This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    then you people here...would have gone crazy and didnt even want me here... i would be on all ignore list...should i go on..i'm already to much a pain in the milk'ta

But then again we all love this don't we...and i just cant miss it for a day...

omg how is it gonna be when i'm on vacation...so long without this...i'm going into rehab

weird...it works fine for me poor you...and dont forget stalking is fun

EDIT: i saw you already had seen it...i'm just slow
    Nah, we'd still love you, Jann! You're such fun!

When are you going on vacation? And to where?
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
      My family calls it "My driving sucks school"...my brother has been there so much they know his name. Have fun with the rest of the class. A little Sam and Jack thread makes the day go by fast.
      Thanks...one of the questions on the final exam was...when should you yield to pedestrians? The answer is ALWAYS...if I weren't so tired of looking at that test...or sitting in the middle of the 'quite area' in the library I would have squeed! I see Stargate in EVERYTHING...so hopeless...but one thing that is not hopeless is....

Spoiler:
      They're so married!

Also...About Unending...

Spoiler:
      I want so badly to believe that the emotional scene for Sam is when she realizes she is stuck there...without JACK!! Oh, SQUEE!!! But then thinking of that ep is going to make my head hurt...I hate thinking about those time traveling eps...AND if they give me more of a reason to LIKE Cameron Mitchell I might just have to die...I swear!

If TPTB disappoint in Unending, I will be so angry. We HAVE to be 'that' fan contingent!! It HAS to be us!! We NEED our resolution!

TPTB are doing so great this season...too bad it came a season too late for them...and for us! I am now loving Vala...except when they try to ship her with my beloved Daniel...I like Vala/Teal'c interaction myself. That scene in LITS was classic. And they even gave us more ship this season than last. And FISHING? Come on! They're so married!

Comment

SUV...that's not fair..but wait till i can have a driving licence...still not allowed here...you have to be 18!

i heard a request for a grace kiss

YAHOOOO on the Grace kiss. And I wasnt supposed to drive till I was 16...but that doesnt mean that I didnt drive before then

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        OK.I had some serious issues with this ep hampering my enjoyment of it.

So, to fix that, a drabble tag: Who Knew It Was Yellow?.

Spoiler for tag and episode.
        Spoiler:
        Cause as much as I liked the episode and enjoyed it and thought AT's performance was AMAZING, I saw what I felt were several plot/character holes that seem to make sense only if the whole thing is a drug induced dream of Sam's in which she is both Dorothy and the Wicked Witch of the Ease. 'Cause she was... LOL

Now.. to go get caught up...
        Yay more FF thanks for the link.
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
          Nah, we'd still love you, Jann! You're such fun!

When are you going on vacation? And to where?
          Yay...you love me...now i'm blushing...sometimes i really think i talk to much...sorry people if you don't like it

Uhm in may or before that...dunno i only know it's for long

and in the summer i go for 4 weeks to France...
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah...so were is Jenn to make them...she could also make us very talkative girls
            And i'm not even a gemini

Same here! I love my GW! Jenn should make us "addicted" badges!
            So, checking inventory, just for today it's the "License to Squeee", the "talkative", and the "addicted" badges. Ya know... pretty soon we're not gonna be able to see the thread for all the badges
            sigpic

Comment

Yay...you love me...now i'm blushing...sometimes i really think i talk to much...sorry people if you don't like it

Uhm in may or before that...dunno i only know it's for long

and in the summer i go for 4 weeks to France...
              France? I am sooo jealous of you Jann! I would absolutely looove to go to France!

In April, I'm going to Walt Disney World with my family, but it's nothing compared to PARIS!

Hmmm... this brings a fun question! Where would Jack and Sam go on their honeymoon? Where would they take their kids for a family vacation?

Comment

France? I am sooo jealous of you Jann! I would absolutely looove to go to France!

In April, I'm going to Walt Disney World with my family, but it's nothing compared to PARIS!
                but that's cool to...i've never been to such place with my parents...they wanna see the culture
                So when i'm on the beach they explore...culture **sorry nothing for me**

And i don't go to Paris...i go to the south of France...to the Sea

Hmmm... this brings a fun question! Where would Jack and Sam go on their honeymoon? Where would they take their kids for a family vacation?

uhm...let me think...i think on a lovely planet where the beaches go on and on
                Or just a place with lots of beach...or minnesota

