This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Console guy's role in season 2?

For information console guy is the guy who spilt coffee on Ancient console, that Zelenka was forced to fix in The Brotherhood. He was also in the background in Seige Part 1 at the end and got lots of dialogue in Seige Part 2.

spoilers for seige part 1
    Spoiler:

Personally I'm hoping he'll replace Grodin for a while, at least until he returns (as I hope he will somehow) because it seems like he's got similar role in Seige part 2 in a way

I'm hoping he will be in many more episodes in season 2.
    Also he has pointy ears, like Sheppard, and someone around here somewhere suggested that pointy ears as Sheppard and Janus have might indicate ATA, so maybe he will get some involvement there...

A name would be nice too
    But just his continued and cute presence would be cool.

Console Guy is Canadian military, too. I think that's cool! I'm glad all the Canadians aren't just scientists. Canadian and American militaries have always worked together well, so there isn't any reason to believe they wouldn't on Atlantis.

Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

The "X's role in season 2" thing is starting to get a little out of control. I'd settle for knowing the actor who plays Coffee Guy.

Comment

I have faith for this guy

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          The "X's role in season 2" thing is starting to get a little out of control. I'd settle for knowing the actor who plays Coffee Guy.
          I guess this could always turn into the secondary/minor background characters in season 2 thread.

But yes, I want to know who he is too and IMDB isn't helpful on the matter.

Comment

Well he has a role in Season 2, as far as IMDb says.

Check out Chuck Campbell's guest appearances - has a new one for 2.1
            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132310/

Comment

I haven't really noticed coffee guy.

Poor console guy. . .going by past experience, I bet he is a bit worried by now.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                Console Guy is Canadian military, too. I think that's cool! I'm glad all the Canadians aren't just scientists. Canadian and American militaries have always worked together well, so there isn't any reason to believe they wouldn't on Atlantis.

We know he's Canadian, but we don't know for certain if he's military. He wears the mysterious green shirt and/or jacket most of the time.

But it looks like he'll be back, essentially replacing Grodin as the face of the control center.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                X