Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice chapter 27 Tood. I like the way you brought the battle together.
    Can't wait to see the next chapter
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Winged stood to one side of the secured room, Pookey’s team was off at another entrance. Myn was ready as well, the two would storm in right after Pookey’s men breach the side area of the control center. “So any guess on when they will…you know,” Myn asked Winged.

“Hopefully never,” Winged answered. They were referring to the Daleks, the most destructive and elusive enemy Timelords or any race has ever faced. And they were coming with a vegence, someone had summoned them and the answer was at the other side of that door.

Vibrations were sent out as the explosive charges used by the Rebels tore open the side entrance to the control center. Myn and Winged shot through the main entrance at that very moment and opened fire. Shots were exchanged between half a dozen Mod troopers and the four Rebel troops with Pookey. Myn saw what could only be TameFrrar. A mod without any pants and long brunette hair, she wore a toga type shirt that managed to cover her up enough to retain some semblance of modesty despite the lack of pants.

“Tame!” Winged called out gaining her attention.

“Hold fire!” Tame commanded. The control center went silent minus the sounds of radio chatter and sirens. “I’m glad you were able to make it, I have some troubling information,” Tame said. Pookey walked up to Tame casting an untrusting glare at her.

“Why would you give us any information, Mod,” Pookey addressed her with contempt in her voice.

“I’m the guardian of the Cantina,” Tame said and continued as Pookey gave her an incredulous glare Tame, “do you really think that a nitwit like Mapp was able to keep his hide safe the whole time? Who do you think provided the intel to the Rebels on the Reeducation camp?”

Myn stepped between the two women and faced Tame. “So what’s the news?”

“The Daleks are coming, Jper’s plan was to have them head off to the outer rim in the off topic sector and destroy everything, and he would move rebelling threads there. Once the Daleks did that, he would finish them off before they moved on to other targets,” Tame explained.

“Well that’s a stupid plan,” Winged commented with her arms crossed, “who is foolish enough to trust the Daleks?”

“Regardless, surrender the space station now,” Pookey aimed her weapon at Tame. Tame reluctantly complied.
      Draygon stood from her seat in the Cantina Bridge as the battle raged on. Thanks to the rebel reinforcements, the odds were even.

“Bravo and Alpha teams report a success,” Padme18 informed Draygon.

“Good, Los your command,” Draygon said, “I’ll be taking a trip to Centerpoint, be ready to beam me there from my brother’s room.” Tom nodded in compliance to her command. Draygon stepped out of the ship amazingly able to keep her balance despite the multiple hits the Cantina was taking.

She crossed throughout the corridors and up a few lifts and made it into Mapp’s room. She walked up to his silent slumbering body and caressed his hair affectionately. “I will make this galaxy safe for you to go off on your adventures brother,” she solemnly spoke to him. “Beam me out,” She spoke through her radio to the bridge and immediately picked Mapp up into her arms. The two where beamed out in a brilliant dazzle of yellow energy.

Within an instant she appeared on Centerpoint’s control center surprised to see Myn and Winged there. She placed Mapp to the side who began to move on his own, she didn’t like that. He was waking up too early. “Winged, Myn, we thought you were lost!” Draygon said infusing joy into her words.

“You did now?” Winged responded, but before she said anything else Myn placed her hand on her shoulder and saw her thoughts. Draygon was the only other Timelord there who was awake, a fight would not be a good idea. The two sisters could feel Draygon’s mind scratching the door to their own thoughts.

“Don’t get too cocky Dray, you may be strong enough for one of us, but not both,” Myn warned her. Draygon narrowed her eyes at Myn and faced Pookey. “Go secure the secondary bridge,” Draygon told the confused Rebel. Pookey ran off with her team leaving the others alone. Tame backed up a bit intrigued by what she was hearing.

“If you plan to stop me, now would be the time,” Draygon said. She then closed her eyes and searched for Aretood2. What she was about to do has never been done before. She sensed him with the strike team and PJoz’s terminators.