And the kids...to a fun place...also Disney world...atleast a place were they can relax
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Mackay and Sam! ugh....can you imagine the kids! *faints* i do wonder about orlin though...he was kinda...ok, a little clingy? but he's still out there, a kid with no memroy. i know they'll probably never bring him back up, but it's always in the back of my mind. Really quiet sad how he ended up. Ok I'm done.
                  Orlin, at least, was happy himself
                  Good work on the ficathon entry! Jenn had hers done waay back in December. You are both overachievers!
                  I am TERRIBLE at deadlines. If I put things off, I NEVER get them done. Ever. So I tend to do everything RIGHT AWAY.
                  Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                  See, that is my take on this episode, too.
                  Spoiler:
                  My big fear was that she would mention Jack in this episode, and it would be handled in a way that would hurt our ship. I'd rather have no Jack mention and continue living on my high from last week's fishing password.
                  Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. I had issues with this episode, but none of them were because of the ship, and none of them meant that this ep was not better than anything else on TV. 'Cause SG-1 at its worst is,IMHO, still better than 90% of everything else, and this was far from SG-1's worst. I just have REAL high standards for SG-1, and many of these problems I have smack of trying to do too much in too little time.
                  Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i don't know...

Spoiler:
                  see, from what ppl have said, she asked about her 'teammates', which makes sense. but when she found out about all of them, she still should have asked about jack *because he might have been in power in this world too*, like hers.

this'll prob have to be filed into the -stupidfiles- like in season 9, when jack's homeworld security expertise wasn't brought up when it was needed ('the fourth horseman').

(((rda/jack))) and on your birthday too

Oddly, that didn't bother me and this did.
                  Spoiler:
                  It would have been SO easy and natural for her to ask, "General O'Neill?" and then the response "Who?" at the end of the list of names.. that would have been ALL it took... Why they didn't is beyond me. In 4th Horseman, who knows what Jack was doing, we can assume Sam DID and was on the phone/email with him..here, she had NO idea and had to ask after EVERYBODY.

Comment

Hmmm? Honeymoon...I'm not sure. They would so take their kids to THE CABIN, heck they could have their honeymoon there! I think they'd also take their kids somewhere like NASA for some education vacation, but to the cabin for sure, it's so their thing now because....

Spoiler:
                    They're SO MARRIED!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                      Thanks...one of the questions on the final exam was...when should you yield to pedestrians? The answer is ALWAYS...if I weren't so tired of looking at that test...or sitting in the middle of the 'quite area' in the library I would have squeed! I see Stargate in EVERYTHING...so hopeless...but one thing that is not hopeless is....

Spoiler:
                      They're so married!

Also...About Unending...

Spoiler:
                      I want so badly to believe that the emotional scene for Sam is when she realizes she is stuck there...without JACK!! Oh, SQUEE!!! But then thinking of that ep is going to make my head hurt...I hate thinking about those time traveling eps...AND if they give me more of a reason to LIKE Cameron Mitchell I might just have to die...I swear!

If TPTB disappoint in Unending, I will be so angry. We HAVE to be 'that' fan contingent!! It HAS to be us!! We NEED our resolution!

TPTB are doing so great this season...too bad it came a season too late for them...and for us! I am now loving Vala...except when they try to ship her with my beloved Daniel...I like Vala/Teal'c interaction myself. That scene in LITS was classic. And they even gave us more ship this season than last. And FISHING? Come on! They're so married!
                      We all want to be 'that' fan contingent. I can only hope that he was pulling our leg...fingers crossed...but highly doubt it.
                      sigpic
                      GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

In response to my own question....

For the honeymoon, I'd think they'd choose some place tropical. Whether it was another planet, or just Hawaii or some other island.... tropical weather would be my choice.

For the family vacation, in addition to trips to the cabin, I think they would go to Disney World and possibly on a cruise ship. Then, they can have fun activities for the kids, and fun activities for our favorite parents.

Comment

A request to Jenn...or anyone

Jenn, this will probably going sound stupid but...how do people get the gutter badge and would it be alright for to have one too? Sorry for the dumb question
                          An addicted badge would perfect for me as I'm on GW 24/7 almost LOL and I'm even getting addicted to spoilers which I blame totally on my Ship Family Thanks guys love ya all

Oh and I had my first taste of BLUE JELLO tonight yummy!!

Julia x
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

The beach they have to go to the beach!!! And since they are in a western state (I know in the east coast one must go to the beach) maybe they go skiing instead. The cabin would be another family trip vacation and Disneyland since thats west coast also. As for honeymoon...I see the cabin calm and peaceful and the only interruption could be thor beaming in...becuase you know Jack and cell phones at the cabin.
                            sigpic
                            GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              A request to Jenn...or anyone

Jenn, this will probably going sound stupid but...how do people get the gutter badge and would it be alright for to have one too? Sorry for the dumb question
                              An addicted badge would perfect for me as I'm on GW 24/7 almost LOL and I'm even getting addicted to spoilers which I blame totally on my Ship Family Thanks guys love ya all

Oh and I had my first taste of BLUE JELLO tonight yummy!!

