No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Boston Celtics won their games so now they will face either the Knicks or the Pacers in the Conference Finals. If they beat them, they go to the Finals! In baseball news, my local Boston Red Sox are stinking up the place big time but my adopted Philadelphia Phillies have the best record out of all the teams. Yes, I will continue to adopt Philly teams when my own suck.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        The main county roads are all paved, but many side roads are still gravel, and in the rainy season, the dusty runoff onto the main roads turns to muddy splatter. We are RURAL.
        I guess so!! I hope you don't take your Mustang out in the mud. (It's a Mustang, right?)

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
        We are clumsy. We basically turned getting injured in the most dumbest of ways into an artform.

Oh, that con I talked about in my previous post, the one in the UK. Torri and Rainbow too were attending.​
        I heard that it was unnaturally warm.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          The Boston Celtics won their games so now they will face either the Knicks or the Pacers in the Conference Finals. If they beat them, they go to the Finals! In baseball news, my local Boston Red Sox are stinking up the place big time but my adopted Philadelphia Phillies have the best record out of all the teams. Yes, I will continue to adopt Philly teams when my own suck.
          Ah, it's nice to have backup teams.

I guess so!! I hope you don't take your Mustang out in the mud. (It's a Mustang, right?)
          Yep, it's a Mustang. I do take it out in rain when necessary, but I prefer dry weather.

Comment

Well, I'm still recovering from the surgery. The healing progressed faster in the beginning but it seems to have slowed down now. On top of that, I had to pause my arthritis medication (because the medication lowers your immune system) and that seems to have caught up with me. Joints that haven't hurt in quite some time are now flaring. Still, should be only a temporary flare. (fingers crossed)

Ah, it's nice to have backup teams.
            Except when I have to keep collecting more and more teams.

Yep, it's a Mustang. I do take it out in rain when necessary, but I prefer dry weather.
            Smart thinking!! Do you have a pic or a link to a similar pic?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Well, I'm still recovering from the surgery. The healing progressed faster in the beginning but it seems to have slowed down now. On top of that, I had to pause my arthritis medication (because the medication lowers your immune system) and that seems to have caught up with me. Joints that haven't hurt in quite some time are now flaring. Still, should be only a temporary flare. (fingers crossed)
              Ack! *crosses fingers with you* Hopefully the flare eases off soon! *hugs*

Except when I have to keep collecting more and more teams.
              LMAO!

Smart thinking!! Do you have a pic or a link to a similar pic?
              It's a 1997 standard coupe (not a GT, Cobra, or a convertible) in Forest Green; I don't have any pics of mine (I should remedy that), but this pic is of a GT coupe from the same year in the same color. You wouldn't believe how many pics came up in Pacific Green instead of Forest Green. Grr.

Comment

Ack! *crosses fingers with you* Hopefully the flare eases off soon! *hugs*
                Thanks! *glomps*

I contacted the rheumatologist and he put me on a short dose of prednisone (steroid), so that will help until the arthritis medication can kick in again. For people with any kind of inflammation, prednisone is like a wonder drug.

It's a 1997 standard coupe (not a GT, Cobra, or a convertible) in Forest Green; I don't have any pics of mine (I should remedy that), but this pic is of a GT coupe from the same year in the same color. You wouldn't believe how many pics came up in Pacific Green instead of Forest Green. Grr.
                Sweet! I love the color!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Thanks! *glomps*

I contacted the rheumatologist and he put me on a short dose of prednisone (steroid), so that will help until the arthritis medication can kick in again. For people with any kind of inflammation, prednisone is like a wonder drug.
                  Yay! Glad to hear the fix is working.

Sweet! I love the color!
                  Me too! I love greens, but especially dark green. It's HAPPY!

Comment

I heard that it was unnaturally warm.

It was, especially felt after all that rain it meant suddenly being on the other end of the weather spectrum.
                    We shared in that unusually warm weather.

Have been absent the past few days. Been feeling a bit under the weather and I had a massive panic attack sunday morning. No idea what brought it on but it was an epic one (and not meant in a good way).

Anywho, might have seen the TIE Interceptor build on my Insta. That's what's been keeping me busy, and working on our rock garden. Our new grass in the front yard is also growing at a good pace (thanks to all that rain we've been getting). I admit, I encourage it with words.

Wasn't Katie Brown the one talking to her plants in Atlantis? I think she was.

Also, grasses are in bloom which means I can't breath without taking my allergy meds. Nonetheless, last year I was already taking them starting the end of March so I'm not complaining too much.

Also, nice Mustang!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      It was, especially felt after all that rain it meant suddenly being on the other end of the weather spectrum.
                      We shared in that unusually warm weather.
                      Heh! And now we're getting the rainy weather out here. Got a good soaker yesterday and it's still cloudy and cool today with more showers to come later in the week. Good, the trees need it because the warm weather will be here soon enough.

Have been absent the past few days. Been feeling a bit under the weather and I had a massive panic attack sunday morning. No idea what brought it on but it was an epic one (and not meant in a good way).
                      Eeep! Hope you're feeling better now. *hugs*

Anywho, might have seen the TIE Interceptor build on my Insta. That's what's been keeping me busy, and working on our rock garden. Our new grass in the front yard is also growing at a good pace (thanks to all that rain we've been getting). I admit, I encourage it with words.

Wasn't Katie Brown the one talking to her plants in Atlantis? I think she was.

Also, grasses are in bloom which means I can't breath without taking my allergy meds. Nonetheless, last year I was already taking them starting the end of March so I'm not complaining too much.
                      Ahhh, allergies. Welp, at least the grasses are responding well to your encouragement, even if your nose isn't happy.

Also, nice Mustang!
                      Thanks!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                        X