“No!” Winged cried out knowing what she was about to do, but Myn held her back, it was too dangerous to interfere. Draygon bounced her strength and rage from his mind, shooting it towards all the other rebels in the Security Center. Immediately they all experienced sharp pain and fell to their knees in agony. CJ stood there trying to figure out what was going on and then noticed Aretood2 was as still as a statue. “Dray,” she whispered. She turned towards Muffin and Shanthaia and spoke, “Stay here, I’ll head off to the control center with Aretood2.”

She grabbed a surprised Aretood2’s hands and pulled him along at a fierce pace. “What are, where you dragging me of to?” Aretood2 inquired.

“Shut up and follow me,” CJ said and naturally Aretood2 complied without further question.

Back in the control center Myn and Winged were staring Draygon down. Draygon drew her sword as Myn aimed her weapon and Winged drew her own sword. Without further warning, a massive wave of psychic energy crashed into Myn’s mind attacking her in every form possible. Draygon’s fiery eyes stabbed into her mind prompting her to scream at the relentless attack.

Winged swung her sword at Draygon at an angle only to have it blocked by Draygon’s sword. As Myn collapsed to the floor, Winged brought her knee up into Draygon’s lower abdomen. Draygon pushed herself against Winged tackling her off. The two charged each other and exchanged parries. Draygon managed to lock her sword with Winged down below waist level and used her free hand to right hook Winged in the face. Wigned fell back but not before lifting her right leg and crashing it into Draygon’s ribs.

Winged swung her leg in a circle while crouched at the floor knocking Draygon off her feet. She then got up and charged her with her sword. Draygon rolled to the left and jumped to her feet and stood guard.

“I think you’re needed elsewhere,” Draygon said staring both at Winged and the holoprojecter that showed over a hundred saucer shaped Dalek vessels. Winged lowered her guard and saw exactly what was going on.

“Commander!” the tactical officer called out from his hub to Garrowan5, “Incoming five hundred enemy ships!” Garrowan5 looked at his tactical screen.

“Get Vagabond to pull back, they’ll cut us apart if we stay here,” Garrowan5 ordered. Hundreds of rebel ships began to scramble and retreat to the outer portions of the station.

The Cantina opened fire with its high energy pulse weapons badly damaging one of the Dalek ships. But before it could be destroyed over a hundred Daleks came out of the vessel and opened fire on the Cantina.

“Fall back towards Centerpoint!” Lordofseas commanded

“What?” Tom protested the decision, but Cowpants banked the cantina towards the space station, “What do you mean?”

“Draygon has a surprise for us,” Lordofseas answered.
      “So my good for nothing sister has gone evil again?” Drazeney asked Foley and he nodded. “What do you want me to do about it? Get thrown into a star again?”

“Look, she is even worse now. She’s out of control and is planning on taking over the who galaxy, plus she has the Daleks working for her,” Foley answered. Drazeney sat their considering his options. He examined his new repilcator body, it looked just like he did in the past. Blue eyes, dark blond hair. He liked Daleks, but only if they worked for him.

“Fine, I’ll help, but you won’t like it,” Drazeney said as the ship rocked violently beyond control. Sparks flew everywhere as explosions shook the very ground they stood on, or rather fell down to.

“We’re running out of time!” PH shouted as secondary explosions erupted throughout the ship.

Out in the battle hundreds and thousands of Daleks aimed their weapons at all the forces, “EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!”

Drazeney got up and made his way across burning corridors until he found a hall breach. He extended his arms out and sent out thousands of microscopic replicator blocks meant to take control of the Daleks.

Foley and PH made their way to the nearest transporter and prepared to beam of the ship. “I sure hope this works,” Foley spoke.

“He will only be able to control them for a few minutes, after that hopefully you can get Mapp to take Draygon out of the picture,” PH said, “But it won’t be easy.”
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Exciting Chapter Tood
        I still can't figure out how you are going to end this one.
        Spoiler:
        Tame, a friend of the cantina and Rebel helper. It Fits
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Exciting and excitinger, keep it up young Padawan Loved it
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
            Exciting and excitinger, keep it up young Padawan Loved it
            Yeah thanks...in a few minutes I will be posting the next Chapter...it will be a two parter.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

PART ONE

Spoiler:
              “General,” Vagabond Serpent called through the viewport holocom unit to Garrowan5’s flag ship. Garrowan5 attempted to keep his balance despite the constant shaking his ship was going through due to the battle damage. The chattering in the bridge was out of control, thanks to the Daleks everything was falling apart. But this was nothing new to the seasoned rebel commander. This was the life of a rebel.