Julia x
                              It's actually Eve (Replicartertje) who originally made the gutter badges. (They're great, arn't they? )

You should just PM her, and I'm sure she'd make one for you!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post

Oh, it sounds so good!
                                Spoiler:
                                I wasn't surprised Sam and Rodney had been together-I was expecting it, it's AU anyway. But the divorce...I'm extra glad they weren't together anymore! It sounds funny and like a great Sam ep! I wanna see her kick butt and wear a pretty dress. I can't help it! I love Sam/AT! Even if it wasn't shippy, at least our ship still has a chance of sailing. No Jack mention makes me sad, but it sounds like a great ep! *squees*

Thank you ma'am!!!

Spoiler:
                                The fact that she doesn't mention him reinforces my idea they are soooo married. Obviously, from eps like 'LITS', they have a good relationship and have been spending time together. Sam is cautious and maybe she's not mentioning him in order not to draw attention to their relationship? Though, not mentioning him at all brings more attention to it than not! She can ask about him if she asks about everyone else!
                                Spoiler:

Sam looks great in that dress!

I loved all your theories guys, on why

Spoiler:

Sam doesn't mention Jack

good points all!

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                                This has been touched on by a number of posters...
                                Spoiler:
                                I found reports of RNT and LiTS encouraging because of the anti-ship evidence.

Definite anti McKay ship since our Sam apparently barely held her lunch when she was told she had been married to McKay, so I don't think her transfer to SGA will involve Rodney ship.

Anti-Cam because I think if you were dying and you had some romantic feelings for the person spending hours taking care of you, you would let them know. I think it is telling that not one (that I could see) iota of Sam/ Cam romance occured, it was a purely professional/ friendship episode.
                                Yes I agree, I'm glad that
                                Spoiler:

Sam/Cam is just friendship, no ship...well I know I'm saying that cos I'm s/j biased LOL but I really couldn't see any, and it made me glad.

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                Ah.....so that's how they avoided the issue of
                                Spoiler:
                                entropic cascade failure!!!
                                Yep

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                                There's always hope!

**starts singing** I'm hopelessly devoted to you! I'm hopelessly devoted to ship!

Just looked up the lyrics to the song, and I got to say, this song fits us shippers. "I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for you" Yep, some of us has been sitting around waiting for the RST for ten years. Some shippers have said their "head is saying fool forget him/them" because the PTB won't give us 100% proof they're
                                Spoiler:
                                sooooooooo married!
                                , while some say their "heart is saying don't let go" because we must get the proof soon!

Spoiler:
                                Guess mine is not the first heart broken
                                My eyes are not the first to cry
                                I'm not the first to know there's
                                Just no getting over you

You know I'm just a fool who's willing
                                To sit around and wait for you
                                But baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to do
                                I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's no where to hide
                                Since you pushed my heart aside
                                I'm outta my head hopelessly devoted to you
                                Hopelessly devoted to you

My head is saying fool forget him
                                My heart is saying don't let go
                                Hold on to the end that's what I intend to do
                                I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's no where to hide
                                Since you pushed my love aside
                                I'm outta my head hopelessly devoted to you

Blame the Song tournie thread for getting me singing. And sorry I didn't warn you about my awful singing before I opened my mouth!
                                Sam, yep that song is apt.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Yeah, imagine a long haired girl, with hippy clothes, flowers in her hair, holding up images of Sam and Jack, spreading love and smoking... Well, no smoking weed. (I know how some people think about the dutch and weed... Don't want to confirm THAT image ) Anyway, you get the picture...

Oh, no time for MQ here, so here goes:

GREAT TRNT POST GUYS! Love you all (see? more love )
                                ROFL!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Why smoke dope when you can get high on luuuuurve?

I don't know. I just really can't believe everybody associated with the show is as stupid and clueless as they suddenly seem. So...given that... the only real alternative is that they're being sneaky and clever. I guess it all depends of your over all opinion of SG1 S1-9, 'cause as much as we like to think otherwise, its the people who conceived of, built, and set sail to the ship who are still in charge of it... But like I said, maybe Bridge has a lead-in-water problem. You never know.
                                Yeah. It's like the old joke: 'Doctor, it hurts when I do this.' "Then stop doing that..." Exactly.
                                Just because one likes the way exploring different aspects of characters through AUs or through (failed.. hehehe) relationships with others does not mean one ships for them with others. It just means you might find the character ramifications shown through those episodes.

Official enjoyer of 100 Days, Chimaera and Affinity and darned proud
                                That's right, MeyGyn. You're a reformed one of those Seasonally Challenged people who seem to think it's Summer in January... There's a foot of snow on my car atm FCOL!

