Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great great chapter my friend . No real errors but the writing seemed to be more crisp .

Dray seems to be moving of finto a really really interesting direction. I am not sure if I like it enough, she should have a little more faith in Aretoo after all they have been through, and I do think that they know about the psychic link. I also think that Jelgate is the spy by the way Just the whoe thing of the demeanor. Very 24ish .

And the plot with Clanger is interesting...oh and Centerpoint station, very nice touch given what is going on in the forums

Comment

Not bad R2 , not bad at all, awaiting next instalment
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I love it. Can we zap Jper again (just kidding Jper )
        I'm inclined to agree with Foley on the spy thing, but we'll see.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Hello.........story cliffhanging here...................................
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Oops...sorry , I forgot to say something, and here it is!

Due to finals and school and such, I have been quite bussy and unable to write. I will be bussy for possibly the coming week. After that I will have time to finally start writing again

So please bare this in mind, I have not abandoned the story...in the mean time ya'll could go to Garrowan5's Fanfic or Col. Foley's Fanfics for your entertainment
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Yay! Maybe that'll give me the time to finally start reading this again after my own semester's done...>_>

You haven't killed me off or anything, right?
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

*waits*
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

*stands aside of Dray and waits also*
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

RECAP:

I will work on Chapter 19 today!!! YAY!!!

However, First things first, a Recap to remember what has happened in the past.

Spoiler:
                    Our story started out with Aretood2 who found himself with Pharaoh Hamenthotep also known as PH. PH put a Collar on Aretood2 that messed with his brain waves making him highly prone to obeying "Suggestions" a.k.a, people's orders. It works by enhancing certain brain waves of the people giving Aretood2 "Suggestions" and the brain waves that he receives thus making them a subconscious command of sorts. This was after he bumped into Draygon, the Half Wraith Half Timelord...Timelady.

Col. Foley is Aretood2's long lost brother, they were separated at birth. After the two had a nice launch to catch up on lost times, Aretood2 is called over to meet Commander Jumper (CJ) who is this attractive young lady who has him fix her a cup of tea and catch this rat like creature...not something He wanted to do, but since he had that collar...CJ also has a nice sward and was locked in her room since she was sick at the time. There was also a foot rub involved

After that, the MODS ATTACK! Mapp, the captain of the Cantina, had listened to Cowpant's crazy idea and they got themselves ambushed by the sociopath like Jper. Jper has his men board the cantina. Aretood2, bieng part of the repair teams, stumbles into Mod Troopers. That's when somehow, and later revealed, the collar turned on a side of him that he did not know existed, he was able to fight his way out with the help of Draygon and her Wraith Drones.

The two have a "moment" When Aretood2 cowers as the effects of the collar wear off. That's when Draygon uses her powers to cancel out the drastic changes and practically orders Aretood2 to move on with her and fight, they do so and in the fight Col. Foley gets taken prisoner by the Mod troopers as they leave and reinforcements from the Rebel Alliance arrive.

In a Meeting with Rebel leaders, the senior staff of the Cantina, and Girlbot, a mission to attack a mod base is discussed. An attack on a reeducation base where the mod's "Moderate" their victims. It is found in the "Joe Mallozzi Blogs Again" thread. After the chat, we discover that Girlbot and Mapp know each other quite well. Girlbot is from the mysterious and advanced planet known only as "Home planet." Mapp fails to get Girlbot to talk about it...she shuts the door to her quarters in his face..sort of.

Pharoah Atem, or PA, has a Date with Dray. A date that was interrupted by Jelgate who came for PA. Jelgate hates the Wraith so he decided to pick on Dray. We also learned that Dray was a full blooded Wraith Queen, but after trying to feed on Mapp she also became part Timelord since Mapp is a Timelord. This was called the "Metacrises." Jelgate insults Draygon and reminds her that she once threw her Brother, Drazeny, into a star. Draygon defended her self by saying that she had no choice. If she "dies" she is able to regenerate and live, however this turns her more into a Timelord than a wraith, thus looks more Human. Jelgate manages to get her angry, so much that she almost attacks him. But through a psychic link that she developed with Aretood2, she manages to calm herself down.

PH explained to Aretood2 about the effects of the collar, But as they talk he has one thing on his mind, Draygon. The two seem to be able to help eachother emotionally through some Psychic link. After agreeing to meet with PH on a regular basis he goes over to AtlantisRules' office (AR). AR is his boss, and also can transform into a silver Iguana from the form of an Ori Doci. AR tells Aretood2 that he has been transfered to security and will report to Ukko. He found himself

Then we moved on to find out about Foley's fate. He was being tortured by a torture crazy ex mod, Major Clanger. Jper is also shown here and we learn of his ambitions to be a Supreme Mod and bring order to a chaotic forum. Skydiver is a Hathor like Supreme Mod who enjoys bing provocative and so on. This is something that Jper does not like, he also does not like the crude methods of Major Clanger's interrogation techniques.

