Season 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
    Even if it does get canceled, which I hope it doesn't, as this is my second favorite show on TV (Stargate), maybe ABC or Fox will pick it up- pull a Scrubs. Or if not, then at least Sci-fi would pick it up IMO.
    NBC owns Sci-Fi Channel. So, I doubt that would happen.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i hope it does get another season.its a really wnjoyable show and i would hate not to see anymore be made
      sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

It bloody better!

Already lost SGA and a not so sure about SGU. So far I only have promises on Sanctuary and NCIS. I would at least like to go into next season with 3 shows I will definitely be watching.
        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I hope it dose! im really enjoying the current season. tv has been dumbed down so much these days, its nice to be able to wach somthing that makes you think

Comment

It's possible. I'm still hopeful at this point considering Heroes is still getting decent ratings and the world being the way it is right now...

They won't drop it so quickly as they would have in the past.

If it does get renewed, there will definitely be a lower amount of episodes ordered (20-22) instead of what it has been like so far (26).
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
              It's possible. I'm still hopeful at this point considering Heroes is still getting decent ratings and the world being the way it is right now...

They won't drop it so quickly as they would have in the past.

If it does get renewed, there will definitely be a lower amount of episodes ordered (20-22) instead of what it has been like so far (26).
              I thought the 26 episode order this season was just a bit of a response to Season 2 getting cut short by the strike.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: What are the chances of there being a fourth season of Heroes?

Ausiello: Zachary Quinto is cautiously optimistic. "I don't make those decisions," he says. "I'm certainly hopeful. I'd love to be a part of the show for as long as it exists, but I feel like there's so much transition at NBC and in the industry right now that I really don't know. Those decisions are best left to others."

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/01/...o--1.html#more

Comment

'Heroes' future "very secure"
                  Friday, January 16 2009, 13:12 GMT

By Simon Reynolds, Entertainment Reporter

NBC's primetime entertainment president Angela Bromstad has reassured Heroes fans that the superhero drama's future is "very secure".

The drama, which regularly attracted more than 14 million viewers during its first season, has seen ratings plummet this year. The show, in its third run, has only once passed the 10 million viewer mark this season.

Bromstad gave Heroes a vote of confidence at NBC's Television Critics Association press tour: "Heroes is very secure. We have a great relationship with [creator] Tim Kring... What's important is we never lose sight of being responsible in production."

The network boss also insisted that Jay Leno's new primetime talkshow will have no bearing on NBC's outlook on scripted programming.

She said: "We have to have the quality and have to have the ratings. We have to strive for that. But we won't replace shows that are loved by fans and are good quality shows just to put another show on."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a14...ry-secure.html

Comment

Well, that is a positive thing. As long as ratings don't go way down in the second half of this season, we should see at least another season.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Even if Heroes' ratings are lower than its first season, they're still higher than other TV shows that will be or are already renewed. If they are stable, is it enough to grant the show a renewal? — Nicolas

TIM: Like we said last week, there's no time travel in the latest Heroes volume, "Fugitives" — so we can't leap to May and say for sure. NBC exec Angela Bromstad said just last month that the show is "very secure" — but that was before the midseason reboot failed to help it recover its old ratings magic.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1003309.aspx

Comment

'Heroes' gets renewed for season 4

Heroes will return to fight another day. NBC's entertainment president, Angela Bromstad, told The Hollywood Reporter that the network plans to order 18-20 episodes for next season, the show's fourth. The announcement erases concerns that the action series, which has failed to recapture its season 1 buzz or ratings, might be canceled. So far this season, Heroes ranks 56th in the Nielsen ratings, but is tied with The Office as the network's top-rated series among adults 18-49.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/03/nbc-rescues-her.html

Comment

Working...
                        X