*ducks* If you read the CoG novelization, which was supposedly based largely on the script and not the finished product, the scene where Jack and Sam meet seems very hostile. So I've often wondered if TPTB weren't planning on a more adversarial relationship than what they got. Although, they did cast AT as Sam, and they had to have seen the spark in the auditions. So who knows? Maybe last minute change of direction?...

And this is Jennifer officially signing off the Thread (and most of the Internet) until after I see RnT. I would like to remain relatively spoiler-free on this one, though lovely Jena did give me the perfect spoiler with an accidental [spoiler]sqqqquuuueeee on YIM last night, which may mean I'm going into this episode far better to enjoy it since I've enjoyed ANY SG-1 for a long, long time <sigh>...[spoiler]

So if you don't see me around here or YIM for another 12 or so hours, y'all will know why
                                Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                                **has to dig deeper in the gutter because the gutter isn't as deep as Michelle as part Sam with this comment**
                                LMAO!

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                                Good morning afternoon all.

I see there has been quite a lot of discussion re RNT.

Having had some time to think about it, I'm actually very happy from a ship perspective with last couple of weeks in S10.

RNT and LTS spoilers...
                                Spoiler:

<snipped for space>

Can I make the following plea about next week's episode, The Shroud?

Please do NOT get your hopes up. Assume we'll get nothing. Anything we do get then will be a bonus.

I know some people are looking to The Shroud for resolution and big shippiness to make up for the drought of S9 as Jack actually makes an appearance but I really fear you're in for a major fall given what we know of the storyline with the spoilers released to date.

Believe me when I say I hope I'm wrong but I worry about those of you pinning hopes to this episode.

Whether we should get something or not is a different question; I agree I think we should given loyalty to the programme but I'm not expecting TPTB to serve up a Sam/Jack BHK/resolution if it doesn't fit with the story. If they do I might actually have to squee...
                                Thanks for the great post Rachel, and yes, I'm not getting my hopes up, if there is anything shippy then it will be an added bonus...

My immediate thoughts on Rnt without having read any of your fine posts/spoilers: [spoiler]Well, it was not LiS.. but I'm not sure I could have survived another one so soon Very good episode all round, AT did an AMAZING job (the least surprising thing about it , though she looked about as young as she claimed MegYn looks (ie 14). Loved her look when what's-his-name announced he was SG-1 leader... "Why does everyone get to say that but me...?" hehehe

<snipped for room>
                                [QUOTE=JenniferJF;6241118]
                                Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                                I'm not good at massive note-taking, just some little bits and pieces...

General spoilers for last half of S10:
                                Spoiler:

Boyfriend's comments: Where's Daniel? It's like...Where's Waldo?! (ROFL!)
                                I can't remember if I mentioned this here, but when my son heard
                                Spoiler:
                                that Daniel was missing again he said, "Won't Jack be upset? Isn't Daniel his best friend?" (though he meant true friendship, this is the kid who decided Sam and Jack should kiss more often after watching the WoO kiss : 'They really like doing that, they should do that more often.') Then, he thought about Daniel missing a bit more and said, "Oh, wait. Daniel is like Kenny, right? So he'll just be back next episode and no one will really notice he was gone, right?"

Right. Exactly
                                Awwwww cute! Yes they should do more of that kissing thing more often LMAO at the Kenny reference.

And about RnT and
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam not mentioning Jack. Doesn't say much about their relationship in our reality since ironically it's such a bizarre thing for her not to do that it implies there is a reason for her not to mention him... Oddly, IMSO, the only thing I can imagine is that, lets be honest, if she were gone in a lab accident, who would be the first one on a plane from Washington? Speaking of which, I wonder what he said to that empty room... So, being the genius she is, you gotta figure she knew there was no Jack, or he wasn't her husband, in that reality almost immediately. Though she did ask about that wedding ring, so she was poking into AU Sam's personal life (which, BTW, is becoming about as farcical as Daniel Missing) -- which further supports not being interested in Jack if she knew he wasn't there.

Oh, one other thought. It was nice to see PoV from the other direction and TbftGoG from Sam's perspective. I'm just saying... not the most original script ever , and I hate to admit several of the scenes seemed vaguely as if they'd just made a pass through the Word Processor from another episode...

Now, I REALLY have to go to work...
                                This is absolutely positively the last set of replies before work or I will not get home before the kids: (it's a sad fact that I hurried to watch the episode so I could get back here with ya'll rather than the other way around <<group hug>>
                                Maybe we should start a 'S/J Shippers Who Can't Make Themselves Not Like Cam' club?

<snipped for room>
                                There. Now only 4 more pages plus whatever new ones when I get home
                                Fantastic posts Jenn, thanks

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X