Back with Aretood2, he managed to survive his training with Ukko so far, A spy was even found among their ranks and Draygon came to take car of that spy. Aretood2 was assigned with Chocolate_Muffin. He was too shadow her as she made her rounds as a security officer. Muffin ended up sending Aretood2 on his own, where he met Winged Pegasus who at first sort of beat him up...it was an accident She was working on an experiment when something went wrong sending her Replicator aid, Replicator Todd, off on a rampage. The two met up with Dray and tracked todd down to the room where the Spy was being held. They managed to subdue todd and Winged Pegasus took todd away. Draygon and Aretood2 stayed and shared another moment together. While a "dark" figure spied on them...

Before the mission briefing, we have CJ and Mapp meet. CJ and Mapp have a strange relationship of love/hate/mostly love. She's also not afriad of forcing Mapp to do what she wants in her very own capacity....she basically takes advantage of Mapp's one weakness, women. So she has him take her along. There we meet PuddleJumperOz, as well as the others. Girlbot manages to make CJ a little annoyed at Mapp by the way he was looking at her, and she at him. She did this to bug Mapp as the briefing progressed. The four strike teams were assigned, and CJ managed to get herslef a team of her own.

After the meeting Draygon arrived at her room where she found Aretood2 and told him that he was going on the strike teams. After they shared a moment, she promptly locked him in a closet as PA arrived. After a heated and emotional discussion, Draygon broke up with PA. PA did not take it well, so he moved on to insult Draygon about her Wraithness...she slapped him hard and he stormed out. Aretood2 stayed with Draygon to comfort her as she dealt with the emotional aftermath.

So then we have a battle, During the battle we find that the mods somehow knew of the attack and stopped the reinforcements from helping the Cantina. The strike teams managed to fight there way through the ambush, but not before CJ got a bad feeling about something dark in the air. They managed to find Foley and other brainwashed and broken prisoners and evacuated the area. When the Cantina and Aretood2's shuttle got trapped by a Mod ship, Draygon tapped into a darkside of herself and killed a broken prisoner form the Mod's base to get the codes to save the lives of the Cantina and Aretood2. After that she was not the same.

After the mission Mapp had to answer for Draygon's actions. He was not happy at all. He also had a small disscusion about that with Girlbot who warned him that Draygon was unstable. Mapp scolded Draygon and almost slapped her, but Girlbot stopped her. Draygon also noticed that Girlbot kept staring at the closet where consequently Aretood2 was hiding. He was there earlier to comfort her. Draygon got confined to her quarters as punishment for her actions. Mapp also demanded that she apologized to PuddleJumperOz since she also attacked him and his crew (Not to mention her own cantina mates). After Mapp and Girlbot left, she was angered and saddened, left with Alone, but Aretood2 reluctantly got out of the closet to comfort her...he had some doubts about her at this point.

Aretood2 met with Foley while he was recovering, and also had lunch with Shanthaia as he talked about Draygon. After Aretood2 got called off to CJ's room, Shanthaia went with him. CJ had Aretood2 make them some tea and she informed them about a possible other spy on the ship. Shanthaia left leaving CJ and Aretood2 alone. Elsewhere Draygon was victimized by a prank from Jelgate and got angry...angry enough to defy her Brother and leave her room. She knocked out Rickington, who was guarding the room, using some...underhanded tactics . On her way to Jelgate's room she sensed Aretood2 with CJ...she got angry...really really Angry and stormed away.

Back at the Mod Base, Skydiver arrived in all her Hathorlikeness. Made Jper, or humiliated him, by having him be another of her "pets." Mindless groveling drones that do her will...but he agreed to it, not that he had much of a choice since she is the supreme mod. She ordered Major Clanger's arrest. But Clanger managed to take Jper hostage and flee the scene to a huge space station...it's HUGE I mean Really really really huge. There Jper decides to use the situation to his advantage. he will allow Clanger to think she's in charge while he manipulates her. He thus contacts his spy on the cantina to take certain steps in controlling Draygon...

This is where last chapter ended.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

All caught up on the storyline Tood. Nice work.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Aretood2 walked through the halls of the Cantina; not knowing what to do next worried him. He took one deep breath and slowly allowed the air to escape from within his lungs. He turned into the corridor where Draygon’s quarters could be found. He was a little surprised that it was unguarded, but this did not stop him. What stopped him was the dread of what he feared, in the furthest corner of his mind hidden from the surface, a doubt could be found. A doubt that ate away at his heart as a tide eats away a footprint on the sands of the beach.

