No announcement yet.

Deadpool - Discussion and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so am i.this movie is going to be so DAMN BAD@$$!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      so am i.this movie is going to be so DAMN BAD@$$!!!!
      I sure hope so.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Will We See Cable In The Deadpool Spinoff?

When asked if Cable will appear in the yet untitled Deadpool movie Reynolds replies: "We'll see. That is all being discussed, "I'm hoping Cable will be in it. Look, I've made no secret that I love that character."

Reynolds was more positive, however, about two other X-Men characters showing there ugly mugs: villains Ajax and Black Tom Cassidy. "I also love some of the more preliminary characters at the beginning of the series. I like Ajax — that's an easier character to put in. And Black Tom," he states. "I think there's a lot of different villains (we are considering); you could do a whole bunch of villains in (the first solo Deadpool film), or you could just have Deadpool going up against one guy. We'll see."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=7816

Comment

Seeing Cable in this movie would be so awesome. I can only hope.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ryan Reynolds Confirms HUGE New Facts About the Deadpool Movie Spin-Off!

This from an exclusive story on MTV's Splash Page:-

“I love it, because I get to be involved,” Reynolds said of his role in the spin-off film. “And I’m such a huge fan of the character. I get to be the authentication police, in a weird way,” said Reynolds "To their credit — the studio’s credit — they want to make an authentic ‘Deadpool’ movie; they want to make it as close to the source material as possible.”

The actor also told MTV that he and the studio have already agreed to some key terms. “He’s going to be the Merc with the Mouth, we’re going to give all those answers that everyone wants,” Reynolds explained. “He’s going to have the scarred-up face, he’s going to be in the suit — and, it’s going to be incredible. Right now, it’s just a question of trying to figure out what is the spine of the story,”.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...4/news/?a=7936

Comment

Thanks for that.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sweet As!

Regarding that Typhoid Mary rumour if that is the case Natassia Malthe, has to play her, OMG so sexy!

Look foward to see the ''abusive Bestfriendship'' with Weasel.
                Deadpool referencing Heroes and Villians in the Marvel Universe.
                Interacting with known marvel characters.
                The suit and his scarred up face
                Breaking the 4th wall. And all the Deadpoolisms and character quirks that he is known for.
                Oh yeah and awesome action!
                Last edited by GuHNDoi; 26 June 2009, 04:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

'Deadpool' is most wanted 'X-Men' tie-in

Deadpool is the "most wanted" X-Men spinoff project, suggests an online poll on MTV's online comics section Splash Page.

According to the web survey, 30% of readers chose the recently-announced Ryan Reynolds project as their most-anticipated, giving it the edge over a follow-up to this year's X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

A sequel to Logan's solo outing accounted for 28% of the votes, followed by Josh Schwartz's X-Men: First Class with 21%. David Goyer's X-Men Origins: Magneto finished bottom of the pile with 20%.

MTV reported that "a fairly large number of voters" took part in the survey, but several readers were unhappy with the lack of options available, leaving comments requesting Cyclops and Gambit spinoffs.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/comics/a...en-tie-in.html

Comment

Deadpool Will Break The Fourth Wall In His Solo Movie

When asked about this by Empire magazine today, Reynolds said:

“Break the fourth wall? Oh yeah, he’s got to. I want to see him break the Great Wall,". And as for his decapitated head at the end of Wolverine, well, “that we won’t speak of."

Ok! As for more updates on the Deadpool spin-off from Reynolds, he adds: “The studio's working on a script and trying to find a director. The main goal is to make sure it stays close to the source material." And as for the fans that felt jilted by Deadpool's first movie appearance.. "I'm one of them. I've always been a fan, at least for the last eight or nine years. I feel a bit of validation because I knew going into Wolverine that there's a huge fanbase for this and I don't think anyone else did."

I have heard enough of Reynolds passion for this character to believe he genuinely wants this movie to be as faithful as possible..unfortunately studios and directors don't always have the same enthusiasm! Lets hope his voice is heard on this.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...e/news/?a=8379

Comment

I have heard enough of Reynolds passion for this character to believe he genuinely wants this movie to be as faithful as possible..unfortunately studios and directors don't always have the same enthusiasm! Lets hope his voice is heard on this.
                      I hope so! The 4th wall being broken has to be part of the Deadpool movie experience.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...e/news/?a=8379
                        So say we all.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

so this really isnt deadpool news but its most likely going to affect this movie since ryan reynolds has been cast as DC's green lantern.it seems highly unlikey to me that he could do both a DC and Marvel comic movie franchise at the sametime...hopefully with fox owning deadpools rights....they will still let him play both.
                          http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Ryan-...ial-13913.html

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                            so this really isnt deadpool news but its most likely going to affect this movie since ryan reynolds has been cast as DC's green lantern.it seems highly unlikey to me that he could do both a DC and Marvel comic movie franchise at the sametime...hopefully with fox owning deadpools rights....they will still let him play both.
                            http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Ryan-...ial-13913.html
                            Hmmmm, I really wanted him as Deadpool.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't see why they wouldn't let him play both. They'd just be hurting themselves because he's probably the best choice for the character.
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                                I don't see why they wouldn't let him play both. They'd just be hurting themselves because he's probably the best choice for the character.
                                Agreed and it wouldn't be the first time that an actor has pulled double DC/Marvel duty. Halle Berry was Storm and Catwoman, while James Marsden
                                was Cyclops and Richard White (Lois Lane's fiancé in Superman Returns). Also there wouldn't be any scheduling conflicts, since their at different stages of development. GL is ready to film in Jan 2010, while Deadpool doesnt even have a script yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X