No announcement yet.

The future of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't even mind a mini-series, just 10 episodes or even a graphic novel to end the series, I want something!

Comment

On NBC, "Heroes" is the network's biggest question mark, with the Peacock strongly considering a final-season order. Like every bubble show, the quality of the network's pilots will play a key role in deciding how many shows return. "Chuck" is less of a mystery -- the network is more optimistic this year than last.
      http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...e869ae2a709f13

Comment

Come on, just give us that final season.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Come on, just give us that final season.
          Yes please.

Comment

I think another season could still be profitable for NBC. It certainly wouldn't hurt anything IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I think another season could still be profitable for NBC. It certainly wouldn't hurt anything IMO.
              Especially if the DVD sales are doing really well, which they seem to be.

Comment

I just can't wait for this waiting game to be over. It will be nice to know for sure, one way or the other.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sendhil Ramamurthy Confirms He Has Left Heroes

Here is some news that I am sure is not too surprising but perhaps more surprising how we are finding out. In an article about UK TV, Sendhil confirmed he has left Heroes. It was pretty unfortunate what happened with his character Mohinder and I know many of you use the term "Mohindered" for explaining what happens to a character whose storyline was destroyed by the writers or was just forgotten.
                  Here is a small portion of the article.

The US actor, 35, who studied drama in London, said his UK acting friends were struggling because "there's actually nothing for them to audition for". "It's such a shame when talented people are not allowed to do what they want to do because of money", he said. Ramamurthy also confirmed he had left the hit sci-fi show Heroes.
                  http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.c...-has-left.html

Comment

That is a shame. For the most part, I liked Mohinder. He was very poorly used last season though.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i never liked mohinder. so no biggie for me
                      sigpic

Comment

I liked him, though will grant that his character was wasted toward the shows end. Least they tied up his story, with him going back home.
                        sigpic
                        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

IMO Mohinder was treated horribly in Season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            IMO Mohinder was treated horribly in Season 4.
                            I completely agree with that.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hope they keep Heroes for more seasons its a great show. Sucks that Mohinder is gone tho

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Ghost View Post
                                Hope they keep Heroes for more seasons its a great show. Sucks that Mohinder is gone tho
                                If it does come back, which I kind of doubt, we will only get one final season. That, I am pretty certain of.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X