Aretood2 used his security key to open the door, it slid open and inside he saw her. Dressed in a black dress that ended just a few centimeters above the knee, low cut on her chest with long sleeves made of silky fabric trailing down her bare visible arms. The fabric was too thin, too transparent that he saw her arms. A similar fabric ran off the bottom of her dress all the way to the floor. But there was something in her eyes emanated a strange red glow, gleaming across the room to where he was, and it happened. She opened up to him, only for Aretood2 to find fire. Before he could react, Draygon held him pinned to the wall grabbing him by the throat with one hand, and she reached with her other hand and pressed down hard on the temple of his head.

“What…are…you…” Aretood2 attempted to speak but he was unable to. She released his throat, but was now she was in his head breaking down every wall and smashing every memory as she went on a rampage. His legs buckled at the stress and collapsed underneath him. But he resisted, he pushed back, forcing his will against hers and fighting, closing every door she found and knocking on her doors. He found an open one.

“You, CJ” Draygon said, but then her eyes closed. She fell back, and Aretood2 forced himself to stand; he was weakened by the attack. He was shocked, confused, unable to process what just happened. But their minds were still one, linked. He reached towards a door, and opened it into her mind and found a dark tempest. A forgotten memory, a lost pain locked away in her. He saw it knocking around. Aretood2’s eyes grew wide open at the sight, it wasn’t Draygon. It was something like fire, a burning supernova raging inside the deepest confines of a kind being.

Aretood2 crawled right over Draygon, but she brought her knee up striking right under his left ribs sending him over to the side in pain. She rolled on top off him ready to claw his face apart. Aretood2 had a deep force of his own. An ocean of solidarity that was filled by all those he met in the past, it was the deep sea of faith in himself that PH’s collar awoke that first time he fought alongside Draygon. He tapped into that rich wealth of will power, of raw latent psychic ability and used it to drown the beast inside of Draygon. It fought back with all of her might, but distracted Draygon enough for him to throw her off to the side. He stood up and noticed that Draygon was also on her feet. The red in her eyes diminished, but the rage in her heart full and unadulterated. She tackled Aretood2 back to floor and attempted to force keep him down.

“I know you aren’t like this!” Aretood2 shouted, “Snap out of it!” His protest went unregistered as she tore off his shirt revealing his chest, her feeding hand exposed the feeding slit, the wraith in her was ready to take his life. Aretood2 thought to himself, forcing himself to find a way to wake the Draygon he knew from her slumber. To stop the hateful being from destroying them both.

As Aretood2 wrestled with Draygon’s feeding arm, he threw his free arm around Draygon’s head and brought her face close to his. “I love you,” he whispered, and then their lips met in a ferocious kiss. Their minds became one, their bodies were one. Every door in their minds swung open exchanging every thought they ever had, every memory they ever experienced, every emotion, hope, and dream. Their fears and their agony were not excluded, along with everything that made them who they were, it all became one. As Aretood2 felt her kiss back uncontrollably, he found her. He found the Draygon he knew. The moment escalated far beyond what he intended, but for that point in time, Draygon and Aretood2 were not two people, they were one. And they were at peace.

“No, that doesn’t sound like her. I refuse to believe it,” Mapp denied what he heard Rickington say. His world was spinning around him; he thought he knew all of his crewmembers to the very last detail. But if he missed something about Draygon, what else was he missing?

“Oh please Mapp, do you really think he would come in here limping if it weren’t true?” Girlbot responded. She was leaning against the wall with her feet crossed at the ankles. Mapp did not like to hear about this, he came into his office to have a quick drink, but now these two had barged right in and spoiled a perfect moment to get drunk.

“What do you want me to do about it?” Mapp asked. Girlbot rolled her eyes and began to walk out of Mapp’s office.

“I’ll take care of this myself,” Girlbot looked back at Mapp almost accusing him of something.

“Alright alright, I’ll come. Sheesh, I can’t get one moment of peace for myself,” Mapp protested as he followed her out.

The two of them made their way through the empty corridors into a lift. Inside they waited as it went up the two levels to the tenth level where Draygon’s quarters were found. Mapp kept staring at Girlbot, he wondered why she kept coming back to them. Of all the worlds and ships and crews why did the perfect female spy always come back to the cantina? The only evidence that the fabled Homeplanet even exists, and she choose to be with them. What was she after?

“Are you going to keep staring at me?” Girlbot asked, she noticed that Mapp’s eyes did not depart from staring at her for a second.

“Oh you would just love it if I was into you like that,” Mapp responded with a cocky smirk on his face. The door to the lift opened up and the two walked out into the corridor. A wave of pure psychic energy hit Mapp stopping him in his tracks. He smiled, he recognized that wave. He has experienced it many times in the past.

