Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX NEWS: The long range missile launched by N. Korea on the 4th was aimed at Hawaii

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOX NEWS: The long range missile launched by N. Korea on the 4th was aimed at Hawaii

I just heard on Fox News that the long range missile that the north korean's launched was aimed at Hawaii! I think the Second Korean War is about to begin!
    I'm from Iowa, United States

goit a link
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
      I just heard on Fox News...
      I say "consider the source."
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

well i got this http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc....us/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
          I say "consider the source."
          I agree, Fox News hsa a penchant for exaggerating and sensationalising the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie
            I agree, Fox News hsa a penchant for exaggerating and sensationalising the news.
            fair and balanced my butt

Comment

It was on the Druge Report too.
              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

It was on the Druge Report too.
                Kinda has the same problems as Fox News as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

CNN's no better. In fact, I prefer reading the AP and blogs rather than any of that crap. Everyone's so biased on all those things.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The missile was out of control practically from launch. This prevented the military from even determining where it may have been aimed. Or so the government has told us.

Besides, it makes no sense to launch a test missile at a target that would cause a military response. Kim Jong Il isn't exactly stupid. He's probably a sociopath (or maybe a psychopath), but not stupid. This, my friends, is totally sensationalized alarmist infotainment.

Just remember, the media makes more money with sensationalism than with honest reporting. And they have far more interest in profit than playing a pivotal role in our republic.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      The missile was out of control practically from launch. This prevented the military from even determining where it may have been aimed. Or so the government has told us.
                      Good point. This is why you can't rely on the news. The missile might have been flying towards Hawaii but as they had no control pretty much from the point they pressed the "go" button, there is no real way to know the true target.

At the same time, the government might've been lying too, but that still doesn't mean the target was Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie
                        That's putting it mildly......

Comment

I just heard on Fox News that the long range missile that the north korean's launched was aimed at Hawaii! I think the Second Korean War is about to begin!
                          I would consider the build-up right now as the war's beginning. It will be over a month after military actions begin against NK. Anyway, I consider this an excellent time to test out some exospheric kill vehicles.
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Sh*t Im Gonna Get My Ass Out Of Here!
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

im sure north korea wouldnt be stupid enough to fire an actual missile at probably the strogest military power in the world it would just have been a test to see if the thing could fly properly-obviously not in the 60s the us military fired test missiles all over the place this is just what north korea are doing now

Comment

Working...
                              X