoilers for TRNT:

Spoiler:
            Daniel is captured by Ori Teal'c went back to the Jaffa years ago, didn't hear anyting about Jack and Vala is in a cell in area 51

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
              Oh I could never do 'my heart will go on' my little sister killed that song for me when Titanic came out she listened to it on repeat for almost 2 weeks straight...needless to say I got my brother to throw the CD out the window and the punishment was worth it. Hahaha about row, row ,row your boat are we going to sing it in rounds and take out a word every round.

This is getting better every time, ey? Maybe we could special ship version after that... . And play girly shippy games... It'll be fun
              (It is starting to show that we badly need spoilers, isn't it )

Had my heart will go on overkill as well, but once I'm in a shippy mood... ANYTHING goes!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                I noticed that too and they also showed the scene from 200
                Spoiler:
                where they, Jack in the lead, walk up the ramp to the Stargate.

So why picture Jack twice? Cause IMO Jack sell this show. Throw Jack and Sam together and rating climb.
                So if TPTB know this why, I ask you, why no resolution or at least shippy episode (I'll take two minutes) for us poor deprived shippers??
                Hmmm.... Let's see.... Because we're lemmings?.... *snickers*
                Here's a new bet: if there was a female in the team, we'd HAVE our resolution the way it should be! the show is going down in flames, why not make it a damn FIREWORK?!...

*breathe in/breathe out*

SELF NOTE: it's not good for my blood pressure...
                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                ............oo0oo............

Comment

I've just finished watching the episode and knew my fellow shippers would be dying for spoilers...so any questions just ask.

As for ship
                  Spoiler:
                  there's none I'm afraid...unless you count the fact that so far we've seen that any Sam, alternate or otherwise cannot sustain a successful relationship if it's not with Jack.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                    I've just finished watching the episode and knew my fellow shippers would be dying for spoilers...so any questions just ask.

As for ship
                    Spoiler:
                    there's none I'm afraid...unless you count the fact that so far we've seen that any Sam, alternate or otherwise cannot sustain a successful relationship if it's not with Jack.
                    I heard that, but did you like the rest of the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

This is getting better every time, ey? Maybe we could special ship version after that... . And play girly shippy games... It'll be fun
                      (It is starting to show that we badly need spoilers, isn't it )

Had my heart will go on overkill as well, but once I'm in a shippy mood... ANYTHING goes!
                      ooo a shippy version...will work on that. And oh yeah I need spoilers...I need spoilers from a shipper as opposed to the main thread...shipper glasses are needed on little things.

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                      Hmmm.... Let's see.... Because we're lemmings?.... *snickers*
                      Here's a new bet: if there was a female in the team, we'd HAVE our resolution the way it should be! the show is going down in flames, why not make it a damn FIREWORK?!...

*breathe in/breathe out*

SELF NOTE: it's not good for my blood pressure...
                      They probably wouldnt let a female write a shippy resolution becuase that means that all the non shippy writers would then have had to write that also...it would be a buzz kill for them. And its good to breathe. See shippy by end of season 10 is not to much to ask for is it.
                      sigpic
                      GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

I'm not good at massive note-taking, just some little bits and pieces...

Spoiler:

There was a very funny scene at the beginning, Sam had a forcefield on, but forgot to stick her sign up outside warning people, and Cam got whumped ROFL.

In the AU reality, Sam asks for Landry, Vala, Daniel, Teal'c...but no mention of Jack aaargh!

Boyfriend's comments: Where's Daniel? It's like...Where's Waldo?! (ROFL!)

Oooh look it's General Homer! *referring to General Hammond* (Sean is a mad Simpson's fan too, he loves Jack/RDA LOL).

And he went "WHAT?!! She didn't mention Jack?! That's just wrong!" and even he's not a shipper!

Yes, I sighed in relief when I heard that she married McKay, then divorced him yay!!

There was some very funny dialogue between Sam and McKay, I've saved the episode on Sky Plus, and will rewatch and write down the transcript of those scenes.

Amanda was great in this episode, not only did Sam kick some serious A** at one point, but she also looked fab in a black gown with a plunging neckline.

Personally, I didn't spot anything shippy, but it was a good episode.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

TRNT:

Spoiler:
                          Someone said that zats are back! Someone used it on Sam...at least she divorced McKay!! AND...NO SHIP??? What is with that?? TPTB....grrrr...they make me angry!!! NO mention of Jack??? So mean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                            I'm not good at massive note-taking, just some little bits and pieces...

Spoiler:

There was a very funny scene at the beginning, Sam had a forcefield on, but forgot to stick her sign up outside warning people, and Cam got whumped ROFL.

In the AU reality, Sam asks for Landry, Vala, Daniel, Teal'c...but no mention of Jack aaargh!

Boyfriend's comments: Where's Daniel? It's like...Where's Waldo?! (ROFL!)

Oooh look it's General Homer! *referring to General Hammond* (Sean is a mad Simpson's fan too, he loves Jack/RDA LOL).

And he went "WHAT?!! She didn't mention Jack?! That's just wrong!" and even he's not a shipper!

Yes, I sighed in relief when I heard that she married McKay, then divorced him yay!!

There was some very funny dialogue between Sam and McKay, I've saved the episode on Sky Plus, and will rewatch and write down the transcript of those scenes.

Amanda was great in this episode, not only did Sam kick some serious A** at one point, but she also looked fab in a black gown with a plunging neckline.

Personally, I didn't spot anything shippy, but it was a good episode.

If we...

Spoiler:
                            didn't get any ship...at least most people think that it was a good episode, some think the best since season 9...and I must say that season 10 is doing GREAT in my book! AND she did divorce McKay...that Sam may have been out of her mind to marry him, but at least she came to her senses!

Comment

Well we all know she's with Jack cos, even if nothing was said, because..

Spoiler:

they're sooooo married

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                                If we...

Spoiler:
                                didn't get any ship...at least most people think that it was a good episode, some think the best since season 9...and I must say that season 10 is doing GREAT in my book! AND she did divorce McKay...that Sam may have been out of her mind to marry him, but at least she came to her senses!

Came in here looking for spoilers for our ship...

Spoiler:
                                to find out there was NOTHING!! Bummer. I do like the sounds of the episode but TPTB are really starting to get on my nerves...LOL

I have to agree with you JackandSamAddict that season 10 has been pretty great so far
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X