“Reprasentative,” Garrowan5 acknowledged VS.

“It seems that something’s going on with the Daleks,” VS explained. “They are no longer opening fire on friendly units.”

“Well that can’t be good,” Garrowan5 said, and off of VS’s confused stare he continued, “That means someone is controlling the Daleks, and that’s like a child playing with fire. This can only end badly.”

“Lets just hope that the Horizon fleet gets here in time then,” VS said. The transmission was cut.

“Get the fleet to heat back and around the Mod forces,” Garrowan5 ordered.

The Fleet made its move and maneuvered itself around. The Daleks continued to relentlessly assault Mod ships. A Shadow ship was blown apart sending its dark organic exterior arms crashing into three star destroyers. A Dalek saucer was torn in two by an Ori uber beam weapon fired from a badly damaged mother ship. Six tie fighters ganged up against a single Dalek to no avail, burning up under the intense disrupter fire from the Daleks.

A squadron of x-wing fighters loomed in the distance observing the firefight. They cruised to join a few other rebel ships heading right towards Centerpoint station. They rendezvoused with the Cantina which was severely damaged. As it flew with the rebel forces it littered pieces of metal and sparked of small fires caused by venting atmosphere.

Deep inside Centerpoint station, Myn opened her eyes. Her ears registered the sounds of swards clinging and the grunts of the two women fighting as they each struggled to get the upper hand on the other. She reached for her blaster and aimed it at Draygon who was far too busy with Winged to notice. Her sights were clear and she was about to pull the trigger, but a bright gold luminescent aura engulfed her body.

Tame stood in amazed at what just happened. Just as Winged and Draygon were ready to attack each other, a strange energy field wisked Winged and her sister away. Draygon stood in shock and turned to Tame. “Did you do this?” she demanded to know. Tame shook her head; she was as surprised as Draygon was. Then Tame raised her weapon up pointing it towards Draygon and fired. The shot missed Draygon who ducked out of the way. Upon regaining her balanced she noticed the same old blondie she wished dead. CJ stood there with her sword ready to fight; she obviously blocked Tame’s shot with her Katana sword.

“You should have let me kill her,” CJ spoke with a somber tone. Her blue eyes radiating a vengeance of a thousand dead souls cutting deep into Tame as she stood with her weapon aimed high.

“That wouldn’t be fair, besides, a fight between you two is something I wouldn’t mind seeing,” Tame responded. Draygon held her sword up high ready for a fight. Behind CJ stood Aretood2 who just arrived. Draygon drew a cocky smirk and singled Aretood2 over to her. Aretood2 caustiously walked around the battle ready CJ.

“What’s going on?” he asked as he stared at the moderator in the room with them.

“Kill her, kill CJ” Draygon said. Aretood2 stared at Draygon unsure of what to make of the situation.

“What? Why?” Aretood2 demanded to know. Draygon reached out to him grabing him by the side of his neck. She did not hide herself this time. The beast of fire was released into his mind bringing him to his knees. He yelped in pain as CJ charged at Draygon. She swung her Katana releasing a burning wave of golden energy. Draygon leaped out of the way coming to a roll as she landed. She quickly rouse to her feet and jumped into the air aiming her sword at CJ’s side. CJ swung her Katana up high slapping Draygon’s sword to the side. She pivoted on her left foot smashing her right foot against Draygon with a heavy kick. Draygon was thrown across the room towards a wall of control panels only to twist her legs and jump off the wall damaging the controls.

Draygon landed on the floor near her opponent. She swung her sword low against CJ’s legs. CJ jumped up in the air in a flip. However Draygon got up and kicked CJ in the stomach sending her into a violent fall. Draygon got up and pressed her sword against CJ’s neck with a sadistic smile. “I never like the way you touched my brother, wench,” Draygon spat her words at CJ, “I’ll make sure you don’t defile him any longer.”