“So that’s why she’s been acting all strange…little sis is”
                        “I can sense it too,” Girlbot interrupted Mapp.

“How can you?” Mapp asked but before he could finish the sentence she responded, “Home Planet technology. Psyhcic links are just signals sent out by biological forms. Machines can pick those up too.” Mapp wanted to know who it was, that part bothered him. Who could be worth all of this nonsense, who was messing up Draygon?

“You want to know who, don’t you?” Girlbot was picking up on his intentions.

“Don’t you?” Mapp responded. He picked up his pace as he made his way around one corner to the next.

“Let me deal with this, you’ll just make things worse,” Girlbot stated prompting Mapp to come to a halt. He turned around and pointed his index finger at her.

“I’m the Captain, I decide who gets to talk with her,” Mapp finished speaking and began to walk again.

“Some captain, you can’t even keep your insubordinate crew inline,” Girlbot defended her position as she followed quickly behind him.

“If you don’t like the way I run this ship then you can leave,” Mapp shot back.

They arrived at Draygon’s room and Mapp opened the door and stormed inside. He found Draygon fixing her dress as if she was just dressing up, in the guest area. Mapp faced her with a scolding stare, “Where is he?” he demanded to know, “Don’t deny it! I know he’s here.”

“What do you mean?” Draygon denied the fact that there was someone, Aretood2 was in the closet again. Mapp turned around towards Girlbot and saw her staring at that very same closet. Mapp rushed over and keyed it open only to find Aretood2 standing there.

“Who are you?” Mapp asked with a puzzled look on face. Aretood2 stepped out and around Mapp somewhat unsure.

“I’m security cadet Aretood2,” he answered.

“I can’t believe this! A noob?” Mapp was bewildered, “Out of all the people, a noob? A reject failure?”

“Hey, I am not a failure!” Aretood2 objected.

“Shut up!” Mapp shouted and turned towards Draygon, “Who is he? Really?”

“You drunk he’s the probie you picked for the strike team,” Girlbot informed Mapp injecting herself back into the scene.

“But why Dray? Why?” A bewildered Mapp asked, “off all the crewmembers this loser?”

“I am more than capable of picking who, besides, you thought him good enough to go on the rescue mission,” Draygon said.

“Gah! Make one drunken mistake here and no one lets you live it down,” Mapp shouted, “YOU!” he pointed his accusing finger at both Draygon and Aretood2, “No one is supposed to be in here, what part of house arrest don’t you understand Dray? Since you can’t follow the rules you’re out, done. Get off my ship.”

They stood in shock, Girlbot wasn’t expecting that and neither were the other two. Mapp stormed out with a fierce speed filled with anger, Girlbot turned back towards Draygon who tilted her head facing the floor. Girlbot turned back and ran after Mapp. She caught up to him and spoke, “Mapp! You can’t just…” Mapp stopped and turned around.

“Who do you think you are giving me orders? This is my ship, my rules,” he said and continued walking. Girlbot decided that he was to hot headed at the moment to even attempt to reason with him. She turned around and spotted Jelgate walking up to her.

“Padme18 said that your ship is calling, something about Poofy,” he said.

“Right, thanks,” Girlbot responded to preoccupied to wonder why Jelgate was relaying such a message. Something was amiss, something was going on and it was not good.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome scene between Tood and Dray. It really captured the emotions, and put the reader into it.
                          Takinga break from the story, got you renewed Tood. this was a great chapter
                          BUT:
                          I hate cliff hangers especially this one
                          Spoiler:
                          Not my Poofy Please don't let anything bad happen to my Poofy You know I hate animal movies If it works out that Jel did something bad to Poofy, you better write the next one with GB spacing Jel .

I shall leave the rest of the story up to your discretion
                          I wouldn't want to intrude on your artistic expression
                          *prepares lasers*
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            Awesome scene between Tood and Dray. It really captured the emotions, and put the reader into it.
                            Takinga break from the story, got you renewed Tood. this was a great chapter
                            BUT:
                            I hate cliff hangers especially this one
                            Spoiler:
                            Not my Poofy Please don't let anything bad happen to my Poofy You know I hate animal movies If it works out that Jel did something bad to Poofy, you better write the next one with GB spacing Jel .

I shall leave the rest of the story up to your discretion
                            I wouldn't want to intrude on your artistic expression
                            *prepares lasers*
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              I don't think she;s joking... more please.
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                I don't think she;s joking... more please.
                                I would never defy the princess...besides the story is set...I can't change what is going to happen. I could, but it would be bad discipline, don't you think?

I'll write up the next chapter on Monday
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X