Newbie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Question

Just started watching Smallville, and Im really liking it so far (currently at episode 8 season 1, so many more episods to go ; ) but ive got a question, in which season its gonna stop being a "freak of the week" show and starts showing more story arcs episodes?! and will the tennieish thingy be over after some season or will it remain for all eight seasons?! but i still like it and lex luthor is still my favorite of the superman universe.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
    Just started watching Smallville, and Im really liking it so far (currently at episode 8 season 1, so many more episods to go ; ) but ive got a question, in which season its gonna stop being a "freak of the week" show and starts showing more story arcs episodes?! and will the tennieish thingy be over after some season or will it remain for all eight seasons?! but i still like it and lex luthor is still my favorite of the superman universe.
    Most, if not all of season 1 is freak of the week. Season 2 onwards starts building general story arcs, in the same sort of way that SG1 and SGA built story arcs and not a Lost or 24 type story arcs. Some season's are a bit more arc very than others, 4, 6 & 8 come to mind off the bat.

Comment

I agree.

The show builds upon itself each season and by the time you get to season 6 or 8 there is a lot of backstory that plays into each episode.

Keep it up!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X