“Aretood2, help!” CJ pleaded. Aretood2 got up on his feet. His legs forced him to move as his arms grabbed his gun. He aimed it at Draygon, but a warm tear rolled down his cheek. He couldn’t do it. He loved Draygon too much, every fiber of his being yearned to be with her, to see her alive and well. “Do it!” CJ continued to plea.
              “No,” Aretood2 refused to comply with that one order. Draygon smiled taking in her victory, he was hers and hers alone. “Aretood2, she’s evil…you have to, for everyone,” CJ said.

“No, I…there’s no reason for you to say that!” Aretood2 denied everything. It all was happening to fast. He remembered how Draygon reached out through his mind earlier at the security center, he knew that CJ has seen it all as well, but he couldn’t believe it. He didn’t want to believe it. She would never do such a thing.

“Shoot her,” Draygon told Aretood2. “Do it my love, do it for me.” Her words were like the songs of a siren, beckoning him to her. It broke through the suggestive power of PH’s collar that forced him to obey anything CJ said. Even though that collar was no longer on him, its effects persisted. He felt his arm shifting his weapon aiming at CJ’s head. He looked at Tame expecting her to do something, but she just stood there.

“Do it, it will please me, I know that’s what you want,” Draygon spoke, her voice enchanting luring him in, “DO IT!”

“NO!” CJ called out, “Listen to me! You will put down that weapon now!” Aretood2 struggled, his arm became stiff shaking like a trembling child being pulled apart by bickering parents. Sweat as thick as blood ran down his forehead and tears washed away the pain in his eyes.

“You useless!” Draygon found no words to describe her disappointment other than a score of curses.

Behind Aretood2, a sharp whining sound gave way to a beam wave that brought Col. Foley. He saw the situation with one quick glance and ran to inject a fluid into Mapp’s limp arms.

“Kill him!!” Draygon shouted at Aretood2. His body twisted and his weapon discharged at Foley hitting him across on the back, but not before he managed to give Mapp the much needed injection. Aretood2 dropped his weapon and ran to Foley.

“What did I do?” he asked himself, his eyes opened wide with terror. He held Foley’s body as he coughed. “Don’t worry,” Foley struggled to speak, “I’m used to this by now…getting hurt and all.” Foley coughed more as he choked on his own blood and gargled our more words, “It’s as if someone enjoys seeing me in pain.”

CJ used the distraction to her advantage and pulled Draygon by her feet. Draygon fell hard onto the floor. CJ threw herself over Draygon and the two began to wrestle rolling across the control room.

Saddened, angry, confused, Aretood2 got up and launched himself at Draygon and pulled her away from CJ. Draygon back hand slapped Aretood2, but he didn’t let go. She immediately began strangling him. His legs gave way, Aretood2 found himself on his knees suffocating. His longs burned as he tried his best to pry Draygon’s hands from his throat. She stood over him squeezing the life out of him with eyes of fire. They were blood red loaded with pure hate, anger.

“But..” Aretood2 forced out his words, “I…love…”

“Love has nothing to do about it,” Mapp spoke standing on his feet.

“Mapp!” CJ shouted and ran up to him. She embraced him in a meaningful hug.

“Oh look at that, the infamous captain finally woke up,” Tame commented still stading back from all the action.

“Enjoying the show?” Mapp asked. He approached Draygon, but stopped a few feet short.

“Great, she’s gotten further this time,” he said, “she has a thought shield.” The last time Draygon went crazed with rage. The hunger of a powerful beast raged against the crew, provoked by Drazeney’s actions.

Aretood2 felt Draygon’s grasp on him loosen. He coughed and gagged as he breathed in much needed oxygen. “What, why?” he asked still struggling to breath in as much air as he could as if to replenished reserves that were dried out.

“Drazeney, her real brother, made her so angry once that a storm inside her was unleashed. She rampaged throughout the cantina. The only way to end it was to end him,” Mapp explained.

