No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Smallville mirror universe episode, interesting indeed. I look forward to that one.

sigpic

Comment

Two confirmed for 'Smallville' return

Two characters have been confirmed to return for the final season of Smallville.

Fancast has reported that original cast member Annette O'Toole will reprise her role as Clark's adoptive mother Martha in the thirteenth episode, titled 'Beacon'.

The actress originally departed the show at the end of the sixth season and last appeared in the ninth season episode, 'Hostage'.

Chloe Sullivan, played by Allison Mack, will also reappear in episode twelve. A former series regular, Mack dropped down to recurring status for the final season and was last seen in the tenth season premiere, 'Lazarus'.

Both episodes are expected to air in early 2011.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...le-return.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Two confirmed for 'Smallville' return

Two characters have been confirmed to return for the final season of Smallville.

Fancast has reported that original cast member Annette O'Toole will reprise her role as Clark's adoptive mother Martha in the thirteenth episode, titled 'Beacon'.

The actress originally departed the show at the end of the sixth season and last appeared in the ninth season episode, 'Hostage'.

Chloe Sullivan, played by Allison Mack, will also reappear in episode twelve. A former series regular, Mack dropped down to recurring status for the final season and was last seen in the tenth season premiere, 'Lazarus'.

Both episodes are expected to air in early 2011.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...le-return.html
        this is good news.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          this is good news.
          It will indeed be nice to see them both again. I really do miss Chloe.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Smallville: The CW’s Official Description For “Icarus”

HAWKMAN AND STAR GIRL RETURN! — The VRA is in full effect and things take an unfortunate turn of events after the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) tries to stop a mugging but is attacked by citizens for being a super hero. Clark (Tom Welling) discovers that the civilians who attacked Oliver were all marked with a darkness tattoo. Carter Hall (guest star Michael Shanks) and Star Girl (guest star Britt Irvin)return to help Clark deal with Slade’s (guest star Michael Hogan) re-emergence after he kidnaps Lois (Erica Durance). Cassidy Freeman also stars. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Genevieve Sparling
            http://www.ksitetv.com/4448/smallvil...on-for-icarus/

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Glad i'm not the only one!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Glad i'm not the only one!
                She was a great character. I wish she would have remained a regular for this final season.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

She was a great character. I wish she would have remained a regular for this final season.
                  I concur...
                  sigpic

Comment

i feel the same.
                    sigpic
                    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I guess we just have to enjoy what little time we will see Chloe this season.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I guess we just have to enjoy what little time we will see Chloe this season.
                        Very true!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Very true!
                          I just hope her final episode of the series ends with her in good health.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i miss chloe too. the show's not the same for me. i've lost my avatar (for pretending on the show)
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

"Collateral" Official Synopsis

CHLOE SULLIVAN RETURNS TO SMALLVILLE — Clark (Tom Welling), Oliver (Justin Hartley), Lois (Erica Durance) and Dinah (guest star Alaina Huffman)are released by the VRA after being captured at Hawkman’s funeral but each of them have flashbacks of Chloe (Allison Mack) holding them against their will. When Chloe returns, Dinah warns the others that Chloe may now be a traitor. Oliver dismisses her concerns but Clark is unsure if he can trust Chloe after she disappeared without an explanation. Cassidy Freeman also stars. Morgan Beggs directed the episode written by Jordan Hawley.
                              http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=27571

Comment

I can't wait for this season to start back up.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X