No announcement yet.

Translation Teal'c Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I'm not sure of this saying, so I'll go on what I think it means)

There is indeed no need for sauce when one is truely hungry.

There are plenty of other fish in the sea

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Indeed one never can go hungry with an ocean full of fish.

When one door closes another opens.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

When one hatch closes, another will indeed open.

Don't cry over spilled milk.
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

You should avoid crying over milk in which you did not intend to spill

When in doubt don't

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

If you are uncertain, do not act.

We will cross that bridge when we come to it.
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic
            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

We should not fret about the bridge, until we have reached it.

Good things come to those who wait

Comment

One must indeed be patient while waiting in line at the cafeteria.

Bad things usually come in three’s
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Many a time bad news is delievered three things at once.

The more the merrier

Comment

The more people there are the more we will celebrate.

Great minds think alike.
                    Last edited by syfygyrl; 26 August 2010, 06:29 AM.

Comment

The minds of intelligent people think similarly to one another.

If you know the candle-light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Comment

If the light from the candle is realised to be fire, the feast was cooked many a time ago.

...What goes around comes around...
                        Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 31 December 2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                          If the light from the candle is realised to be fire, the feast was cooked many a time ago.

...What goes around comes around...
                          what passes with time returns with time
                          sigpic
                          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            what passes with time returns with time
                            and one for the next person:

Where there's smoke there's fire

Comment

Where there is a source of colored vapor there is often luminosity

Have more than you show, and speak less than you know

Comment

Working...
                              X