Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    LOL Hey LINDA ya big nut!!

Linda, do you think Dr. Keller will be made a personality similar to Carsons? Or do you think they will make her more emotional or perhaps more of a physical character? (i.e. learning to fight and defend herself)

I can't really see her being the ass kicking type.....But i could be wrong,like i've said before,it's known to happen
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I can't really see her being the ass kicking type.....But i could be wrong,like i've said before,it's known to happen
      Spoiler:
      Maybe....maybe not...
      Spoiler:
      One of the spoilery clips from S4 makes her seem pretty assertive vocally at least. Shes all like "I signed up for it. ALL of it!" I think shes barking at Teyla. I dont know, I hope they do something more with her than just having her be a sidekick-ish doctor, ya know what I mean dude?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Maybe....maybe not...
        Spoiler:
        One of the spoilery clips from S4 makes her seem pretty assertive vocally at least. Shes all like "I signed up for it. ALL of it!" I think shes barking at Teyla. I dont know, I hope they do something more with her than just having her be a sidekick-ish doctor, ya know what I mean dude?
        Ya,i know what you mean,it would be kinda kewl to see her kick some booty!
        sigpic

Comment

Ya,i know what you mean,it would be kinda kewl to see her kick some booty!
          Yeah man...
          Spoiler:
          be cool if she develops a friendship with Teyla too but I doubt it, at least at first, since they went out of their way to say her character will be good friends with Sam

Comment

Personally i would like to see her form a friendship with Keller,i think they could become great friends!
            sigpic

Comment

Well you wouldn't go into a pro Sheppard or pro Teyla thread and ask where the anti thread is now would you unless you have a death wish
              Spoiler:
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

This will likely get merged with a thread I started awhile ago that has since disapeared but with the tension on here I thought I'd attempt a resurection. This is a place to positively discuss the character of Dr. Jennifer Keller. No negative comments or bashing/making fun of the naysayers.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I for one was upset by the loss of Carson but pleased in the way it was handled and so far like his replacement. She may be a bit young to actually be a CMO but so far she seems quite suited to the position. I admit we havent seen much of her but I expected to be put off by her but was surprisingly attached to the character. I think she can be a good addition and from the clips I've seen I am impressed.

Comment

I was upset over Carson as well, but I have to join you I think from what I've seen of Keller she's great. I think the character is extremely personable and really down to Earth (figure of speech ). The point being is that I think she has a lot of potential and that the writers didn't write her off as some sort of annoying know-it-all. She's someone who knows her limitations, aware of other's perception, but seems to know her job and be well at it. Weir wouldn't put her in charge otherwise. That being said, I can't wait to see Keller and as such Jewel Staite in S4 and the eight eps of she'll be appearing in.

I have two that I'm waiting on Missing and Doppelganger. Thanks for starting the thread Mitch and great plan. I'm glad some of us who like her can voice our likes. Not that I've been holding back about Keller in other threads when she's mentioned. As a matter of fact, when do I ever hold back.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                      I was upset over Carson as well, but I have to join you I think from what I've seen of Keller she's great. I think the character is extremely personable and really down to Earth (figure of speech ). The point being is that I think she has a lot of potential and that the writers didn't write her off as some sort of annoying know-it-all. She's someone who knows her limitations, aware of other's perception, but seems to know her job and be well at it. Weir wouldn't put her in charge otherwise. That being said, I can't wait to see Keller and as such Jewel Staite in S4 and the eight eps of she'll be appearing in.

I have two that I'm waiting on Missing and Doppelganger. Thanks for starting the thread Mitch and great plan. I'm glad some of us who like her can voice our likes. Not that I've been holding back about Keller in other threads when she's mentioned. As a matter of fact, when do I ever hold back.
                      You? Hold back? That would require the ability to ice skate in hell! Anyway I agree they could have chosen the lazy route and didn't. It looks like a great decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        This will likely get merged with a thread I started awhile ago that has since disapeared but with the tension on here I thought I'd attempt a resurection. This is a place to positively discuss the character of Dr. Jennifer Keller. No negative comments or bashing/making fun of the naysayers.
                        You should probably edit your title to include "in season 4" or this will get moved or merged with the other Keller thread (which is still in the Relationship section). *I keep forgetting to post there *

I love Keller! Well I love the idea of her, the idea of a young sassy female on SGA, sorry to Teyla but Keller is from Earth and I think that makes her a better fit for the kooky *fun* but professional gal *about town * on SGA.

I am really hoping she will be a bright *shiny* part of SGA, I know I need something good to cling to, too hope for... And I really like Jewell, so I am looking forward to hopefully having a female character on SGA that I can like, that I can like a lot!

*sorry Teyla*

Comment

The thread's name reminded me to "professor doctor Keller".
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I was also a little upset over Carson too,being a Scot myself i liked the idea of a Scot finally being on a show that i loved that wasn't a drunk or crazy,but i was pleased about the way the wrote him out even if i wasn't happen about him going but from what i've seen of Keller i think i'm going to like her.
                            She'll be a very able replacement and Jewel is a really good actress,she was awesome in firefly and i think she'll be equally good in Atlantis.
                            Another thing i'm hoping to see is her to develop a friendship with Teyla,i think these two can become very good friends!

Yes Willow'sCat,i do love Teyla,she's my fave character on the show

heehee,don't mind me,i'm just in a crazy kinda mood the day!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              You should probably edit your title to include "in season 4" or this will get moved or merged with the other Keller thread (which is still in the Relationship section). *I keep forgetting to post there *

I love Keller! Well I love the idea of her, the idea of a young sassy female on SGA, sorry to Teyla but Keller is from Earth and I think that makes her a better fit for the kooky *fun* but professional gal *about town * on SGA.

I am really hoping she will be a bright *shiny* part of SGA, I know I need something good to cling to, too hope for... And I really like Jewell, so I am looking forward to hopefully having a female character on SGA that I can like, that I can like a lot!

*sorry Teyla*
                              Not a Teyla fan eh? Well for me this has the potential for me having three female characters that I like/love. I was so-so and liked Weir but she wasn't in my fav characters list. Oh and PMing mods now.

Comment

TBH I've only seen 2 short scenes of her which were a solid introduction (nothing blew me away about her, although I supose that was the point, for her not to overshadow everyone so soon after Becketts death) but if she is continually putting herself down like she did in First Strike that would be annoying

I'll wait and see how she develops over time before saying Yay or Nay about the character
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X