Drinking Games: 'Heroes'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking Games: 'Heroes'

Are you confused by Heroes? Can you no longer work out who's good, who's bad and what the hell they are fighting each other about? If that sounds like you, then the Digital Spy Heroes drinking game could be for you. Just make sure you have some Nurofen ready for Thursday morning.

Rule One - To avoid falling asleep, down a double spirit every time Mohinder starts one of his 'profound' voiceover speeches about the "universe" and "good vs evil".

Rule Two - Drink a shot every time you end up distracted from the plotline by the good looks of Claire (Hayden Panettiere) or Peter (Milo Ventimiglia).

Rule Three - Chug some beer each time Matt Parkman does his concentrating-really-hard face to use his powers.

Rule Four - Swig some vodka each time you end up thinking Sylar's about to become the hero of the hour, only for him to then start severing someone's head. Bad man!

Rule Five - Drink a shot each time somebody is killed. Drink two more shots if they come back to life in the following scene.

Rule Six - Down a pint whenever Peter goes all Emo, furrows his brow and starts moaning about his family/life/powers etc.

Rule Seven - Have a celebratory shot of Tequila for every special guest appearance from George Takei or Malcolm McDowell.

Rule Eight - Drink two fingers of cider each time you discover that two characters are actually related to each other - it helps aid the confusion!

Rule Nine - Drink a Gin & Tonic each time Hiro and Ando get into a scrape during one of their time-travelling capers.

Rule Ten - Follow it with a Rum & Coke whenever Angela Petrelli or Noah Bennett do something very shifty to send your head spiralling about whether they are goodies or baddies.

Rule Eleven - Drink a spirit of choice each time Noah adjusts his specs and shouts: "Claaaiiire!"

Rule Twelve - Finish off whatever you have left when the show does a flash-forward or flash-back, leaving you totally flummoxed about what's been going on in the the last 27 episodes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...es-heroes.html

lol this is awsome! (and a perfect excuse to get drunk)
    Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

The fact that I breathe is enough of an excuse to get drunk.
      I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Its very nice dear..
        A Fantastic idea to get drunk and I like it.

Comment

what about whenever hiro does that thing with his glasses? you would get wasted on that

as for rule seven, what happens when both of them (george tekai & malcom mcdowell) appear in the same episode? have to glasses of tequila?
          Last edited by mr_kennedy; 27 December 2008, 04:02 AM.
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

LOL! I like this guide.
            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
              LOL! I like this guide.
              you taking about which one Idea ???
              Please clear my doubt!!!