“You will not stop me,” Draygon said in the most grizzly and frightening tone he has ever heard.

“I had to lock her memories out to hide that part of her, but Jelgate couldn’t just shut up,” Mapp complained more than informing Aretood2, “I paired her with PA for a reason, he wouldn’t upset her. But now the only way to end it is to have her kill Jelgate to distract her long enough…just like last time. But it won’t work this time around. She’s gotten stronger and worse.”

Draygon bent down and pulled Aretood2 to his feet. He was confused, but determined to find a way to end it. “Don’t worry honey,” Draygon spoke to him with a delicate seductive voice as she wrapped her arms around him. He heard her in her thoughts, one message. Kill CJ.

“Oh Puh-lease!” Came a heavy new voice, it was Drazeney who appeared in the control room.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

PART TWO

Spoiler:
                “Now this is fun!” Tame watched on as everything began to unfold. Draygon spun around surprised to see her Brother.

“Since when do you love?” Drazeney asked Draygon.

“Shut up or I’ll make your trip to the sun seem like a fun joy ride!” Draygon threatened him.

“Me? You’re the one going evel knievel on everyone pulling these stunts; really, you have a horrible temper. I mean get a grip or something,” Drazeney retorted.

“CJ,” Mapp spoke of to his side, “Go find Skydiver and make sure she’s not going to make matters worse.” CJ stared back at Mapp with the desire to protest, but he insisted and she gave in. She grabbed her sword and slowly made her way out. She hated to leave, but Mapp was right. Sky could very well be plotting something bad.

“Dray listen, you need to think for a moment,” Mapp tried to calm her down. He could sense the level of confusion running through her, somewhere deep inside the real Draygon stirred trying to regain dominance. She stared at Aretood2 who defiantly rejected any more orders from anyone.

“Dray,” Aretood2 called out to her, “I love you. Whatever you are planning, stop, stop for me.”

“Shut up! I have had enough of you!” Draygon shouted at Aretood2, “You blind buffoon! Can’t you see the disgust in my eyes every time you touch me? The pain it takes to kiss your putrid lips?” Those words cut through Aretood2’s soul eating him inside. He fought back the tears that threatened flood out. She inched closer to him with each insult, with each curse. He backed away step by step as she barked down on him cutting him apart. “You know nothing about me! The only reason you even started to care was because of some sick infatuation. A child’s crush!” her relentless attack continued, “All of you wanting to control me, to tell me what to do! And now here you are trying to use love to force me to change my mind. Have you ever asked yourself if I just wanted to be left alone? Maybe I don’t need a lover? But no! You just kept on pushing and pushing and pushing! A friendship was not enough for you.”

Aretood2 could not back up any further; he was pressed up against the control consol by Draygon’s imposing body. Her hands gripping at his shirt as she continued her rant, “And then when I decide to make good use of you what do you do? You just turn around and finally decide to grow a pair!” Mapp, Drazeney and even Tame were surprised by her outburst. Tame even pitied Aretood2 for what he was going through. It would have been better for him if Draygon just killed the poor sod.

“So why don’t you just do me a favor and die! Since you can’t even obey a simple command,” Draygon had just about finished him off. “You’re a coward without a backbone that needs someone to tell you what to do. News flash, I like a man who takes initiative for himself, who takes risks, someone who’s not afraid to fight. The only reason you were of any use is because of the collar that PH had you wear!”

Aretood2 saw Foley on the floor facing him with his eyes. They both locked, and without words he remembered one thing, that beast inside of her was talking. “And don’t you think that deep inside I have never felt this! I always have, but only now do I have the courage, the strength to let you know. Yeah, that’s something you do not even know about, strength,” Draygon continued on.

“Shouldn’t we do something about her?” Drazeney asked Mapp, who was busy on one of the control systems. Both of them a few meters away. Mapp decided that they should take advantage of Draygons’ blind rage.

“No, she’s distracted, and the Daleks have gone back to fighting the Rebels. I can’t stop her, not now. But I can keep her out of this long enough for me to find a way to stop her…but there. Besides, she really doesn’t mean half of what she is saying. Hopefully Aretood2 realizes this,” Mapp explained.

