No announcement yet.

Sylar discussion, powers, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh!!! I'm a Zachary Quinto fan, so, I wish the heroes eliminate him, and Zach move to Atlantis to replace Woolsey...
    sigpic
    Oreana, daughter of Aquila//in the fanfiction.net
    Oreana, daughter of Aquila//in livejournal

Comment

^^ Good Luck with that. He can currently be found on the Enterprise.
      sigpic
      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

This clip shows that Sylar gains two more powers
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9_Trb-vXKg

Invisibility and Impenetrable skin but Sylar don’t have those powers

Spoiler:
        When he go after Claire

So do you thing he will get those power later on?

And what powers do you thing he have now?
        sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Considering they're 'behind the scenes' I doubt they're considered official.
          sigpic
          It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Invisibility? I hope he doesn't get Claude.
            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

The shock revelation that Sylar is part of the Petrelli family in Heroes did not impress Milo Ventiglia and Adrian Pasdar when they were first told.

Ventimiglia, who plays Peter Petrelli, told E! Online that he and on-screen brother Pasdar were both initially unhappy, saying: "Somebody asked us at the same time and we were in the room together. We just kind of turned and looked at each other and said, 'Well, there's not really room'."

Pasdar joked: "We were thinking, 'There's no room in the womb! No room at the inn!' But finally we said, 'Zach [Sylar actor Zachary Quinto], we love you and we'll take you in'."

"We'll show him what it's like to be a Petrelli, to have grown up a Petrelli," he added. "And by the way, you think you know but you don't know the full story. I can't really get into that."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...lar-twist.html

Comment

I still think she said that so she could control him. I think she just made it up to try and regain control of the future, the only way she can do that is if she fines someone who can take on and defeat future peter and the only person who can do that is sylar. That if future peter and present peter does not gang up on him.

But I still want to meet the person behind the company. I mean the way she said she now taking charge sound like she was chosen by someone else to move in. And also their sound like their board of the company. But virtually everyone of the founders are dead so I am wondering who on that board. But that does not really belong in this thread.
                Last edited by knowles2; 04 October 2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  I still think she said that so she could control him. I think she just made it up to try and regain control of the future, the only way she can do that is if she fines someone who can take on and defeat future peter and the only person who can do that is sylar. That if future peter and present peter does not gang up on him.

But I still want to meet the person behind the company. I mean the way she said she now taking charge sound like she was chosen by someone else to move in. And also their sound like their board of the company. But virtually everyone of the founders are dead so I am wondering who on that board. But that does not really belong in this thread.
                  The company was set up by the founder along with Adam. Angela said when se took control of the company "the line of command falls to me" (so sumtmhin along those line" which suggests that each of the founders where ranked in some order (e.g Bob was ranked higher than Angela)

Comment

Zachary Quinto has discussed his views on the inner turmoil of his Heroes character Sylar.

Speaking to the Radio Times about Sylar's behaviour in the current season, Quinto said: "He is in great conflict within himself and you get to see different shades of his character, some a little less threatening than others, but that darkness and evil that he serves have a great power over him and I don't know if that power is surmountable."

He added: "We establish in the first episode of the season that he doesn't eat brains. He has a different relationship to them - which is not edible!"

Quinto, soon to be seen as Spock in J.J. Abrams's new Star Trek movie, joked: "I don't think my eyebrows factored into the decision to hire me as Sylar, but once I got the job, they played into my characterisation of this man. Spock is a pretty eyebrow-centric character in his own right, too."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...r-turmoil.html

Comment

Actually, I have really liked the other sides of Sylar we have gotten to see this season.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                      X