No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my silly little Jack vid's up at my Site. try not to snicker too much.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Title: Stuck in the Middle with Vala
      Editor: DagonLiily *thats me*
      Song: "Stuck in the Middle with You"
      Soundtrack: Reservior Dogs
      Length: 3:40
      Pairings: Daniel/Vala
      Spoilers: "Avalon 1" "Avalon 2" "Origin" "The Ties that Bind" "The Powers that Be"
      Summary: Daniel is stuck with Vala... oh how dreadful
      Note: So I made a Daniel and Vala video.. I hope you enjoy it!

Stuck in the Middle

Rodney/Carson shipper

Finally after eight years Daniel gets possessed by a Goa'uld. Oh dear!

SG-1 Atlantis Charmed Harry Potter

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        Well, my silly little Jack vid's up at my Site. try not to snicker too much.

GREAT JACK VID!!
        It was really fun to watch.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hey there.

I have a new vid up on my site.

EVERYBODY'S FOOL BY EVANESCENCE

Jack and Daniel's encounter with Hathor.
          Just click on the link under my sig

Feedback greatly appreciated
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
            Hey there.

I have a new vid up on my site.

EVERYBODY'S FOOL BY EVANESCENCE

Jack and Daniel's encounter with Hathor.
            Just click on the link under my sig

Feedback greatly appreciated
            Fuzzy.. but good none the less

Rodney/Carson shipper

Finally after eight years Daniel gets possessed by a Goa'uld. Oh dear!

SG-1 Atlantis Charmed Harry Potter

Comment

I was just going through some Ford music vids and I noticed that if you watch Purpleyin's "My World" vid, followed by imskysmom's "Road I'm On" vid, they compliment each other really well. It's like "Road I'm On" picks up where "My World" left off. To a somewhat lesser extent, Pelian's recent vid (I don't know if its proper title is "Bring It" or "Ford's Runn") adds a third installment. It's like we have the chronicles of Ford in music form! If you have those vids give it a shot.

Kudos to Purpleyin, Imskysmom, and Pelian for making awesome vids!

P.S. I said Pelian's vid conformed to a somewhat lesser extent because it is less linear than the previous vids, not because I thought it was of lesser quality.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I have had this vid on my comp for a while now, so thought it was time to put it up, please tell me what you think.

Title: Changing
                Editor:TerrahLore
                Song: Everybody's changing. Keane
                Category: Team
                Spoilers: End of season 8

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...B1UP9KZST4QODV

Hope to get it up on my site tomorrow, for now I have used yousendit.

It's up on my site now. 7.64 MB
                Last edited by Terrah; 06 October 2005, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I've been thinking after Sny kind of suggested this to me...

Sny suggested this hosting site that she has been with for about a year . Unlimited bandwidth, space for 20.66 Euros a year. That's about $29 Canadian.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place like that for that price, closer to Canada.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I've made a music vid for my sister based on Lt. Aiden Fords storyline from Season 2 up to episode 10 so anyone wanting to avoid spoilers should skip this one

Character: Lt. Aiden Ford
                    Music: Boomkat - Wreckoning
                    Formats Available - XviD,WMV,QT

Download Aidens Wreckoning

Let me know what you think

Comment

Originally posted by SolarBurn
                      I've made a music vid for my sister based on Lt. Aiden Fords storyline from Season 2 up to episode 10 so anyone wanting to avoid spoilers should skip this one

Character: Lt. Aiden Ford
                      Music: Boomkat - Wreckoning
                      Formats Available - XviD,WMV,QT

Download Aidens Wreckoning

Let me know what you think
                      Very Cool! I love Ford vids!

Comment

Hey all,

Are there any Runner videos?

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
                        *ponders updating sig*

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          I've been thinking after Sny kind of suggested this to me...

Sny suggested this hosting site that she has been with for about a year . Unlimited bandwidth, space for 20.66 Euros a year. That's about $29 Canadian.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place like that for that price, closer to Canada.
                          I just recently changed to GoDaddy.com. 20GB of storage and 400GB of transfer per month for right around $30.

One thing I must say and cannot stress enough - beware of those "unlimited" promises, because such a thing does not exist. You cannot use more space than the harddrive you're on has, and you cannot use more bandwidth than the pipe you're on provides, so right off the bat, by saying both are "unlimited"... well... they're lying.

There are a lot of good hosts out there, who are upfront about their limitations and their costs and who have good reputations for their customer service. It's hard to find them sometimes, amid the crap, but they are out there.
                          ~bri~

Comment

Here's a suggestion, feel free to have a think about it.

How about an SG-1 "in action" type montage, accompanied by Michael Kamen's wonderful theme from "Band of Brothers"?
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Hey all!

I recently made my latest video "I'm Not Crazy" it's about Ford, Took me about an hour and a half across 2 days, so hope you like

Download here: http://www.sourcegate.org/downloads/imnotcrazy.zip

Please gimme some feedback
                              "Well its Official then...you dont get to Name anything... Ever!" - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker
                                I recently made my latest video "I'm Not Crazy" it's about Ford, Took me about an hour and a half across 2 days, so hope you like

Download here: http://www.sourcegate.org/downloads/imnotcrazy.zip

Please gimme some feedback
                                I really enjoyed it, Tucker! The "how I used to be" interludes with shots of how Ford "used to be" made me really sad but in the good, artistic sense...if that makes sense.

I miss my old, happy Aiden.

Comment

Working...
                                X