X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume 5 - Sneak Peek and Screencaps

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...creencaps.html

Comment

Question: The Heroes finale made it seem like Zachary Quinto might not be back next season. What's the deal? --Antonio
      Spoiler:
      Ausiello: Zachary Quinto will without question be back next season. But I hear the show is also planning to introduce a cool and mysterious new villain. And, let's face it, it's time.

Question: You were right: The Heroes finale was fantastic. Any scoop on season 4? --Eric
      Spoiler:
      Ausiello: Tracy's whole revenge arc will serve as a centerpiece of next fall's "Redemption" volume.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/...siello--5.html

Comment

A shorter season? That kind of sucks IMO.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A constant stream of new characters with powers.

Also, renewal of all Powers lost and/or weakened (Peter and Hiro mainly)
          sigpic

Comment

Seeing the final season episode this is what I want from next season.

Hiro slow decline into utter desperation an willingness to anything to regain his powers and be the hero. No matter what its takes or costs or whether it means he really just turning into a villain.

Peter slow rise to power with in the new company, and leader of the group, get nathan and Angela out of the way first.

Knock of Angela Petrelli, because she need to go or other wise the company will just go the same way as the old one.

More of Angela sister, may be let her level a city or two.

Hopefully it 18 episodes but the budget of 25.

More heroes and even more villains, may be change it up into a villain a week for a while instead of one overall series long plotline.

Less Sylar as Nathan.

Find out what happen to microwave kid.
            More Micah vs Sylar. It a totally unequal contest, that kid will totally talk Sylar out of doing anything crazy. Sylar does not stand a chance.
            See the team and all the characters together from the first second of the first episode.
            Mohinder to learn more about that kid that showed him his dad work and got him into this big mess in the first place.

Ando being a hero on his own for a while, may be get the character away from Hiro for a bit, to make him more independent.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              Seeing the final season episode this is what I want from next season.

Hiro slow decline into utter desperation an willingness to anything to regain his powers and be the hero. No matter what its takes or costs or whether it means he really just turning into a villain.

Peter slow rise to power with in the new company, and leader of the group, get nathan and Angela out of the way first.

Knock of Angela Petrelli, because she need to go or other wise the company will just go the same way as the old one.

More of Angela sister, may be let her level a city or two.

More heroes and even more villains, may be change it up into a villain a week for a while instead of one overall series long plotline.
              I wouldn't count on that one, my friend.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                A shorter season? That kind of sucks IMO.
                Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                All of NBC's show are gettin a sorter season's next season in an attempt to save money.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  All of NBC's show are gettin a sorter season's next season in an attempt to save money.
                  Really? I did not know that.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

With today's official announcement from NBC for a 4th Season of Heroes many of you were pretty excited.

Well late yesterday via Twitter, Heroes Writer Oliver Grisgby (who wrote Shades of Gray) confirmed that the team of writers have already begun working on the frame work for the first episodes of the new season and that next week they will work on more details!!

This is great news to hear and that means we might get some more details and spoilers about Volume 5 Redemption sooner than later.
                    http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...orking-on.html

Comment

Volume 5 - Quinto Will Return Along with Others

One week after the Season 3 finale most of you are wondering who will return in Volume 5 and what will it be about. We have received several different tidbits already and today EW confirms (again) that Zachary Quinto as Sylar will return, but in a "Fight Club-esque way".

Kristin also confirms that a few of our favorite characters "may be resurrected". The key word for me of course is "may", but for some it is "resurrected". I point out "may" because this seems to be speculation based on other reports that we have also read but if a dead character does return who could that be!?
                      http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...long-with.html

Comment

Volume 5 - First Casting Information

We have just been informed via our sources that Heroes is looking to cast a new female "twenty something" character that is hearing impaired and perhaps a potential love interest for one of the male characters on the show.

Additionally, Ausiello from EW confirms the character will be introduced in the fourth episode of the new volume.

So what do you think!? A new female character that could be a potential love interest. Could this reference back to when Fuller said they wanted a new "Hiro-Charlie" like romance on the show again!?
                        http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...formation.html

Comment

Spoiler Alert: 'Heroes' resurrects 'Carnivale'

Wanna know what Season 4 of Heroes is gonna be like? Go back and watch Carnivàle.

Spoiler:
                          Based on the casting breakdowns that are making the rounds in Hollywood, it seems safe to say that the creatively resurgent NBC drama's new volume, "Redemption," will bear more than a passing resemblance to the much-missed HBO show.

Besides a Knife Thrower and a sexy, twentysomething Tattoo Girl, Heroes is on the hunt for a middle-aged Eddie Izzard type to play the Carnival Barker, a smooth operator with a wicked wit. This character, I hear, will start small and grow. (Not grow as in grow-into-World's-Tallest-Man grow, but grow nonetheless.)

In addition, the series is searching for its own Ellen Page to play Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) quirky college roommate, and a stalwart -- think Andre Braugher -- for the role of Matt's (Greg Grunberg) partner... and mentor.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/...r-alert-h.html

Comment

Well, at least I enjoyed Carnivale.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Volume 5 - New Details and Casting Update

Here are the latest details for Heroes Season 4 (Volume 5 Redemption).

1) Last week we mentioned a new hearing impaired female character that will play a love interest for one of the male leads, we have just learned according to the official casting call listed below the character's name is Emma who will first appear in Episode 4x03 not episode 4 as previously reported.

Episode 403 [EMMA]
                              25-28. Female, Attractive, smart and sensitive. A love interest for series lead HEARING IMPAIRED ACTRESSES ONLY

RECURRING GUEST STAR / THIS ROLE WILL BE IN SEVERAL EPISODES

2) Filming is set to begin in June
                              3) Matt Parkman will get a new partner/"mentor"
                              4) Claire will get a roomate

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...ng-update.html

Comment

Episode 4.01/4.02 - Casting Call

[YOUNG ANDO] 10-12, Male. MUST SPEAK JAPANESE. Japanese boy to play young Ando (James Kyson Lee)...LARGE CO-STAR;
                                [YOUNG KIMIKO] 12-15, Female. MUST SPEAK JAPANESE. Japanese girl to play young Kimiko (Saemi Nakamura)...LARGE CO-STAR;

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...ting-call.html

Comment

Working...
                                X