No announcement yet.

New Recurring Character for Season 2 .SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Later this afternoon, we re-screened the Ginn auditions, narrowing down our choices, while receiving confirmation that we’ve cast the role of Simeon (Prison Break fans, rejoice!).
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...cherie-priest/

Comment

Robert Knepper? I knew it!
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
        I hope so.

Comment

I am a bit lazy and couldnt bother reading all the pages, but I did manage to read to 3,4.

However I read something very interesting and something that really should be brought up, sorry if it already has been brought up for further discussion, however.

At first, all the main villains, enemies, friends we made and so on, it was great at first contact, since we knew next to nothing about them, why cant it remain like this for a couple of seasons instead and slowly reveal more and more about them, so far, we got to know almost everything about the Goauld and Asgard and so on in 1,2 episodes, same with the wraith.

The point is, when I knew nothing about them, they was so darn interesting and I wanted to knew more, but they just pumped me with everything about them waayy to fast, suddenly, the SG team knew nearly everything about them and their secrets and so on, they became booring and I wanted something new.

They are just giving us too much information, its not like we give every person on the street a full diary of everything we done in our lifes in the "real world".

Sorry if this is a bit messy, Ill blaim it on my horrible ill-ness .

Second post, yay , also sorry if I am making alot of spelling errors and so on, I am a swede.

Best regards

//Morgan.
          When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
            That would be unbelievably awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
              *reads Pharaoh Atem's mind* The answer is Summer Glau.
              Summer Glau...*sigh*..a dream

...to quote bbt.... "its hot in here, i think it must be summer"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post
                There was a new casting notice for another recurring character (who will first appear in episode 201) sent out today:

[GINN] Mid 20s- early 30s. She's a Lucian Alliance technician/ science officer.. Girl next door good looks. Smart. She is originally behind the mission the Lucian Alliance are on but starts to question the decisions her leaders are making. RECURRING. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES
                This morning, I met the positively delightful actress who’ll be playing the role of Ginn in season 2. Loved her in Mad Men. Apparently, she’s already worked in Vancouver (most recently on Supernatural), loves the city, and already has plans to hit some of her favorite food spots. After her wardrobe fitting and a visit to hair and make-up of course.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...at-pig-headed/

Comment

Will she be wearing glasses? Or at least be smeared in oil, because technicians are like that.
                  Also cus it would be hot.
                  Later, AdamTM

I swear a lot, just take it as my attempt at honesty.

Stargate Atlantis Unlimited

Stargate Universe - BSG Style

Stargate Universe - Monk Style

SGU SUCKS

Comment

I dunno if you guys know the Ginn actress for a fact already but my money is on Julie McNiven. She's Supernatural's Anna Milton and Mad Men's Hildy. What a beauty.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                      I dunno if you guys know the Ginn actress for a fact already but my money is on Julie McNiven. She's Supernatural's Anna Milton and Mad Men's Hildy. What a beauty.

Spoiler:
                      http://images.buddytv.com/battleimages/usr3067641/3067641_963d4cdb-a58d-441d-ae75-f4db6203cc04-julie-mcniven-anna-supernatural-2952614-500-752.jpg
                      No not for a fact yet, but i do agree with you about Julie McNiven.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamTM View Post
                        Will she be wearing glasses? Or at least be smeared in oil, because technicians are like that.
                        Also cus it would be hot.
                        Oh what has society become nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Oh what has society become nowadays.
                          Greedy, racist, uncaring, police state, jobless, lazey, snobbish blah blah blah etc etc..........
                          sigpic

Comment

And loving every bit of it. Death to political correctness!

Actress is pretty cute, by the way. Would've preferred Kristen Bell, but Julie McNiven ain't bad either
                            Mia: Don't you hate that?
                            Vincent: Hate what?
                            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post

Spoiler:
                              Yeah she's very beautiful. She actually reminds me of Nicki Clyne for some reason... Not sure why..
                              sigpic

Comment

I am really curious how they get all those "recurring characters" on board of the Destiny. I never liked the LA, let´s see how that will work out. Hopefully they don´t turn SGA on Universe and kill all that tension with dialling back and worth between the ship and Earth (milkyway) whatever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X