“Well if you care for him, you better come up with something quick cause I know what happens next…first hand,” Drazeney spoke alluding to being thrown into a star, Draygon was getting ready to kill Aretood2. His hand morphed into a sharp blade and he spoke once more, “But just as insurance, while she’s distracted I’ll do it the easy way.”

“No! She’s part Timelord, she’ll regenerate! That’s the last thing we need,” Mapp protested.

“It will buy you your precious time,” Drazeney said. He was right, regeneration was not easy for Draygon and it would stop her even for a moment.

Aretood2 felt the pain of a lost world, he could no longer fight the tears back. But they only made things worse as the tears poured down, Draygon’s attack increased in intensity. Her shouts rang in his ears…but she was right. He never had a backbone of his own, never took action on his own. He always relied on others, looked for others for solutions. Just then he even glanced at Foley. “Crying? Great, now you’re a cry baby?” Draygon did not spare him anything. He closed his eyes and in a moment, a flash, he remembered one sole feeling that they shared together. That couldn’t be a lie. He opened them with determination. This was not from some experiment, not from any outside influence. It was from within himself, she was right. And it was time to be a man.

Aretood2 shoved Draygon back with the force of his own body and wrapped his arms around her in a fierce embrace. He slapped his lips unto hers and exchanged a kiss unlike any other. Draygon clawed at his back trying to rip him off of her, but she gave in. The pain of her talon like nails burned his back, but he pressed on silencing the beast pushing further and further into her mind like a liberating army landing on the desolate beach.

Aretood2 found the beast inside of her, and within it found the one he met that one day. It was merely weeks ago, but it seemed like an eternity. He reached out to her, and just as she began to stretch her hand out…

Draygon opened her eyes, sensing her brother running in to attack her from behind. She brought her knee up, hitting Aretood2 between his legs. The shock of the pain brought him back out, his body slumped against hers. He would have hit the floor had she not held him up. She twisted her body just in time to use Aretood2’s body as a human shield. Drazeney’s hand dagger stock right through Aretood2’s stomach from the back. Horror and shock rippled across his face. “Why?” he asked weakened by the blow. Drazeney removed his hand from Aretood2, surprised at what his older sister was capable of.

“Because,” Draygon spoke softly as she bent down and kissed Aretood2 softly in his bleeding lips, “I will stop when I want to, not when you want to.” The monster won the battle, so close to victory was he. An inch more and that kind soul would have grabbed his arm and all would be fine.

“I can’t believe it,” Drazeney said, “You really are a heartless witch.”

Before Draygon could deal with her real brother, Mapp surprised her. He tackled her to the ground and sat on top of her. He used his knees to pin her hands to the floor as he reached for her face with his one hand. He placed his fingers on the side of her head carefully and probed her mind. She was too exhausted to weak to fight back. “Draz! Hit the beam switch now!” Mapp shouted out his command and Drazeney ran off to comply.

Just as Drazeney switched the beam switch, Mapp jumped off of Draygon who was caught in a matter stream. The white haze of energy whisked her away.

Tame stood there, amazed at what she witnessed. Where else could someone watch such a show? But a battle raged on outside, and everyone had a common foe, the Daleks.
                Last edited by aretood2; 04 June 2010, 09:21 AM.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Tood! Poor Tood. Evil Dray really is evil. O.o How're you gonna get out of this one?
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Amazing
                    Spoiler:
                    Poor Tood, all that unrequited love

Can't wait for th next installment
                    Same Tood time, same Tood station
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Tood, Dray and I have decided that we are forcing a sequel out of you Once this ones over of course
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        Tood, Dray and I have decided that we are forcing a sequel out of you Once this ones over of course
                        But we do not know if either will survive this one
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                          still want a sequel I know Tood has asked me to write a second epilogue for it
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Thats a possiblilty, but dont be so negetive
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

fofl
                              "My name is Lenard Church and you will..."
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post

Well I am about to post the end. Chapter 30 and the Epilogue written by Draygon
                                Originally posted by Drazeney View Post
                                fofl
                                Didn't work...
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X